Code of Conduct
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Default Re: [UK] Jean Charles Brosseau - The Brun, Robert Graham - Fortitude, Roja Dove - Elysium Parfum...

Palm is their anymore virgin island water at your suppliers? If so could you put me down for 50ml?

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Hello and I hope this is how it works.

1x Dior - Eau Sauvage Parfum 20ml
    1x Jean Charles Brosseau - The Brun 20ml
    1x Zegna - Madras Cardamon 10ml

Regards LH

Banned

Default Re: [UK] Jean Charles Brosseau - The Brun, Robert Graham - Fortitude, Roja Dove - Elysium Parfum...

Quote Originally Posted by donbarton5 View Post
    Palm is their anymore virgin island water at your suppliers? If so could you put me down for 50ml?
    Due back in stock in around 3 weeks bud. Have added Bottle 8 to the splits and added you to the list.

TOAK - Shiny Peaked Streams juice has all landed and will be shipping 07/03. Really nice picks, very crisp and effervescent for sure and all of them smell like they cost a lot more than they actually do. Great success!

Has anyone actually spotted Zegna - Madras Cardamom in store yet? The boutique phoned me the other day and said they've got stock but no testers/samples which was a bit wack and none of the regular stores have a clue about it.

If you do another Green Irish Tweed split, I would be be good for a slot

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MTB79 View Post
    If you do another Green Irish Tweed split, I would be be good for a slot
    Sure thing bud, Creed - Green Irish Tweed Bottle 19 added.

TF our wood arrived safely.

Lovely scent, thanks!

Default Re: Recipients of little bundles of joy...

Just received Tom Ford Oud Wood - fantastic thanks!!

Basenotes Plus

Hi Palm

Can you put me down for 10ml of the Zenga... cheers.

Just received my Creed and Issey Miyake, Fantastic turn around as always thanks Palm

I got to say the Issey Miyake WOW i am impressed

Cheers Palm got my 18K11 Aventus today! Fast and beautifully packaged.

Add me on sauvage and fortitude. Cheers Palm

Basenotes Plus

Hi Palm a couple of more requests if there is any interest please...

Mancera Cedrat Boise
    Amouage Reflection Man

Cheers

Hi Palmolive.

Aventus arrived today safe and sound. Top notch as usual.

Many thanks again

Can I have another 50ml of aventus please palm. Thanks

Viking and Issey arrived today thank you. Both completely blind buys so looking forward to trying them out.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basenotes Plus

Hi Palm... Ombré leather arrived today. Absolutely quality frag.... thanks for a great service again.

Viking arrived safely. Loving these new fancy bottles! Nice touch with the label

Got back from hols and finally got VIW from the postie... very nice bottle!! Looks good in the collection. Cheers

Ombre is here, thanks again palm!

I just had to try it...small spray on the wrist ...it's been a couple of hours and wow it's a beast. Magnificent.

Ombre arrived safely for me too mate. Liking it so far and still weighing up the comparison with Tuscan leather for now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I’ll take a 50ml spot for Creed Aventus, Silver Mountain Water and Green Irish Tweed. Might as well put me down for 20ml of Amouage Beach Hut too. Thanks

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by swall101 View Post
    Hi Palm... Ombré leather arrived today. Absolutely quality frag.... thanks for a great service again.
    This is an absolute beast of a frag..... lasted all day and still getting a slight skin scent this morning when I woke up! Definitely coming back for more in future splits.

Out of interest Palm how does this compare with Tuscan Leather? Cheers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swall101 View Post
    This is an absolute beast of a frag..... lasted all day and still getting a slight skin scent this morning when I woke up! Definitely coming back for more in future splits.

Out of interest Palm how does this compare with Tuscan Leather? Cheers
    I find it to be a lot better than TL and wish that Tom Ford would do the same for all their Private Blends and just strip them back to the main basic accord because it works so wonderfully with OL. Overall OL is a lot more wearable/versatile and I prefer the smell to TL. Tobacco Vanille stripped back in the same way to a pure dry tobacco frag would be out of this world.

Definitely one of the best current releases and well worth a sniff for anyone who hasn't tried it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post

Definitely one of the best current releases and well worth a sniff for anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
    Leather's generally not my favourite smell but given the enthusiasm for it, and the fact that I'm weak, I'd be up for 20ml if you decide to do a new split.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tony_i View Post
    Leather's generally not my favourite smell but given the enthusiasm for it, and the fact that I'm weak, I'd be up for 20ml if you decide to do a new split.
    Sure thing bud, its a fairly safe punt mainly due to how versatile it is and thats before you get into layering it. Added Tom Ford - Ombre Leather Bottle 6 20ml £29/10ml £16.50

Atomizers were back in stock today so collected them and will be decanting TOAK - Shiny Peaked Streams for shipping on 11/03. Creed - Viking Bottle 6 10ml £18 has 3 slots in hand, ready for same day shipping.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Sure thing bud, its a fairly safe punt mainly due to how versatile it is and thats before you get into layering it. Added Tom Ford - Ombre Leather Bottle 6 20ml £29/10ml £16.50

Atomizers were back in stock today so collected them and will be decanting TOAK - Shiny Peaked Streams for shipping on 11/03. Creed - Viking Bottle 6 10ml £18 has 3 slots in hand, ready for same day shipping.
    Hi Palm can you put me down for 40ml please.

I’ll take the last 40ml of the Ombré Leather.

Hey palm hope your well on the hunt for oud Wood Tom Ford again .. if you put a split up I will take 30 ml .. no worries if not

Aventus arrived very quickly, great packaging and a really nice atomiser to boot. Thanks Palm!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo12 View Post
    Hey palm hope your well on the hunt for oud Wood Tom Ford again .. if you put a split up I will take 30 ml .. no worries if not
    Sure thing bud, added Tom Ford - Oud Wood Bottle 4 30ml £55/10ml £22.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast