Code of Conduct

Default Particular note in celebrity perfumes?

So there is this note I'm looking for and addicted to in a lot of celebrity perfumes. The newest one is sweet like candy by Ariane Grande. I hate the sweet but I like this airy synthetic department store note they put in to contrast the sweet. A lot of Britnay spears has it and so does Katie Perry. Even male celebrity like Just Beiber has this clean air in a new building smell. Anyone aware of what it could be??

Default Re: Particular note in celebrity perfumes?

Quote Originally Posted by BébéNez View Post
    So there is this note I'm looking for and addicted to in a lot of celebrity perfumes. The newest one is sweet like candy by Ariane Grande. I hate the sweet but I like this airy synthetic department store note they put in to contrast the sweet. A lot of Britnay spears has it and so does Katie Perry. Even male celebrity like Just Beiber has this clean air in a new building smell. Anyone aware of what it could be??
    I suspect you are thinking of ‘white musk’! Is it sort of like a sterile background note like laundry or fabric softener?
    If so, a lot of different compounds are used for this accord, but you may look at Galaxolide, Ambrettolide, or Velvione.

Basenotes Plus

And Habanolide.
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    http://www.PKPERFUMES.com
    In addition to Our own PK line, we make Custom Bespoke Perfumes, perfumes for Entrepreneurs needing scents for perfumes or products, Custom Wedding Perfumes, and even Special Event Perfumes.

I think that this is a top note or at least it is there from the first moment and eventually, it does seem to wear off and then all is left is the sweet

Basenotes Member

Romandolide.

Hmm. Is this department store ,,new clothes" like note? Lots of fragrances smell this note which is very irritable to me, very synthetic. Very pronounced in Armani Si and La vie est belle or Chanel Gabrielle and Dior Sauvage EDP is this probably from patchouli notes ( clearwood like)+overdose ambrox/ambroxan with sometimes other woody amber and cashmeran contrasted with sweet notes ( ethyl maltol, ethyl vanillin, coumarin and often raspberry ketone) and iron musk like habanolide with often rosey materials like peonile, magnolan and probably captive-petalia create this effect with cassis base 345 in top which is very airy characteric fruity top note, very synthetic abstract like air freshener in department store ( especially with mixed with l-ctironellol, indole and green notes like triplar very pronouced in Gabrielle Chanel) popular in modern frag. Sometimes vertofix and azarbre like material smell this type, orris and carrot seed oil the same effect cosmetic and new shoes. New plastic and new building also fit to indole. Indole smell like plastic/gasoline/styrene like new shoes of new car, styrax has also indolic top note from styrene.