Code of Conduct
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1122

Default Re: [UK] Mancera - Soleil d'Italie, CK - Eternity Flame, Oud Malakai, Coach - Platinum + Aventus...

I received my Aventus Palm, everything is perfect, Cheers!

Default Re: [UK] Mancera - Soleil d'Italie, CK - Eternity Flame, Oud Malakai, Coach - Platinum + Aventus...

Hi Palm, I've just collected my Aventus from the sorting office; marvellous stuff!
    Many Thanks
    Dave

Hi Palm

received goods brilliant service thanks

stephenk

Hi Palm

TOAK arrived safely today. Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi Palm

Would like to purchase some Aventus, PM sent.

Rgds

Bronx

Hi Palm,
    Aventus, Pure Malt & Indian Spice, arrived today; perfect as ever.
    Thanks.

Basenotes Plus

Amouage TOAK has arrived. Potent stuff, but good.

Hi Palm,

TOAK has arrived, thanks again����

Hi Palm
    Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat Rouge 540 arrived today, it is an unbelievable smell. Probably not one I will wear much during the summer, but as soon as autumn comes I cant wait to get this one out. Real nice spicy woody earthy tones, one of the best I have smelt.
    Thanks

I love 540, there's just something about it. Grand Soir is fantastic too.

Thanks for the updates folks, hope you all enjoy your latest acquisitions!

Definitely agree that Grand Soir and 540 are the best picks from MFK plus the performance on them is just insane which makes them good value for money. Now you know what the real deal smells like try Arianna Grande - Cloud when you're out and about and let me know what you think. My initial impressions were:

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Yeah the BR540 vibe is there only not as multidimensional as it doesn't have the hot/cold/fat/brittle thing going on as they've focused mainly on the billowing sweetness aspect and not the overall contradictory complexity of the original. It also definitely veers more toward the feminine side as its a different kind of sweetness this time round that isn't offset by the sharp accords either. I do get the feeling it would smell a lot better "in the air" as the composition is quite fitting to the name and I'd welcome a darker/more complex flanker (Thunder Cloud?) as this has me intrigued enough to give it a proper wear on skin next time I'm through.

Overall its like a day time friendly version of BR540 thats been dumbed down and simplified for mass appeal, hence the Diet tag, which reflects both in composition and price.
    Will update once I've given it a proper wear though as it may be quite different after a full days wear on skin and with time to develop. Also if any of you Aventus For Her fans out there are looking for a decent pocket money clone pick up Al Haramain - L'Aventure Femme as its quite close in the top, lacks that Creed base but works well as a cheap unisex daily driver and the responses were all good, as was the performance. Currently sampling this house, especially its higher end offerings, for a TOAK...

Going to add some new picks over the next few so punt over any requests if there is something you'd like to sniff!

picked up toak today,all safe and sound,will be giving these a go over the next week.
    great job as always and thanks

Hi palm,

Aventus arrived today many thanks

Rob

Basenotes Plus

Picked toak up from PO today... quick spritz, I like reflection but not too sure about the other two. Need to try them properly to get a real feel.

On another note, MFK BR540 in same package. Different class and all I’ve come to expect from the house.... quality personified! Cheers Palm.

TOAK arrived safely thank you. (and Aventus from a few weeks ago, sorry I forgot to update on it’s arrival).

Really liking the reflection!

Picked up the TOAK yesterday, not had the chance to try them yet but thanks as always Palm.
    Currently wearing: Reflection Man by Amouage

Hi Palm,

Can you put me down for the Kelsey Double, and a CK EAG add on.

Oh and I will go for 2ml of Indian Spice.

Iím away until next Weds, so no rush on anything.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: [UK] Aventus Cologne

Gentlemen, prepare your hype train! The new Aventus Cologne is releasing on 01/06 and I've listed a 100ml bottle to get started in 20ml £50, 10ml £28 and 5ml £16 allocations. Word is that the flacons are coming at a later date so we can expect the price to drop in line with other Creed splits by Christmas but for now they're gouging anyone who wants to climb on board the new release with full retail pricing tickets. Info:

The House of Creed is proud to introduce Aventus Cologne - a new legend that perfectly complements its acclaimed forerunner, Aventus. Perfect for the daring, urban-spirited man, this Eau de Parfum is inspired by a classic uplifting cologne; revitalising the wearer with alluring fresh vigour.

A fruity yet aromatic burst of ginger, mandarin and pink peppercorn
    is complemented by a sumptuous heart of patchouli, sandalwood and vetiver.
    A leathery balsamic base of styrax, birch, musk and tonka provides the final touch to this vibrant new scent.
    A cult classic with a rebellious modern twist, Aventus Cologne embodies vitality, success, true grit and style.
    I wouldn't trust the off site impressions due to its limited availability and overdose of trolls but A BNer has already tried it and his thoughts are:

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
    I had a chance to sample it this morning around noon and I still smell it on me 7 hours later so longevity isnt an issue.
    As far as the scent its nice and fresh but doesnt smell too much like Aventus. The first minute I thought it was similar but that quickly went away. I did not notice the mint note at all but the scent is wonderful and great for warm weather.
    Personally I'm quite interested to see what they've concocted as the official note pyramid is very different to the one that had been floating around with the mint in it and the accords they've listed now all seem quite wonderful. The fact that its still an EDP even though its called Cologne is another plus as I dislike reapplication/weak scents. Methinks this could be the perfect replacement for the original now that its DNA is becoming very commonplace as the new release could bring back that "Ooh! What is that?" vibe plus with it being their first flanker one would hope it delivers...

Creed - Aventus Cologne Bottle 1 20ml £50/10ml £28/5ml £16 Releasing 01/06

Gentlemen, prepare your hype train! The new Aventus Cologne is releasing on 01/06 and I've listed a 100ml bottle to get started in 20ml £50, 10ml £28 and 5ml £16 allocations. Word is that the flacons are coming at a later date so we can expect the price to drop in line with other Creed splits by Christmas but for now they're gouging anyone who wants to climb on board the new release with full retail pricing tickets. Info:

I wouldn't trust the off site impressions due to its limited availability and overdose of trolls but A BNer has already tried it and his thoughts are:

Personally I'm quite interested to see what they've concocted as the official note pyramid is very different to the one that had been floating around with the mint in it and the accords they've listed now all seem quite wonderful. The fact that its still an EDP even though its called Cologne is another plus as I dislike reapplication/weak scents. Methinks this could be the perfect replacement for the original now that its DNA is becoming very commonplace as the new release could bring back that "Ooh! What is that?" vibe plus with it being their first flanker one would hope it delivers...

Stick me down for 20mls of the new Aventus cologne please

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ill take 10ml please.

Cheers.

Hi Palm,
    Put me down for:
    20ml Creed Aventus Cologne Bottle 1.
    Thanks.

Basenotes Plus

Palm.... 20ml for me please

I’ll take 20ml of Aventus Cologne Palm. Cheers

10ml Aventus Cologne for me please, Palm

I'll take 10ml too please.

10ml of av cologne dude. Coach...Kelsey and 2 x 1ml of indian spice please
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Zefiro by Xerjoff

Palm put me down for 20ml of the Aventus cologne please

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Put me down for three more Aventus please bud, payment sent

Cheers
    XIII
    My Most Complimented:

1). Aventus - Creed
    2). Sauvage - Dior
    3). Allure Homme Sport - Chanel
    4). L'Homme - Prada
    5). Acqua Di Gio Profumo - Giorgio Armani
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Also put me down for 20ml £31 Royal princess oud

Stick me down for 20ml of Aventus cologne.
    Currently wearing: Reflection Man by Amouage

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 LastLast