Code of Conduct
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Rosemeo ft Al Haramain - Excellent, Issey Miyake - Or Encens, SHM777 - Rose de Petra

I'll have 20ml of Eau Sauvage please Palm

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Rosemeo ft Al Haramain - Excellent, Issey Miyake - Or Encens, SHM777 - Rose de Petra

Hi Palm

Can you put me down for 40ml of MFK BR please.... I have pm’d you.

Damn you! I will go for 30ml of fortitude please mate. TF TV is a favourite of mine, so keen to try other similar ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take 20ml of Eau Sauvage Parfum Bottle 2 please Palm.

Hi Palm,

Can you put me down for the TOAK please.

Cheers,
    Mark

Hey Palm

Just to confirm that the Ombre Leather and Euphoria Amber Gold arrived safely today.

Reports to come when I've had a chance to try them out.

Thanks.

Hi Palm,
    Put me down for a three of a kind mate.
    BR
    Boyo

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Samples landed, very nicely packaged and looking forward to the next round ..

Quote Originally Posted by tony_i View Post
    Hey Palm

Just to confirm that the Ombre Leather and Euphoria Amber Gold arrived safely today.

Reports to come when I've had a chance to try them out.

Thanks.
    Ombre Leather: very classy. I love the way that it's sparse enough to let each of the notes get a look in and how they take turns in taking centre stage. It's a nice soft suede leather, and the amber is beautiful.

Euphoria Amber Gold: very pleasant. Very warm and cosy - reminds me very much of Mugler 'Pure Havane' in the dry-down.

Thanks for the opportunity to try these out.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [UK]

Ombré Leather arrived safe and sound. Cheers for great service again Palm....

Banned

Default Re: [UK]

Trying something different with the smaller allocations. You can do the usual and add on whatever you wish to your existing order or you can take 1 each of the following allocations and get a 20ml combo for £21 posted:

Jean Charles Brosseau - The Brun 5ml £4

Cartier - L'Envol de Cartier EDP 5ml £5

Dior - Eau Sauvage Parfum Bottle 2 5ml £5

Mugler - Pure Malt Bottle 3 5ml £4

Default Re: [UK] 20ml for £21 combo ft Dior Eau Sauvage 2017, JCB The Brun, L'Envol de Cartier, Mugler Pure

Hey Palm. Any chance I can get these 4 and the CK...5ml allocations of each 25ml in total?
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Zefiro by Xerjoff

Banned

Default Re: [UK] 20ml for £21 combo ft Dior Eau Sauvage 2017, JCB The Brun, L'Envol de Cartier, Mugler Pure

Quote Originally Posted by alancrean View Post
    Hey Palm. Any chance I can get these 4 and the CK...5ml allocations of each 25ml in total?
    Sure thing bud, combo + add on is all good.

Hi Palm

Just been reading your thread on the Dior - Eau Sauvage Parfum Bud....mmmmm sounds interesting, can you hit me with 20ml of the juice.

Cheers Bud
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by earthmatters View Post
    Hi Palm

Just been reading your thread on the Dior - Eau Sauvage Parfum Bud....mmmmm sounds interesting, can you hit me with 20ml of the juice.

Cheers Bud
    All good, its an absolute stunner in my nostrils. So much so that I actually bought a full bottle of it for myself as I enjoy it so much Interested in hearing what you make of it once it lands bud.

If anyone else hasn't read the thread yet feel free to peep:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/463...t-fragrance-is

As its one that flew well under the radar even though it ticks every single box you could want from a fume.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    All good, its an absolute stunner in my nostrils. So much so that I actually bought a full bottle of it for myself as I enjoy it so much Interested in hearing what you make of it once it lands bud.

If anyone else hasn't read the thread yet feel free to peep:

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/463...t-fragrance-is

As its one that flew well under the radar even though it ticks every single box you could want from a fume.
    You’ve drawn me in!!! I’ll go for 20ml to please Palm.

Cheers

Hello Palm,

Can you add me to the following splits please:

Tom Ford - Fougere d’Argent 10ml
    Dior - Eau Sauvage Parfum 20ml
    CK add on
    Cartier - L'Envol de Cartier EDP add on

Received my first lot of splits. All packaged well, quick delivery and good quality atomisers

Morning Palm,

Just picked up my eau Sauvage edp - wow , love it.

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Basenotes Plus

Hi Palm

Eau Sauvage has landed thanks for great service again. Had a quick spray and it’s very nice, would put it in a Prada l’homme (albeit different frag) type bracket if that makes sense eg. Clean, pleasant and easy wearing any time of day....

On another note y’all only a couple of spots left on MFK BR let’s get it over the line people

Hi Palm,

Put me down for Aventus please.

Thanking you.

Hi Palm,

Please put me down for two of Bottle #68 Aventus, I’ll make payment now so you’ve got the money upfront.

Cheers
    My Most Complimented:

1). Aventus - Creed
    2). Sauvage - Dior
    3). Allure Homme Sport - Chanel
    4). L'Homme - Prada
    5). Acqua Di Gio Profumo - Giorgio Armani

Hi Palm,

Put me down for 1 bottle of Aventus please.

Thanks!

Hi Palmolive

My two slots of GIT arrived safe and sound today.

Many thanks again

Hi Palm
    This is my first order
    can you please put me down for the below?
    Creed - Green Irish Tweed Bottle 19 50ml

Thanks
    donnybhoy

Hello, 30ml Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille please

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Sure:

Are these the final bottles which you decided on Palm? How have people found the new sprayer/bottle combination?

Thanks,
    XIII
    My Most Complimented:

1). Aventus - Creed
    2). Sauvage - Dior
    3). Allure Homme Sport - Chanel
    4). L'Homme - Prada
    5). Acqua Di Gio Profumo - Giorgio Armani

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyXIII View Post
    Are these the final bottles which you decided on Palm? How have people found the new sprayer/bottle combination?

Thanks,
    XIII
    They are bud, I do believe your last allocation was shipped in one of the other clear style I was testing before I settled on these ones.

The feedback on the bottles has been great, people really like them and I find them spot on as well because they're heavy/solid so feel great in the hand, have a nice sprayer (although I am trying out a slightly different one at the moment that allows partial sprays as opposed to full blasts only) and look head and shoulders above the usual decant fare when on display.

Would be interested to hear what you make of them once you've given them a spin as you'll have experienced the evolution from the original blue bottles onwards in previous splits.

Update on Creed - Aventus Bottle 68. Its due to be restocked within a fortnight or so according to my supplier. Creed are once again choking their distribution chain using the old "production issues" excuse as they really don't like this whole parallel business with flacons being split as it shaves £100 off their retail price for 50ml. Understandable from their perspective as its lost profit but a huge saving for us BNers so squeeze the juice whilst its cheap!

Basenotes Plus

Hi Palm

Can you put me down for an Aventus slot please... cheers

I'm always on the lookout for warm weather non-fruity scents.

Would anyone else fancy a Comme Des Garcons 2 Man split?

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast