Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
o

Default [UK] TOAK - Al Haramain Amber Oud Collection, Aventus 19S01 and the usual...

Palmolive presents… Three Of A Kind.

Like what you see? Sign up and get ready to sniff.

TOAK - Al Haramain Amber Oud Collection 30ml £41/15ml £25
    This is part of Al Harramains more upscale, high end range of scents that offer their takes on Tom Ford -Tobacco Vanille, Sospiro - Erba Pura and Amouage - Interlude. All three have insane performance so a couple of sprays will keep you going all day and they all offer their own twist on the formula to keep it interesting.

Al Haramain - Amber Oud Tobacco Edition 10ml
    Top notes are ginger, black pepper, cinnamon and tobacco leaf; middle notes are tonka bean, cloves, star anise, vanilla, cacao and incense; base notes are dried fruits, woodsy notes and tobacco. Review:

Great interpretation of Tobacco Vanille ! Thankfully it is less sweet with less vanilla than actual TV. Clove note is quite prominent , especially first 30 min. Performance is outstanding, much much better than TV!
    Al Haramain - Amber Oud Gold Edition 10ml
    Top notes are bergamot and green notes; middle notes are melon, pineapple, sweet notes and amber; base notes are woody notes, vanilla and musk. Review:

What does it smell like? Playful-Fruity and colorful fresh summer scent that lasts a long long time. It's a clone of the very famous but much more expensive Sospiro Erba Pura. This is a very happy uplifting and playful,vibrant perfume. The artistry of this perfume is how it manages to stay fresh even without having any fresh notes. It's like the fruity notes are fresh and you're actually smelling freshly cut Melon and pineapple inside a garden on a beautiful summer day. Beautiful composition all in all.
    Al Haramain - Amber Oud 10ml
    Top notes are rosemary, cedar, lemon and bergamot; middle notes are cedar, spices and guaiac wood; base notes are amber, musk and resins. Review:

It´s a lovely fragrance, sensual and unique .. got lots of unsolicited compliments (some days i´m laying it with prada l´homme to get a different smell) It´s true that it smells more similar to amouage interlude or has that gentle dessert air Arabian vanilla smell/vibe ..
    And there we have it, if we can get this wrapped with a few days it will ship by the end of the month.

TOAK - Al Haramain Amber Oud Collection 30ml £41/15ml £25 In hand, shipping 04/12
    1) burdinho
    2) Bobauckland
    3) grandmaster
    4) GazRef
    5) alancrean
    6) Mrimg

TOAK - Bentley Beyond: The Collection 30ml £38/15ml £23 In hand, shipping 10/12
    1) Palmolive
    2) kinnek595
    3) grandmaster
    4) Nick wood
    5) Guernica
    6) sparky68
    7) kinnek595
    8) Bobauckland
    9) Entling
    10) ProtoCulture

Requested future splits....Sign up now and lets make it happen.

Pricing is just for guidance and will be confirmed once all slots are filled on one fragrance and we are moving to purchase.

I aim to have each split turned around with 9/14 days of the payment requests going out as I only order the juice once all payments are in, thus your prompt payment and communication is much appreciated. The current status of each split is listed next to the title in green and is updated the moment there is any news.

Aventus is kept in hand, ready to ship and will be dispatched with 24/48 hours of your payment clearing. Please note you have 24 hours from the request going out to honour your allocation before being removed from the splits.

Prices listed include postage via 1st Class Signed For which includes insurance cover up to £50, if you would like to upgrade to full cover that will be an extra £3 for Special Delivery.

Creed - Aventus Bottle 79 50ml £74 (Batch 19S01) In hand, ready to ship
    1) chaplad
    2) Joga
    3) thoosero
    4) Dimebar
    5) THEACKSTER
    6) Exodus77
    7) Sillagevity
    8)
    9)
    10)

Houbigant - Bois Mystique 20ml £32/10ml £19 In hand, ready to ship
    1) grandmaster
    2) kinnek595
    3) Bobauckland
    4) boam
    5)

Mancera - Cedrat Boise Bottle 4 20ml £22 In hand, ready to ship
    1) Ducatiph
    2) mike_e_j
    3) drp17
    4)
    5)
    6)

Vince Camuto - Smoked Oud 20ml £23/10ml £14.50 In hand, ready to ship
    1) grandmaster
    2) Palmolive
    3)
    4)
    10ml) Bobauckland, kinnek595

Rasasi - Dhanal Oudh Nashwah 5ml £5.25 In hand, add on to existing order only
    1) Bobauckland
    2) burdinho
    3) kinnek595
    4) Nastka*
    5) earthmatters
    6) nozzer2001
    7) UncleBuck
    8) steve_lj*

Zegna - Indian Spice 1ml £2 In hand, add on to existing order only
    1) Ducatiph
    2) Ducatiph
    3) mj2k
    4) mj2k
    5) alancrean
    6) alancrean
    7) galewis*
    8) galewis*
    9) Bobauckland

Abercrombie & Fitch - Fierce Intense 20ml £32/10ml £19
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    10ml) Bobauckland,

Amouage - Overture Bottle 2 20ml £62/10ml £34
    1) Mrimg
    2) grandmaster
    3) grandmaster
    4)
    5)

Bvlgari - Man Wood Neroli 20ml £26/10ml £16 2 x 10ml remaining
    1) Piggin
    2) Bobauckland
    3) kinnek595
    4)
    10ml) kinnek595, ProtoCulture

Creed - Green Irish Tweed Bottle 20 50ml £74
    1) Lgrest
    2) Anderpants
    3)
    4)
    5)

Creed - Himalaya Bottle 2 50ml £74
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

Creed - Jardin d’Amalfi 50ml £130/20ml £54/10ml £29
    1) Guernica
    2) joebow
    3)
    20ml) hiteshjivani, mike_e_j,
    10ml) Bobauckland,

Creed - Millesime Imperial Bottle 5 50ml £74
    1) Lgrest
    2) dej1986
    3)
    4)
    5)

Creed - Original Santal 50ml £74
    1) Royster
    2) KilianFanatic
    3)
    4)
    5)

Creed - Royal Oud Bottle 11 50ml £74
    1) pensacola
    2) Mrimg
    3)
    4)
    5)

Creed - Silver Mountain Water Bottle 5 50ml £74
    1) Mrimg
    2) KilianFanatic
    3) kingpopsy
    4)
    5)

Creed - Viking Bottle 7 50ml £80
    1) mj2k
    2) Mrimg
    3) Ale2323
    4)
    5)

Creed - Virgin Island Water Bottle 8 50ml £74
    1) donbarton5
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

D&G - The One EDP Bottle 2 30ml £22
    1) alancrean
    2) ads
    3)
    4)
    5)

D&G - Velvet Bergamot 20ml £25
    1) Palmolive
    2) Bobauckland
    3) boam
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)

Frederic Malle - Rose & Cuir 20ml £47/10ml £26
    1) ads
    2)
    3)
    4)
    10ml) Bobauckland,

Le Labo - Labdanum 18 20ml £46/10ml £26 2 x 20ml, 1 x 10ml remaining
    1) steve_lj
    2)
    3)
    10ml) drp17,
    10ml) Bobauckland, Nastka

The Merchant Of Venice - Red Potion 20ml £44/10ml £25
    1) ads
    2) kinnek595
    3)
    4)
    10ml) Bobauckland,

Tom Ford - Fougere d’Argent 50ml £93/30ml £55/10ml £22
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    10ml) crashtestbrummie
    10ml) mj2k, alancrean, ads

Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver EDP 20ml £28/10ml £17
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    10ml) Bobauckland,

Tom Ford - Oud Wood Bottle 4 50ml £93/30ml £55/10ml £22 In hand, shipping 04/12
    30ml) Mrimg
    10ml) Sohrab
    10ml) Bobauckland
    50ml) burdinho
    50ml) Kodama
    50ml) blanchefort
    50ml) Tiny73

Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille Bottle 4 50ml £93/30ml £55/10ml £22
    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)

Please note I only ship within the UK due to postal regulations, many thanks for all the interest from those around the world but I just can't ship you the juice. Members from Ireland can use Parcel Motel to receive their allocation. Rawr!

Default Updated:

This Just In...

Whats new on the list and worth a sniff? Why that would be:

Le Labo - Labdanum 18 20ml £46/10ml £26
    The fragrance features french labdanum, castoreum, civetta, musk, vanilla, birch, resins, cinnamon, patchouli, gurjan balsam and tonka bean. Review:

le labo isn't at all a simple sweet clean perfume. it is complex, the sweetness is intricately attached to civet, castoreum, labdanum, vanilla, the resins yet these are in continuous interplay with skin, mood, the grande dame this perfume is. I am glad it is a deep perfume which lasts and lasts. even after years the fragrance remains the same due to its complexity. patchouli is a great support. it is a compliment getter but it has the dangerous smell of cocaine and heroin. that makes this perfume irreplacable. I always love the heady, whorey, deep perfumes. it is like a neo Obsession.

Amouage - Overture 20ml £62/10ml £34
    Top note is cognac; middle note is myrrh; base note is sandalwood. Review:

Perfect 10/10 fragrance. Every master perfumer should learn from Overture Man. I'm sorry to say but who can dislike this kind of masterpiece should reconsider himself, seriously. Overture Man gives my olfactory senses a smellgasm.

Default Updated:

Last Call

Sign up while you can before these selections are removed from the splits on

Default Recipients of little bundles of joy...

Completed Splits

Creed - Aventus Bottle 78 50ml £74 (Batch 19S01) In hand, shipping 25/11
    1) scorpiorich
    2) CLW
    3) kingpopsy
    4) kingpopsy
    5) boam
    6) jimyu
    7) Oneofthechosen
    8) Ducatiph
    9) UnluckyXIII
    10) Haybow

Quote Originally Posted by mak90_90 View Post
    Thanks for stepping up for the UK! Can you post a picture of the bottle and sprayer?
    Sure:

50ml decants are shipped in a double sealed bag that contains foam peanuts, wrapped in packing paper and then placed in a double walled box before being posted via Recorded/Special Delivery to your door. The 10ml allocations use slim plastic tube atomizers instead and are shipped using similarly secure packaging methods to ensure everything arrives safe and sound.

Default Re: [UK] M7 (Vintage), Les Bains Guerbois - 1978, AdP Sandalo + Vaniglia + Oud, Ferrgamo - Uomo Inte

Please can you put me down for 20ml M7. Cheers.

Default Re: [UK] M7 (Vintage), Les Bains Guerbois - 1978, AdP Sandalo + Vaniglia + Oud, Ferrgamo - Uomo Inte

I received Byredo today Many thanks

Au Hasard and Byredo landed today, will try them out over the weekend.

Cheers Bud

GIT arrived safe and sound today Palm - rapid shipping and quality packing as usual - thanks again! Will no doubt be in touch soon to order something else :-)

Byredo arrived - thanks Palm! My better half will be pleased

Hi Palm,

Just picked up the Oud Essentiel and the one mysterious night from the post office.
    Nice sample of 'something' in there!

Much appreciated as always.

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Tis the season to TOAK up a fat one!

TOAK - Degrees 30ml £25/15ml £16

Been on a bit of a Fahrenheit kick recently and whilst I’m still in the process of tracking down some of the original vintage juice for y’all I thought I’d whip up this TOAK based on three scents that take heavy inspiration from the Dior original. Olympios has the flanker vibe written all over it, Bora Bora is a more aromatic take and Metal Jeans is more wearable than it sounds as it does a remarkable impression of the vintage juice. 8 slots, you know the routine:

Missoni - Olympios 10ml
    Missoni Olympios was launched in 1994. Top notes are green accords, bergamot, lemon, nutmeg and violet. The heart contains of jasmine, lily of the valley, rose and orris root, while the base notes include cedar, oak moss, sandalwood, tonka bean, musk and amber. Review:

I only vaguely remembered vintage Fahrenheit, so I was unsure of what to think about the relationship between the two. But I was quite sure that as other reviewers mentioned, the two fragrances were quite similar. Well in fact, now that I can compare them, they are indeed. The bone-structure is clearly the same: violet, herbs, cedar, powdery flowers, a hint of leather, moss, altogether creating a similar sort of “dark terpenic violet” atmosphere. Still, there is enough difference to avoid any redundancy (well, sort of); Fahrenheit is decidedly more powdery, gassier and darker, and way more rich and complex, while Olympios is quite more simple, more herbal, drier and quite more bitter too, ultimately a bit cheaper as well. It feels like taking inspiration from the general genius structure of Fahrenheit, bringing it on an “easier” territory, both notes-wise and quality-wise. Nonetheless I would consider it a little true keeper, as it smells basically like a sort of bitter-herbal flanker of vintage Fahrenheit, both fresher and drier at once.
    Liz Claiborne - Bora Bora Exotic 10ml
    Bora Bora Exotic by Liz Claiborne, He'll be swept away to the south pacific by this oriental / spice fragrance for men . A heady blend of spices and musk will bring out his fearless and romantic side. Review:

Wow, this smells like 75%-80% of Fahrenheit. You can tell it's a bit lighter, and missing a base and top note. Original Dior Fahrenheit, is amazing, and it's scent is in your face strong but smells simply amazing, a minute later starts smelling somewhat like...gasoline and new car tires when it combines with my weird skin chemistry.
    90210 - Metal Jeans 10ml
    Citrus and floral notes mingle in this scent. Pop the top for notes of juicy bergamot and mandarin orange to lead off, which are followed by soft middle notes of sweet jasmine and the deeper, powdery aroma of roses. These rest on a base of sweet and spicy sandalwood, the perfect accompaniment and crowning touch to this long-lasting perfume that will take you from the office to the red carpet. Review:

I have a vintage (early 90s) bottle of Fahrenheit which is 95% used but there is more than enough to do a side by side test. Well let me tell you that to my nose Metal Jeans is an exact clone! I put the vintage Fahrenheit on one hand and the Metal Jeans on the other and there is almost no difference, the original Fahrenheit may be a little stronger or richer, but not much. I am a happy camper !!
    And there we have it. All 30ml allocations will get a freebie of a scent that was good but not quite good enough to make the cut so dive in!

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Degrees ft Missoni - Olympios, Liz Claiborne - Bora Bora Exotic, 90210 - Metal Jeans

Can I put myself down for two slots of Creed - Aventus Bottle 58 50ml £64

Cheers

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Degrees ft Missoni - Olympios, Liz Claiborne - Bora Bora Exotic, 90210 - Metal Jeans

Hey Palm, put me down for a 30ml slot of the TOAK please.

Cheers

Byredo arrived safe and sound. Thanks again bud.

Byredo arrived Palm - cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Palm, can you put me down for a 30ml slot of the TOAK please.

Cheers

Hi Palm, Missed that you had put AdP Vaniglia up! I will take 20ml of that please mate

Hi Palm can you put me down for 20ml of the m7 please?

Aventus bought and received. Quick turnaround and great process, thanks mate!

Any love for a split of Coach For Men Platinum? I would just get a full bottle but I've already got the original that is nearly full.

M7 arrived, thanks Palm
    Currently wearing: Jubilation XXV by Amouage

M7 arrived first time I've ever smelt it, really love it so far

Yep same here! Cheers Palm. First time smelling it, very nice.

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Thanks for the updates folks, M7 really is that stunning of a scent in its original form and this is coming from someone who isn't keen on oud based frags. Great performance too as it feels like being wrapped in warm olfactive coat on a cold day. Enjoy!

New additions detailed in post 2 - click here to read. Includes:

Guerlain - L’Homme Ideal Sport 20ml £16
    Bvlgari - Pour Homme Soir 20ml £16
    Tom Ford - Black Orchid EDP 20ml £27
    Tom Ford - Tuscan Leather 30ml £55/10ml £22
    Narciso Rodriguez - For Him EDP Intense 20ml £17

Default Re: [UK] Guerlain - Ideal Sport, Bvlgari - PH Soir, TF - Black Orchid & TL, Narciso Rodriguez - For

Palm,

While you are adding Tom Fords to the list.... I am keen to try Tobacco Vanille if it comes up...

Cheers

M7 received safe and sound, looking forward to trying it out.

Cheers!

On the TF subject.

As much as I love the smell of Tuscan Leather and Tobacco Vanille, I just can't wear them. I've had samples of both and they smell great, but they just do not suit me. Also wife doesn't like them!

Oud Wood on the other hand is divine, and I wouldn't mind trying Ombré Leather....

Same summer has passed now as I discovered Neroli Portofino earlier this year - What a fabulous scent that is.

I have 10ml of Oud Wood, smells great, but not worn it properly yet.

Also have Tuscan leather - the only fragrance I have worn recently that my wife commented on, and loved. Sounds like Tobacco Vanille may be another winner for me, if not you!

Quote Originally Posted by ProtoCulture View Post
    On the TF subject.

As much as I love the smell of Tuscan Leather and Tobacco Vanille, I just can't wear them. I've had samples of both and they smell great, but they just do not suit me. Also wife doesn't like them!

Oud Wood on the other hand is divine, and I wouldn't mind trying Ombré Leather....

Same summer has passed now as I discovered Neroli Portofino earlier this year - What a fabulous scent that is.

Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast