Code of Conduct
Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1277

Default Re: [UK] Valentino + Issey Shades Double Packs, C Herrera - Mystery Tobacco, TOAK - Amouage + Aventu

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Mancera - Cedrat Boise Bottle 4 20ml £22
    Coach - Platinum 20ml £17
    Hit me!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [UK] Mancera - Soleil d'Italie, CK - Eternity Flame, Oud Malakai, Coach - Platinum + Aventus...

Hi Palm

Valentino turned up safe and sound today. What a couple of cracking fragrances they are, especially the leather accord in the intense. Thanks for another top notch split.

I’ll try the Coach 20ml also please.... cheers

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [UK] Mancera - Soleil d'Italie, CK - Eternity Flame, Oud Malakai, Coach - Platinum + Aventus...

Palm

Tried layering the intense with TF ombré Leather this afternoon. Knockout combo!!

Hi,

Can I please get 2x 50ml Aventus?

Thanks

Soleil d'Italie arrive today, cheers. Early impressions from a quick spritz to the wrist are positive: not getting the magic marker vibes however there is definitely something familiar in there. I reckon this could be a fairly versatile summer fragrance, just need the Easter weather to return.

Hi Palmolive

Can I have 20 ml of Mancera - Soleil d'Italie please

hi palm,package picked up today,all present and correct.picked one at random,Eau Sauvage and give it my normal 3 sprays in the car.Kaboom,its strong,but settling down really nice,less sprays in future,methinks and more money to be spent on a larger bottle,which is good,or not..

Basenotes Plus

Hi Palm.... somehow forgot all about the pure malt split (card left by PO couple of weeks ago). Well the must have a redelivery trigger cos turned up today! All good, thanks for the additional sample too, what is it out of interest? Cheers again.

My GIT arrived today. Brilliant stuff, cheers!

All delivered safe and sound palm quality service as always .
    Love the Sauvage parfum old school powerhouse .. definitely a bottle worthy and Mancera nice as well inoffensive pleasant summer scent cant go wrong!!

Thank again

Palm what version is that eau savage .. is it 2017 version ??

Banned

Thanks for the updates and feedback folks, some great scents were shipped over the past few so enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo12 View Post
    Palm what version is that eau savage .. is it 2017 version ??
    Correct bud, will update the OP to reflect that.

Hi Palm,

Could you put me down for 1 50ml Aventus please.

Ta x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My splits arrived Palm, thanks.

Tom Ford - Oud Wood Bottle 4 please mate

Mancera arrived safe and sound mate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hi Palm, Can you put me down for the latest Creed Aventus split please, also any plans for a Tom Ford Oud Wood split? If so I’d be up for 30/50 ml.

Hi Palm, I'm new to this splits business, so be gentle with me!
    Please put me down for 50ml of Aventus Creed.
    Many thanks
    Dave

Creed arrived today, thanks Palm.

Tim

Interest check for a split of TF Grey Vetiver EDT

From the various comments I read, everyone is saying the EDP is the way to go... But I tried the EDT at a store and it smelled great. Bright, fresh, likeable, easy to wear, high quality... really nice. I think for the summer the EDT might be a better option. Whatever.

Also interested in MFK Petit Matin or Aqua Celestia Forte. I think Aqua Celestia Forte might be even better than Petit Matin for summer. Smells to me like freshly cut celery sprinkled with mint.

HI Palm, I would like 50ml of Aventus and also if you have it in hand, same day shipping 50ml GIT. Last time I purchased from you was in 2017, are your payment details the same? Cheers!

Hello sir - its several years since I have participated in a split but please can you put me down for 1 x 50ml of Creed Aventus please.

I assume you will PM me with payment details so I shall await your message.

Thanks in advance

Andy

Hi Palm, could I also buy 50ml of Aventus please? Thanks

Hi Palm,

Don't know if you missed my PM about the 50ml Creed Aventus; in case you have - count me in!
    Regards
    Dave

Hi pam

Could you put me down for the following please

Creed - Aventus Bottle 70 50ml £71
    Creed - Love In White For Her 50ml £71
    Tom Ford - Ombre Leather Bottle 7 20ml £29

thanks
    stephenk

Hi Palm

could you put me down for the following please

Issey Miyake - Shades Double Pack 20ml £14
    Creed - Royal Princess Oud For Her Bottle 3 20 ml £31

thanks
    stephenk

Received my Valentino Uomo, Uomo Intense and GIT! Very happy! Packaged well. Thanks Palm!

Banned

Quick update:

TOAK - Amouage Selection 1 is shipping 08/05 and Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Baccarat Rouge is shipping 09/05.

Got hold of a decant of Zegna - Indian Spice the other day to check it out and my impressions were:

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Got hold of a sample and wow, this is super duper strong.

It smells like vanilla spiced chai tea served in a huge floral cup as the chunky belt of cardamon/star anise one two combo that it opens with assails your nostrils before being very smoothly (and curvily, it actually smells like a curve!) intercepted by a very nice white floral accord that almost feels like its been surgically grafted onto the bottom end of the above two accords. Neat! The notes don't describe what this smells like at all as I'd imagined something very different from what this blend delivers.

The coriander provides a really nice dusty vibe and the drydown is solid, rich and deep. Ridiculously lacking in versatility though as its heaviness (off 1 spray!) seems to lend it toward dressier/formal events but the notes themselves are actually playful. So weird. If anything the concentration is simply way too much as it borders on cloying and is booming off my skin as we speak. Smells opulent, expensive and unique.

Will have to give it a proper wearing methinks as this was one spray to the arm, inhaled many times. I get the feeling that a couple of torso sprays under layers of clothes would be sweet spot for this as it would allow wafts to permeate without overpowering everyone within a 5 mile radius. Fans of Kenzo Jungle would be proud!
    As you can see its way too strong for me so I'm going to split the rest of the decant down into 9 x 1ml add on allocations if anyone fancies giving it a try:

Zegna - Indian Spice 1ml £2
    1) Ducatiph
    2) Ducatiph
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)

Hi Palm, can you put me down for the following:-

Creed Aventus 50ml
    Mugler Pure Malt 20ml
    Zegna Indian Spice 2ml
    Mancera Cedrat Boise 20ml

Thanks.

Hi Palm,

Can I take the last place for the aventus split as below

Creed - Aventus Bottle 70 50ml £71

Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast