Code of Conduct
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 1564
o

Default Re: [UK] Amouage - Overture, Le Labo - Labdanum 18, Vince Camuto - Smoked Oud, Houbigant - Bois Myst

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Quick update with some requests:

Le Labo - Labdanum 18 20ml £46/10ml £26
    The fragrance features french labdanum, castoreum, civetta, musk, vanilla, birch, resins, cinnamon, patchouli, gurjan balsam and tonka bean. Review:

Amouage - Overture 20ml £62/10ml £34
    Top note is cognac; middle note is myrrh; base note is sandalwood. Review:

Payment requests have gone out for Vince Camuto - Smoked Oud 20ml £23/10ml £14.50 and Houbigant - Bois Mystique 20ml £32/10ml £19 with slots remaining on each so jump in now if you want some new seasonal scents for delivery in a few.

If you’ve ever wanted to smell like an oddly compulsive fruity turd then I've got the scent for you! As you may know I don’t like real oud accords at all and this smells like a proper Arabian oud and the first blast brings the barnyard in full effect but its what underneath this once it relaxes is so moreish as it smells exactly like a real oud incense stick being lit next to a fruity hookah due to how it billows around.

Punted this onto the add ons because even the bad reviews had something good to say about it and I can see why. Its not something I’d ever wear but would like to smell on someone else because from a distance, once its settled down it really is something and it smells luxurious and unique. Its also strong so 5ml will last you and yours for generations. A few slots left so dive in as it certainly is an experience!

Rasasi - Dhanal Oudh Nashwah 5ml £5.25 In hand, add on to existing order only
    Top notes are nutmeg, honey and agarwood (oud); middle notes are strawberry leaf and juniper; base notes are leather, amber and cedar. Review:
    I’ll jump in for 10 ml of labdanum and 10 ml of Overture please Palm.
    Will take 5ml of the rasasi as well please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: [UK] Amouage - Overture, Le Labo - Labdanum 18, Vince Camuto - Smoked Oud, Houbigant - Bois Myst

Can you put me down foe 20ml of the Labdanum please

Can you put me down for 20ml of the Labdanum please

10ml of the Labdanum plus 5ml of Rasasi - Dhanal Oudh Nashwah please.

Go on then Palm hit me with 10ml of Overture and i'll try a 5ml taster of Rasasi - Dhanal Oudh Nashwah as well.

Cheers Bud

I'll do 10ml of overture too please bud.

Hi Palm can you put my name down for 10ml of Overture please?

Hi Palm,

Can you put me down for 10ml Labdanum and 10ml of Overture please.

You seem to be ignoring my requests. Dont understand pal?

At least let me know either way

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Put me down for 10ml of Overture and 5ml Dhanal Oudh, please. Thanks.
    Currently wearing: Unforgivable by Sean John

Basenotes Plus

Hi Palm,

Could you put me down for 20ml of Overture please.

Cheers
    Currently wearing: Royal Oud by Creed

His Palm,

Overture and the rasasi sound interesting!
    Can you put me down for 10ml and the 5ml rasasi add on please?

Cheers!

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

I'll take another 10ml of Overture Palm.

Cheers Bud

Hi Palm can I have the Rasasi - Dhanal Oudh Nashwah 5ml taster - to add to the Labdanum
    Ta

Hey Palm, I'd like another 50ml of Aventus please, thanks.

Hi Palm,

Put me down for 2 x Creed - Aventus Bottle 77 50ml £74 (Batch 19P11) - Payment sent now.

Kind regards,
    Last edited by UnluckyXIII; 12th November 2019 at 07:46 AM.
    My Top 6 Most Complimented of 2019:-

1). Eros Flame - Versace
    2). Sauvage - Dior
    3). L’homme - Lacoste
    4). Aventus - Creed
    5). Allure Homme Sport - Chanel
    6), Tommy - Tommy Hilfiger
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Hey Palm...have you any left...? Rasasi - Dhanal Oudh Nashwah 5ml £5.25

Default Re: Recipients of little bundles of joy...

palm.

I will take

Houbigant - Bois Mystique 20ml

but don't invoice me yet as may want some creed aventus so can Bill and chuck it all in one parcel . let you know by 11am tommorow

Quick impressions:

Intoxicated - Lives up to its name. Chai coffee was a popular drink and it still is*

Black Phantom - You can actually taste all of the individual accords as it progresses and they land in different areas of your nose.

Overture - Even if you've never smelled this before, you've smelled most of this before.

Bois Mystique - 40% French Lover + 30% Royal Oud + 15% Gucci Pour Homme + Cardamon + Ginger. In that order.

Smoked Oud - The most masculine spiced rose I've inhaled so far thanks to the smoky woods and overall oriental vibe. No oud on my skin.

Lets see what kicks once you've given them a spin chaps! Overall they are all perfect for the season due to the warmth of the compositions and how they wear.

Bonus time! All 30ml allocations on TOAK - Bentley Beyond: The Collection will get 10ml of something that isn't Tuscan but is most definitely Leathery for free! There is still very little in the way of reviews/info about this trio but I did find this:

The first one takes us on a trip to Acapulco, Mexico. Exotic Musk, an ambery musky composition by Mathilde Bijaoui, uses tonka bean, the seed of the cumaru tree that's native to Central and South America, to create a scent that evokes the sensuality of Acapulco nights. Silky, rich, velvety and creamy, with a hint of almond and tobacco, the scent is wrapped in a thick blanket of musk. It's a comforting scent with a mysterious touch that is enhanced by a surprising dry vetiver note that makes a a brief appearance and plays a game of contrast with the tonka bean.

The second ones takes us exploring in the rain forests of Java, Indonesia. Wild Vetiver, an aromatic woody scent by Sidonie Lancesseur, uses as a main ingredient the precious root of vetiver that grows abundantly as a bush in Indonesia. In Wild Vetiver, it's citrusy and sparkly thanks to the top notes of bergamot and pepper, while verbena adds a dash of green. The dry down is smoky, earthy and deep with a slight leathery / mineral feel thanks to birch and amberwood. It's a true celebration of this precious raw material that I love so much and when I smell it I visualize the moment the plant gets pulled from the earth and the release of scents that it brings.

The third one takes us on a voyage to tropical Goa, India. Majestic Cashmere, a woody fragrance by Julie Massé celebrates the lush tropical beaches and striking architecture of the once Portuguese colony. Created around a trio of notes that celebrate India, earthy patchouli, resinous incense and smoky vetiver Bourbon, the scent goes off the usual oriental track and starts off abstract with cashmeran and mineral notes, while powdery orris and ambrette soften it's heart before tonka bean, musk and ambery labdanum warm up the whole composition. It's a powerful scent, beautifully balanced, deep and lush.

TOAK will be up for another few before it makes way for the next one so dive in now if it intrigues as there is a high chance we'll be the first ones to actually give them a go when it wraps otherwise we'll join the "I wonder what they smell like..." crowd with our noses pressed up against the glass!

*bonus points if you get the reference

Hi Palm, can you put me down for another creed Aventus please.
    Thanks!

Could I get an Aventus also?

Anyone else interested in seeing Creed - Royal Oud from palm again? It's excellent for this season!

Also Lubin Upper Ten is a sensational fragrance too...

I haz Overture.

Not sniffed it yet, I'll give it a wear when I get home. Oh and lol at the OCD relief!

Cheers Palm.

Overture and the Rasasi arrived today, Palm. Thanks.

Not worn Overture yet but I did get a little on my fingers. I suspect there's more in this than the three listed notes. I'm smelling a smoky amber, similar to Interlude.

I'll give it a proper wearing later.
    Currently wearing: Unforgivable by Sean John

Both my packages landed Bud.

On UncleBuck's wavelength here with the Overture, a lot more subtle though then Interlude but will give it a proper wearing Saturday.

Cheers Palm
    Last edited by earthmatters; 16th November 2019 at 07:16 PM.

Overture arrived today thanks Palm. Initial impression is good. This one feels a bit more mass appealing than some other Amouages. I'm getting something sweet, boozy, leather-like and medicinal that seems familiar from my scent strip. Will give it a proper try soon.

Andy

Can I get Aventus please?

Hi Palm
    Can you add me to the Creed aventus split please, 50ml.
    Regards Andy

Got 7 different scents arrived nice and safe today Palm cheers.
    Will give them a smell soon.
    Go on I'll join the Bentley TOAK too.
    Cheers,

All mine have arrived safely too mate. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast