Code of Conduct
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41
Results 1,201 to 1,222 of 1222

Default Re: [UK] Simone Andreoli Malibu, PdM Percival, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Chopard Noble Cedar, Avent

Can you put me down for a spot on the TOAK - Known Unknowns

Default Re: [UK] TOAK Kn/Un ft. Collistar - Acqua Wood, Tous - Man Intense & Etienne Aigner - First Class

Aventus cologne arrived (and Abercrombie!) - will road test this week. Great service as always palm

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Default Re: [UK] Simone Andreoli Malibu, PdM Percival, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Chopard Noble Cedar, Avent

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    Thanks for the updates and feedback folks. The scents really do need the heat in order to perform so I'll be interested in hearing what you make of them once the sun comes out. New splits on the block:

TOAK - Known Unknowns 30ml £15.50
    Quickly whipped this one together as I know I’ve been ignoring the TOAKers due to just having so much on at the moment. Fear not though as I’ve got around a hundred samples from various houses to inhale and sort for your olfactive pleasure at a later date. For now to keep the engine ticking I offer three scents I haven’t sniffed as I couldn’t get any samples but my intuition tells me they are some under the radar crackers that some of you will definitely find a new favourite amongst:

Collistar - Acqua Wood 10ml
    Mediterranean and very aromatic, supported with precious woodsy notes. It opens with a union of bergamot, lemon leaves and black pepper, followed by sage, lavender, ambroxan and labdanum. The base offers a precious union of cedar, sandalwood and guaiac wood, with a hint of musk. Review:

Tous - Man Intense 10ml
    The scent was developed by Alienor Massenet and Pierre Wargnye with the focus on orange and sage notes. Top notes include neroli, petitgrain from Tunisia and sage essence. Lavender, Tunisian orange blossom and sage absolute are placed in the composition’s core. The base is a classic fougere, made from tonka, moss, amber and musk. Review:

Etienne Aigner - First Class 10ml
    A fresh, slightly sweet and sparkling green fragrance with undertones of woods and moss. The composition opens with fresh and fruity tones of grapefruit, bergamot and apple, which refer to refreshing drinks that are served on the plane. The heart notes include spicy pink pepper, sweet melon and refined jasmine. Sensual aromas of patchouli, vetiver, amber and oak moss create the perfume’s base. Review:

And there we have it. 10ml of each for a whopping 30ml floating through your door for 15 bucks and change. What say?

Also added:

Amouage - Reflection Man Bottle 2 20ml £33/10ml £19
    Top notes are rosemary, pink pepper and petitgrain; middle notes are orris root, jasmine, neroli and ylang-ylang; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver and cedar. Review:

The following are all in hand with same day shipping:

Police - Icon Intense 20ml £11 In hand, same day shipping
    The fragrance opens with cheerful and explosive blend of bergamot, pink pepper and cardamom, leading to a heart created of clary sage and orris. Sensual masculine note originates from white cedar which enhances the powdery-aromatic blend in the heart. Base of the composition brings a deep, warm blend of patchouli, benzoin and crystal amber. Review:

Salvatore Ferragamo - Uomo 20ml £15 In hand, same day shipping
    Top notes: black pepper, cardamom and bergamot. Middle notes: tiramisu, orange blossom and ambroxan. Base notes: cashmere wood, sandalwood and tonka bean. Review:

Chopard - Noble Cedar 20ml £14 In hand, same day shipping
    Top Notes - Birch Leaf, Spicy Notes. Middle Notes - Clary Sage, Cedar Wood. Base Notes - Rock Rose(labdanum), Vetiver, Incense. Review:

I'll have a slot of that TOAK please dude, sounds like it'll be worth a punt.

Put me down for 20mls of Reflection man too please.

Edit: didn't mean to quote, am on mobile, but hey at least the picks are at the top of a new page now. (well it is if you have the forum set to man sized pages anyway)

Default Re: [UK] TOAK Kn/Un ft. Collistar - Acqua Wood, Tous - Man Intense & Etienne Aigner - First Class

Thanks Palm.
    How many more orders need to go in for the Jardin D'Amalfi and Black Phantom to move?
    I see you've got a 20 and a 10 of Malibu left, do you have a separate 20 ml atomiser or is it 2x10 ml atomisers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have some TOAK action mate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Can I pls have the TOAK & Amouage - Reflection Man Bottle 2 20ml

Thanks very much

Quote Originally Posted by Bobauckland View Post
    Thanks Palm.
    How many more orders need to go in for the Jardin D'Amalfi and Black Phantom to move?
    I see you've got a 20 and a 10 of Malibu left, do you have a separate 20 ml atomiser or is it 2x10 ml atomisers?

JdA = 1 x 50ml, 4 x 10ml and BP = 1 x 10ml remaining. I only use one type of 10ml atomizer thats multiplied for the allocation size, all 50mls ship in glass as illustrated on front page. Anything that gets close to filling is always highlighted in green.

Speaking of which Creed - Original Vetiver Bottle 3 is due to land early in the week and there is one 50ml/£74 allocation available for those who wish to smell classy and fresh this summer as its a great fragrance that doesn't get as much spin as the other heavy hitters from this house.

Hi Palm I will take a Toak spot please and also 10ml of Malibu and a pure malt addon.Thanks

Thanks mate.
    I'll take another 50ml of Aventus then please and another 10ml of Malibu.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    JdA = 1 x 50ml, 4 x 10ml and BP = 1 x 10ml remaining. I only use one type of 10ml atomizer thats multiplied for the allocation size, all 50mls ship in glass as illustrated on front page. Anything that gets close to filling is always highlighted in green.

Speaking of which Creed - Original Vetiver Bottle 3 is due to land early in the week and there is one 50ml/£74 allocation available for those who wish to smell classy and fresh this summer as its a great fragrance that doesn't get as much spin as the other heavy hitters from this house.

Hi Palm, stick me down for the TOAK please! Cheers.

Put me down for the TOAK, thanks

Quite liking AC based on 2 days of wearing, wouldnt ever be able to justify it and the original however. AF however not feeling, opening is far too much like a cleaning product and cant cope with it

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hello Palm,

Please stick me down for the toak and the last slot of Malibu.
    Currently wearing: Sauvage by Christian Dior

I will take 20 ml reflection palm

Please bung me down for 10ml Reflection Man.

Thanks.

All arrived safely today Palm.

Loving the Malibu & CK, not yet tried the Indian spice.

Cheers

Hi, returning after a year or so for another 50ml Aventus if you have it to hand please. Let me know if your bank details are the same and can send payment asap. Cheers

A 50ml of Aventus please and TOAK - Known Unknowns 30ml £15.50
    Dealt previously on AVF

Aventus arrived safe and sound, great service as usual.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Aventus arrived and I now smell good !

Many thanks

Buster

Hey Palm,

Could you put me down for 20 ml of Missoni Pour Homme & Invictus legend and also 5ml of Euphoria Amber gold.

Cheers

Any appetite for splits for our significant others?
    Mon Guerlain, Light Blue Intense for women, and/or La Vie est Belle L'Eclat?

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41