Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
o

Default New Releases - Autumn 2018

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2018

NEW: La Facon - Argent D'Or!

Argent'Or by La Facon is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men.

Argent D'Or by La Facon was launched in 2018.

Top notes are lavender and lemon

Middle note is mandarin orange

Base notes are oakmoss and vetiver.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

---
    Last edited by hednic; 31st May 2019 at 11:09 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

---

---

---
    Last edited by hednic; 31st May 2019 at 11:10 PM.

---

---

NEW: Evterpa - Luxe Black!

Luxe Black by Evterpa is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men.

Top notes are lemon leaf, ginger and mandarin orange

Middle notes are black pepper, tobacco and grapefruit

Base notes are amber, cedar, patchouli, oakmoss and leather.

NEW: Evterpa - Luxe Blue!

Luxe Blue by Evterpa is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men.

Top notes are bergamot and watery notes

Middle notes are pimento, black tea and cinnamon

Base notes are tobacco leaf, musk, sage and olive tree.

NEW: Evterpa - Luxe Coffee!

Luxe Coffee by Evterpa is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men.

Top notes are bergamot, grapefruit, coriander and basil

Middle notes are sequoia, cardamom, ginger and orange blossom

Base notes are patchouli, musk, cedar and tobacco.

NEW: Evterpa - Sword Black!

Sword Black by Evterpa is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men.

Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange, neroli and cardamom

Middle notes are orange blossom and myrtle

Base notes are sandalwood, oakmoss, tonka bean, saffron, patchouli and leather.

NEW: Evterpa - Sword Blue!

Sword Blue by Evterpa is a Aromatic Green fragrance for men.

Top notes are citruses, tomato leaf and blackberry

Middle notes are black pepper and ginger

Base notes are sandalwood and patchouli.

NEW: Evterpa - Sword Coffee!

Sword Coffee by Evterpa is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men.

Top notes are caraway, cardamom, orange and incense

Middle notes are peony, orris root and brazilian rosewood

Base notes are amber, leather, patchouli, vetiver and tobacco.

NEW: Evterpa - Strahil!

Strahil by Evterpa is a Aromatic fragrance for men.

Top notes are lemon and bergamot

Middle notes are sage, galbanum and pink pepper

Base notes are cedar and oakmoss.

NEW: Evterpa - Silniyat!

Silniyat by Evterpa is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for men.

Top notes are bergamot, anise and black pepper

Middle notes are lavender, incense and fruity notes

Base notes are vetiver, patchouli, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Evterpa - Nezavisim!

Nezavisim by Evterpa is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men.

Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange, lavender and juniper

Middle notes are mint, spicy notes and cloves

Base notes are sandalwood, musk and tonka bean.

NEW: Evterpa - Pobeditelyat!

Pobeditelyat by Evterpa is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men.

Top notes are lime, grapefruit and passion flower

Middle notes are vetiver and lavender

Base notes are cardamom, sandalwood and leather.

NEW: Evterpa - 1991 Cheren!

1991 Cheren by Evterpa is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for men.

Top notes are bergamot, lavender and green notes

Middle notes are gardenia, pepper and ginger

Base notes are sandalwood, vetiver and musk.

NEW: Evterpa - 1991 Kafyav!

1991 Kafyav by Evterpa is a Oriental fragrance for men.

Top notes are lime, mandarin orange and sage

Middle notes are iris, lavender and cacao

Base notes are amber, musk and moss.

NEW: Evterpa - 1991 Sin!

1991 Sin by Evterpa is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men.

Top notes are lemon, grapefruit, bitter orange and watery notes

Middle notes are green tea, mate, pink pepper and tobacco

Base notes are cedar, cloves, nutmeg and musk.

NEW: Julie Burk - Harmy Cool!

Harmy Cool by Julie Burk Perfumes is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men.

The nose behind this fragrance is Julio Burko.

Top notes are geranium, lemon, mint, bergamot and green leaves

Middle notes are jasmine, ylang-ylang, lily, sage and black pepper

Base notes are musk, cedar, vetiver, cloves and cinnamon.

NEW: Julie Burk - Monde!

Monde by Julie Burk Perfumes is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for men.

Top notes are galbanum and aldehydes

Middle notes are jasmine, rose, ylang-ylang and lily

Base notes are sandalwood, cedar, vanilla, musk, heliotrope and leather.

NEW: Julie Burk - Papyrus!

Papyrus by Julie Burk Perfumes is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men.

Top notes are bergamot, lavender, lemon and mandarin orange

Middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, orange blossom, jasmine and geranium

Base notes are sandalwood, vetiver, basil and spices.

NEW: Julie Burk - Soul!

Soul by Julie Burk Perfumes is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men.

Top notes are green notes and fruity notes

Middle note is vetiver

Base note is woody notes.

NEW: Ormonde Jayne - Cuir Imperial!

From NST:

British niche line Ormonde Jayne has launched Cuir ImpÚrial, a new fragrance.
    The history of leather and perfume are entwined in the town of Grasse in France, which was famous only for the finest leather goods.

Ormonde Jayne's newest scent, Cuir ImpÚrial completes a full circle as Grasse today is known for its perfumes of sophistication and individuality.

The fragrance of leather comes from treating raw hides with birch tar, followed by being submerged into a vigorous boiling process until a rich leather and burnt woody scent is yielded which infuses so excellently with other spices and flowers.

Cuir ImpÚrial by Ormonde Jayne is a perfume to be handled with care and discretion, born to blaze, its intoxication fearless.

With such rich ingredients, pungent patchouli, creamy sandalwood, heady musk, smouldering incense and seductive leather, Cuir ImpÚrial spins you into a heavenly orbit, trapping you in a powerful web of intricate complexity.

Additional notes include cognac oil, clary sage, bergamot, cardamom, pink pepper, orris, raspberry, rose, freesia, tonka bean, cedar and vetiver.

Ormonde Jayne Cuir ImpÚrial is exclusive to Harrods in the UK, ú195 for 50 ml.

NEW: Trussardi - Riflesso Streets Of Milano!

Riflesso Streets Of Milano by Trussardi is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men.

This is a new fragrance.

Riflesso Streets Of Milano was launched in 2018.

The nose behind this fragrance is Veronique Nyberg.

Top notes are bergamot, pink grapefruit and green apple

Middle notes are geranium, lavender and violet leaf

Base notes are leather, tonka bean and vetiver.

NEW: Victorinox - Swiss Army Steel!

Swiss Army Steel is a new perfume by Victorinox for men and was released in 2018.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Violet leaf, Lavender
    Heart Notes
    Sea breeze, Lichen
    Base Notes
    Cedarwood

NEW: Jaguar - Jaguar For Men Gold In Black!

Jaguar for Men Gold in Black is a new perfume by Jaguar for men and was released in 2018.

It is being marketed by Lalique Group / Art & Fragrance.

Perfumer

Karine Dubreuil-Sereni

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Italian mandarin, Elemi resin, Artemisia, Cumin
    Heart Notes
    Violet leaf, Nutmeg, Blue ginger, Geranium
    Base Notes
    Haitian vetiver, Tonka bean, , Cedarwood, Labdanum

NEW: Alfaroma - Agreste!

Agreste by Alfaroma is a fragrance for men.

The fragrance features pine tree, citruses, floral notes and green notes.

Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast