Code of Conduct
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Default Re: [UK] Dior - Homme Sport 2017, Fahrenheit Cologne, Guerlain - Shalimar, Hermes - Equipage (Vintag

20ml of vintage Equipage, please, Palm.
    Autumn Equinox Rotation : Penhaligon's Elixir; Caron Yatagan; Etro Vetiver, Ambra, Gomma; CdG Avignon; Dior Fahrenheit; Robert Piguet Casbah; Lalique Encre Noire; Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Homme
    Sampling : Jacomo de Jacomo; Hermes Equipage Geranium, Bel Ami, Bel Ami Vetiver; ELDO Je Suis un Homme, Eloge du Traitre

Default Re: [UK] Dior - Homme Sport 2017, Fahrenheit Cologne, Guerlain - Shalimar, Hermes - Equipage (Vintag

Hey Palm....40ml of Farenheit...please dude. Happy Friday!
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

OL arrived and enjoying it so far. Lovely scent and I find it easier to wear then Tuscan leather.

Ombre Leather 18 just arrived and is being thoroughly enjoyed. Thanks Palm!

Hey mate - Ombre Leather arrived here too. Just as wonderful as I remembered!

Cheers

Same here, not sprayed it as I know how good it is, it shall be road tested this weekend, cheers Palm.

Thanks for the updates folks, OL has really impressed me a scent simply due to how easy to wear it is plus the composition is just so inviting. Try layering it and see what you discover...

BTW I've just secured the Dior - Fahrenheit Cologne as there was only one bottle left and my supplier offered a further reduction on the Dior - Homme Sport 2017 which would drop the price from 30ml £19 to 30ml £16! Only catch is we have to order both by Monday, who's in?

I'll take a slot myself at that price which leaves 6 open.

Also, last chance to grab a 30ml allocation of the Degrees TOAK for £25 and get a free 10ml of Ferrari Uomo on top of the three great scents that take their inspiration from the timeless Fahrenheit. Details here.

Hi Palm,

Can i take a slot on both Fahrenheit and DHS please?
    (crawls back under a rock)

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Go on then, DHS too please.

Creed Irish tweed please

I'm wondering if there would be any appetite for a Tauer 'L'Air Du Desert Marocain' split?

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Hey Palm thanks for the m7 vintage split, I’ll post a review soon as when I first wore it I accidentally layered it with Chanel Bleu!

In the meantime can I get the following please:

Bleu Astral 20ml
    Dior Ambre Nuit 50ml
    2x Dior Homme Sport 2017

Cheers

I will take 30ml of Dior Homme Sport mate

1x dior homme sport for me too please