Code of Conduct
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Default Re: [UK] Creed Treemendous, Virgin Island Conception, Green Irish Elves, We 3 Vikings & Original San

Have just added Dior - Ambre Nuit Bottle 3 at 50ml £69/10ml £17 as requested. If you've been teetering on the fence for this one I highly recommend you dive in as the scent is absolutely stunning, performs amazingly and is wonderfully suited to the current weather as it just wraps you in an inviting cloud of amber all day off 3 sprays and is quite a safe blind buy if you like the note profile as its easy to wear and crowd pleasing. Official blurb:

Ambre Nuit opens with bright and luminous fresh notes of grapefruit and sunny bergamot as an exciting overture to intoxicating Turkish rose combined with passionate pink pepper. Warm amber notes round up the whole composition and leave a seductive effect.

Check what the choir says:

"I ordered a sample and after the first wearing I said to myself...I need to get a bottle!! its rich, elegant and long lasting!!"

"I got stopped dead in my tracks while wearing this perfume to be asked why I smelled so good. It’s so hypnotizing. Since then this has been my most complimented fragrance"

"Five stars right here. Very sensual. Amazing scent bubble and trail"

"Clear as crystal yet so deep and sophisticated, this is olfactory exoticism! Statement maker! Perfection!"

"Dior Ambre Nuit has one of the most delicious and smooth amber fragrances I have smelled. A real ‘lady pleaser’ on a cold weather evening dinner date"

'Beautiful scent. This is the most silky, smooth, airy, alluring scent I have ever smelled. This is probably due to the real ambergris they use"

"Absolutely stunning, one of the most beautiful evening parfum's I've ever had in my life.... and I had/have all of the high end brands like MFK, Roja etc etc"
    Last edited by Palmolive; 6th December 2018 at 06:48 PM.

Default Re: [UK] Creed Treemendous, Virgin Island Conception, Green Irish Elves, We 3 Vikings & Original San

Totally agree Palm had it on today .. just lingers around on your skin not beast mode but great staying power I think that’s part of its charm that’s its not too in your face ..very nice smell and few people asked what it was .. 100 % safe blind purchase . Glad I got involved in that previous split

Go on then Palm, you pimped me

I'll take 20ml of Ambre Nuit juice Bud.

Cheers Bro.
    Currently wearing: Équipage by Hermès

Basenotes Member

Hi Palmolive
    Could you please put me down for 50ml Amber Nuit.
    Cheers Dave

Hey Palm - can you pop me down for 10ml Amber Nuit?
    Cheers
    Daz

Basenotes Member

If any left I'll take 10ml of ambre nuit

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hey Palm, I had been out of town so missed the Creed Vetiver when it touched down but just picked it up and it is great. Very CLEAN Thanks again
    Currently wearing: Oud Wood by Tom Ford

Hi Palm. The juice arrived safe and sound. I love the new bottles, so much so I wondered if you could make the labels smaller so I could see more of them

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Parfums de Marly - TOAK 30ml £50/15ml £27 In hand, shipping 10/12

Hi Palm, please put me down for 10ml Ambre Nuit, if available. Thanks

Hi Palm can you put me down for the last 50ml slot of Dior - Ambre Nuit pls?

Basenotes Member

Actually Palm I'll take another 10ml of ambre nuit (So 20ml in total). Sniffed it at the airport and it's

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'll take 20ml of Dior Ambre Nuit, Palm

Put me down for one of the Aventus slots..

Massively delayed post but I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Palmolive for the Tom Ford Black Orchid shipment.

I also want to say a massive sorry to my bank balance and put my name down for 1x 50ml bottle of Creed Green Irish Tweed and 1x 50ml bottle of Creen Virgin Island Water.

Hi Palm any chance of a Creed Bois du Portugal split?

Quote Originally Posted by MTB79 View Post
    Put me down for one of the Aventus slots..
    Please I should say

Hi Palm. Any Eta on the Creed Royal princess oud for her please?

Hi Palm, Can you put me down for the following splits please:

100 ml of the Aventus
    10 ml of L'eau d'Issey
    10 ml of Oud Wood.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kingpopsy View Post
    Hi Palm. Any Eta on the Creed Royal princess oud for her please?
    It was shipped to me at the beginning of the month and is still in transit, asked the courier and they said there is a chunky backlog getting parcels cleared into the country so no ETA available. Updates in the first post as and when bud, which leads me nicely onto my next point:

No more orders will be shipped until the New Year. The Post Office has been real hectic this year with some RMSD allocations taking upto 3 days to land! As a consequence I won't be shipping any more orders after the current TOAK as thats ready to roll.

All the best folks

Default Re: [UK] Have a happy non-denominational winter solstice appreciation day

Does that refer to already ordered splits (such as Ambre Nuit)?

So I won't be getting the bottles before Christmas??

Quote Originally Posted by SeekingScent View Post
    Does that refer to already ordered splits (such as Ambre Nuit)?
    AN is out of stock/back ordered until 18/12 as per the 1st post and thus would ship in the New Year anyway bud. I'd heroically traipsed to town yesterday and elbowed my way through the festering, vacant eyed drones to see if there was any available in the boutique so I could flip it quicker but they were sold out too with the same restock date.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpopsy View Post
    So I won't be getting the bottles before Christmas??
    It seems that way bud. I'd actually ordered the juice before I'd even collected the payment requests in in order to be able to get it turned around as quickly as possible:

As I knew you were keen to get it wrapped and I'm not one to keep things hanging around as you know but based on what the agent said earlier its going to be at least a week before it clears which means New Year shipping is the earliest option. If it somehow lands before that I'll do my best to get it dispatched but ultimately this is all part of the game around this time of year as I'm good but not omnipotent (yet!).

Ok cool.

No more orders will be shipped until the New Year. The Post Office has been real hectic this year with some RMSD allocations taking upto 3 days to land! As a consequence I won't be shipping any more orders after the current TOAK as thats ready to roll.

All cool with me Bud, tend to find this time of year is when parcel's tend to get delayed anyway.
    Currently wearing: Équipage by Hermès

Default Re: [UK] Have a happy non-denominational winter solstice appreciation day

Hi Palm, could you put me down for the following splits please:

50mL Creed GIT
    50mL Creed Royal Oud

Cheers!
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

TOAK landed this morning! Many thanks Palm!

A Merry Christmas to one and all too!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16