Code of Conduct

Question ZARA Rich Warm Addictive!

Hello All!
    This is my first post in the forums. Please allow me to introduce myself. my name is Neil and i'm a lover of fine fragrances for men as well as unisex. I have been building a modest collection now for 10 years and I love tobacco, leather and oud scents. Which brings me to my question. Can anyone point me in the right direction with obtaining a bottle of Zara Rich warm and addictive. Zara Canada doesn't have any for sale online and I just got outbid on the only for sale on a famous auction site. I hope this posting is on the correct forum. Any help would be appreciated!
    Thanks -MetroModern

Default Re: ZARA Rich Warm Addictive!

Welcome to posting, MetroModern!

I just happened to come across this scent online and remembered it because of its unusual name. I am not familiar with the Zara brand, but if you don't get a better answer from anyone else I can direct you to the decant site Decantshop. Yes, I know they only sell small decants of it, but perhaps they could tell you where they acquired their bottle from.
    How do you know what a French whorehouse smells like?

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Welcome to you MetroModern! Not sure this will help, but the US Zara site has it: https://www.zara.com/us/en/tobacco-c...p20045457.html

If you can't order it online, perhaps you can call and they can send it to you. Just a thought.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilpha View Post
    Welcome to posting, MetroModern!

I just happened to come across this scent online and remembered it because of its unusual name. I am not familiar with the Zara brand, but if you don't get a better answer from anyone else I can direct you to the decant site Decantshop. Yes, I know they only sell small decants of it, but perhaps they could tell you where they acquired their bottle from.
    ZARA are a Spanish clothing line, the designer is the sister of Penelope Cruise the actress. They have loads of stores in the UK and I would think they must have stores in the US and Canada? Think they would sell the fragrances in stores as well. I must have a nose when in the city centre next when have a store in Belfast.
    DONNA
    Currently wearing: Woman In Gold by By Kilian