Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Received my M7 today, thanks Palm

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Hi Palmolive, Could you please put me down for 1x Tom Ford Black Orchid EDP 20ml and 1x Creed Aventus 50ml. Thanks!

The M7 arrived today - Thanks Palm

Can I have 20ml of black orchid please

Hey palm received the m7 vintage .. what a fantastic scent .. couple of sprays and smell is sublime .. are you running any more splits on this ?
    And as usual impeccable service . Thanks

20ml of Black Orchid please Palm
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

Hi Palm,

First post on the forum! Could I have 30ml of Tuscan Leather please?

Thanks

Hey Palm, can I grab 1x Guerlain - L’Homme Ideal Sport and M7 20ml please....both sound like my cup of tea!! Thanks

Thanks Palmolive, my order of D&G The One Mysterious Night and Mancera Cedrat Boise came today. Really impressed with both fragrances, I really like the spiciness of the D&G. I see why you recommended the Mancera to me too, thanks man.

Hi Palm,

Please put me down for a split of: Creed - Aventus Bottle 58 50ml 64 (Batch 18D02)

Payment sent now

Cheers,
    XIII
    My Most Complimented:

1). Aventus - Creed
    2). Sauvage - Dior
    3). Allure Homme Sport - Chanel
    4). L'Homme - Prada
    5). Acqua Di Gio Profumo - Giorgio Armani

Just added Halfeti as requested and after the "Mmmm mmm mmmms" that vintage M7 has been getting I thought this one might float a few boats:

Penhaligon's - Halfeti 20ml 39/10ml 22
    Halfeti is an extremely rich woody-floral fragrance whose composition is signed by perfumer Christian Provenzano. The perfume opens with a rich union of citruses, herbs and spices while blending bergamot and grapefruit with saffron, cardamom, atermisia and cypress needles. The heart develops floral notes of jasmine and Bulgarian rose combined with shades of nutmeg, while the base introduces warm aromas of leather, precious oud, cedar, sandalwood, amber, musk, tonka and vanilla. Review:

This is what I would consider a masterpiece. Oud, saffron, leather, patchouli, vanilla, sandlewood. Just magic. Halfeti is definitely in my top three most loved fragrances: I love how the notes are combined to create a sumptuous, refined, sophisticated and mysterious perfume! Plus, I'm generally not that fond of rose in fragrances, but this is no dainty, powdery, modest rose: this is a beast of a rose, powerful and unabashed, that makes one feel bold and adventurous. The sillage and longevity are beasts too: I'm one of those who can't smell perfumes after a few hours, but Halfeti really lasts and makes itself known. I still smell it on clothes after they've been through the washing machine!
    Was originally gong to be a part of a forthcoming TOAK based on Cedar but I've already made my selection for that one.

Also, how come y'all are sitting on your hands with the Degrees TOAK? Am I the only one in here who recognizes vintage Fahrenheit as a true masterpiece and the very definition of a unique, timeless masculine fragrance that deserves a spot in everyones collection?

Aventus order received with thanks.

I eagerly await the other splits to be filled so I can get my hands on them too.

Received my M7! thanks Palm. Have a cold so not able to give it a proper sniff yet, but looking forward to it!
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Hi,

Could you please put me down for two 50ml bottles of Aventus?

Thanks!

Hi Palmolive,

Can you please put me down for 1x 50ml Aventus?

Thanks!

Anyone interested in some vintage Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme? I've been trying to track down some of the early 90s juice for a while as this used to be the Aventus of its day and was a stunningly complex and uber strong citrus and woods combo that pumped off your skin for ages with a couple of sprays and elicited great reactions. Of course between then and now its been reformulated into the classic "shell of its former self" but info on how to spot when what was changed etc.. is a bit harder with this one as the bottle has remained virtually identical. Reviews say:

On of the iconic summer scents. Real far-east fragrance, yuzu bomb, great projection, a little bitter, sharp, great bottle design. But as the lots of others, this one is also destroyed with reformulation. New one is just a shaddow of vintage one, it's much softer and poor in performances, i am happy that i have one more bottle of vintage one.

Score vintage:
    scent: 9,5/10
    projection: 9,5/10
    lasting: 10/10

Score new one:
    scent: 6/10
    projection: 5/10
    lasting: 5/10
    I've managed to locate some brand new mid 2000s juice and if my research is right this should be the original honking formula as I believe they switched it up for the first time toward 2010. Either way I'll be able to tell straight away from first sniff and we can rest assured that whatevers in the bottle will assuredly be stronger and closer to the real deal than whats on the shelves now, so what say?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Anyone interested in some vintage Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme? I've been trying to track down some of the early 90s juice for a while as this used to be the Aventus of its day and was a stunningly complex and uber strong citrus and woods combo that pumped off your skin for ages with a couple of sprays and elicited great reactions. Of course between then and now its been reformulated into the classic "shell of its former self" but info on how to spot when what was changed etc.. is a bit harder with this one as the bottle has remained virtually identical. Reviews say:

I've managed to locate some brand new mid 2000s juice and if my research is right this should be the original honking formula as I believe they switched it up for the first time toward 2010. Either way I'll be able to tell straight away from first sniff and we can rest assured that whatevers in the bottle will assuredly be stronger and closer to the real deal than whats on the shelves now, so what say?

Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme (Vintage) 10ml 14.50
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    I'm in :-)

Hi Palm,
    Can you put me down for Penhaligon's - Halfeti 20ml and 10ml of the Issey Miyake - L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme if you'd be so kind.
    Cheers.

Hey Palm...same as above...please. 20ml halfeti and 10ml Issey please
    Currently wearing: Spice and Wood by Creed

10ml Issey for me too please Palm

Can u put us down for 10ml Halfeti please.

Hi all, the M7 arrived safely and is a wonderful scent. Thanks you as always, Palm.

Given the vintage trend, how about vintage Equipage and Bel Ami as a suggestion?

Hi Palm,
    Can you put me in for the following:
    30ml Tuscan Leather
    50ml Royal Oud
    20ml Penhaligons Halfeti.
    Boyo1964

Hi Palm,
    Can you put me down for 30ml of Aqua di Parma Colonia Oud.
    Boyo 1964

Hi Palm
    Picked up my M7 from the sorting office today.

Cheers Bud
    Currently wearing: M7 by Yves Saint Laurent