Code of Conduct
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Default Re: [UK] Zegna - Madras Cardamon, Issey - Noir Argent, Cartier - L'Envol de Cartier EDP, Attar Al Gh

Hi Palm

Can you put me down for MB Explorer please. As with Toak I’ll give you the nod when back in UK if ok for sending.... thanks

Default Re: [UK] Zegna - Madras Cardamon, Issey - Noir Argent, Cartier - L'Envol de Cartier EDP, Attar Al Gh

Hi Palm, is there gonna be any more Beach Hut available?

Quote Originally Posted by hiteshjivani View Post
    Hi Palm, is there gonna be any more Beach Hut available?
    Added Amouage - Beach Hut Man Bottle 3 20ml £33/10ml £19 as requested bud and have signed you up for 20ml

Requests are always cool folks, no need to be shy as the splits are all about what you'd like to wear so feel free to punt over any suggestions.

You’re a legend thank you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Added Amouage - Beach Hut Man Bottle 3 20ml £33/10ml £19 as requested bud and have signed you up for 20ml

Requests are always cool folks, no need to be shy as the splits are all about what you'd like to wear so feel free to punt over any suggestions.

Mont Blanc - Explorer appears to have been released in the States now and the reviews are coming in, check em and see what you think:

"The initial scent opens as fresh and citrusy ,mostly bergamot. It dries down to almost a spicy wood, almost like a sandalwood. I feel 2 to 3 sprays would be enough, it projects well. I loved the dry down on my skin. It will make for a great formal occasion/winter fragrance."

"Nice masculine scent of leather and sage. 1 or 2 sprays go a long way. This cologne does a great job lasting all day."

"My wife and I live the smell of this, I was really excited to see it. Last along time, it's an easy smell not to strong but just right"

"This cologne smells pretty good but its scent reminds me of colognes from the 1990s (Drakar, Obsession, etc.).
    In my opinion, if you want to go for that retro style then this cologne is for you."

"its not very new smell but enjoyable and still good fragrance. Slightly on a warmer and sweeter side."

"I love it, this cologne it smells great. I’m very picky to get a cologne and this one hit the jackpot."

"Very nice men‘s Fragrance. Not a typical musk, a lot smoother and fresh, with just a hint of sweetness to it."

"I’m very impress with Mont Blanc because this parfume has great longevity. The fragrance smells amazing. And I got lots of compliments"

"The scent and fragrance is great like waking up in a tropical forest, woodsy with coconutty."

"I wasn’t sure I was going to like it but I love it. Everyone compliments me on it. It is strong so 1 or 2 squirts goes a long way!"

"Love this cologne the smell is crisp and has a classy fragrance and it last a long time on you."

"I would consider myself to be a cologne buff. That being said, I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. It’s very fresh/woody and seems to last for quite some time."

"Very classy smell, great for a night out on the town. Definitely recommend! Go get it!"

"MontBlanc is an INCREDIBLE FRANCE! A strong manly scent that last the entire day with only 1 spray. The fragrance has hint of Pepper, Leather, Bergamot And is really close to Aventus without the price tag."
    Thats got me even more geeked than I was when I first posted the split! Could it be that a clone will finally out Aventus Aventus? 4 slots left on Mont Blanc - Explorer 20ml £18.50. You down?

Go on then,stick me down for the Mont Blanc

Palm stick me down for Mont Blanc cheers

I’m gonna take a chance a blind buy the last 20ml of Spice and Wood please Palm. If it’s not for me it should be pretty easy to move on. Same as before I’ll drop you a line when I get back to UK. Cheers

I will go for a Mont Blanc too please, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by swall101 View Post
    Iím gonna take a chance a blind buy the last 20ml of Spice and Wood please Palm. If itís not for me it should be pretty easy to move on. Same as before Iíll drop you a line when I get back to UK. Cheers
    It's very nice - you will enjoy it, pretty safe scent tbh - has similarities to French lover but a bit more rounded.

R I.P my bank account.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Hey thanks for that... I feel your pain trouble is at the moment I’m like a kid in a sweet shop! Always worn frags but never imagined the world of niche possibilities that are out there. This forum is a god damn nightmare! Still don’t blow my hard earned in the boozer every night so why not spend it on nice stuff!

If there's a spot on the mont blanc count me in - (can't tell if it's full or not!)

Any interest in Dior eau Sauvage edp?

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Aventus has just arrived! thanks for the speedy service as always. Love the new bottles btw.

Basenotes Member

Aventus arrived safely and quickly, thanks Palm!

Aventus arrived yesterday, cheers mate

Viking almost full, one spot left!! Any takers? You know you want to...

Aventus arrived today. Perfect. Cheers Palm.

Aventus arrived yesterday, cheers Palm. Bottles look great as well

Palm

I’ll take the last slot on Creed VIW please....

Just checked and VIW 250ml flacons have been back ordered for months with no estimated restock date. My supplier has two 500ml flacons left in stock so we will have to move quickly if you wish to secure the £6 saving:

Creed - Virgin Island Water Bottle 8 50ml £71 Promotion - £65 delivered

Its also worth noting that they told me to expect yet another Creed price rise when they do restock and its rumored to bump the current prices up by around €80! Oh the joys of price fixing!

5 slots available, dive in if you're running low and if you haven't tried it yet I can highly, highly recommend layering this in a 1:4 ratio with Aventus (1 wide spray of VIW across the body with 4 blasts of Aventus to chest/abs) as the pina colada combination of these two great scents conjures up something far more than the sum of its parts as it all works together beautifully.

Aventus arrived and keeping me smelling good, thanks Palm.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Just checked and VIW 250ml flacons have been back ordered for months with no estimated restock date. My supplier has two 500ml flacons left in stock so we will have to move quickly if you wish to secure the £6 saving:

Creed - Virgin Island Water Bottle 8 50ml £71 Promotion - £65 delivered

Its also worth noting that they told me to expect yet another Creed price rise when they do restock and its rumored to bump the current prices up by around €80! Oh the joys of price fixing!

5 slots available, dive in if you're running low and if you haven't tried it yet I can highly, highly recommend layering this in a 1:4 ratio with Aventus (1 wide spray of VIW across the body with 4 blasts of Aventus to chest/abs) as the pina colada combination of these two great scents conjures up something far more than the sum of its parts as it all works together beautifully.
    I'm in on a VIW slot please.

Aventus has just arrived! thanks

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Creed Aventus please mate!

Swiss Arabian and Tommy B arrived Palm... Really loving my first spritz of the Swiss - The Saffron note really sparkles, much like I get from Baccarat Rouge... It's not what I expected but then again I'm not really sure what that was!!!

Cheers sir!

Got the aventus, thank you very much for a great service and quick delivery.

This batch smells of more citrus to me than other bottles I have had, anyone else get this?

Would there be any interest in a split of Prada L'Homme Intense?

I got a 5ml sample from Palm a while back, wore it last night and the wife loves it....

A good date night fragrance I think.

Swiss Arabian and TOAK received, will have a sniff later. Thanks Palm.

Hi Palm, latest TOAK just arrived - thanks as always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast