Code of Conduct
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Shiny Peaked Streams ft. Silver Shade, Brown Orchid Blanc + Sun Java White

As requested:

Mugler - Pure Malt Bottle 3 20ml £17
    The result of the unexpected encounter between the world of luxury fragrances and fine spirits. An elegant note of pure malt whisky, bourbon vanilla and coffee combined with the distinguished fragrance of A*Men will exalt the senses. Review:

What tricks the perfumer had up his sleeves when putting this magical scent together I don't know. But one thing is for sure, this is one of, if not the best boozy fragrance ever made in my opinion. The smooth transition from the opening through mid to the base is just phenomenal.

Default Re: [UK] TOAK - Shiny Peaked Streams ft. Silver Shade, Brown Orchid Blanc + Sun Java White

I'll take 20ml pure malt please.

Palm Creed VIW arrived. Cracking batch in my opinion, coconut is more prominent but the lime comes through strongly in the drydown. Great service as always mate.

VIW arrived this morning thanks. Not given it a test yet, I've been out on my Ducati all day so didn't think I'd benefit from a spritz to smell through my leathers.. I'd bought it for casual use over the summer, however if the balmy weather in the South Pennines continues at 20c, it may become my next winter scent. ��

Pure Malt & a Viking please, Palm.

I though it was watches I needed to hide from my wife lol.

Said I’d spend my not smoking / most recently vaping on scents, but you’re milking me far too quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Palmolive

I have just sent you a PM requesting 2 slots of Creed Aventus (100 ml).

Many thanks

Hi palm

10ml of Viking please bud

Palm any chance of an 'Aventus for Her' split? Mrs. T loves it

Quote Originally Posted by Thorien View Post
    Palm any chance of an 'Aventus for Her' split? Mrs. T loves it
    Hi Palmolive - have just sent payment for Aventus - thanks again!

The Virgin Island Water touched down yesterday, all perfect as always, thanks again!
    Currently wearing: Oud Wood by Tom Ford

Basenotes Plus

VIW all received.... top notch service as always, cheers Palm.

Palm....royal princesa oud x 20ml please
    Currently wearing: XJ 1861 Zefiro by Xerjoff

Can i be put down for creed aventus please?

Hi Palm,

Spice and wood has arrived - love the new clear labels on the new bottles.
    Looks great.....

Much appreciated as always.

Cheers

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Original Vetiver by Creed

Basenotes Plus

Anyone up for a Roja Dove Elysium split? Cheers

Thanks for the Spice and Wood, which arrived safe and sound.

Basenotes Plus

Spice and Wood arrived ok... will road test over weekend. Thanks Palm.

TF Oud Wood arrived,
    great service
    thanks

Oud Wood received, Cheers Palm!

Quote Originally Posted by swall101 View Post
    Anyone up for a Roja Dove Elysium split? Cheers
    If it's the Parfum version I would be up for a split, I already have a bottle of the parfum cologne.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Thorien View Post
    If it's the Parfum version I would be up for a split, I already have a bottle of the parfum cologne.
    That’s fine by me....

On another note I’ve tried out the Spice and Wood.... oh my! The dry down is truly mesmerising. Only put it on the back of my hand to try out and can’t stop sniffing, a true masterpiece

In addition can you put me down for a bottle of Royal Oud please Palm.

Excellent!! Agreed spice and wood is phenomenal also.

Couple of new ones that have caught my interest along with some requests. Was sampling the Brosseau range for a TOAK but there was only one decent scent in the set and that was The Brun as its got a strong Millesime Imperial midnotes/skeleton of Aventus basenotes thing going on that I thought you lot might quite enjoy plus its made by Bourdon who is rumoured to be the real nose behind a lot of Creeds compositions anyway:

Jean Charles Brosseau - The Brun 20ml £16
    The nose behind this fragrance is Pierre Bourdon. Top notes are bergamot, pineapple, melon, cinnamon and cardamom; middle notes are orange blossom, lavender, violet, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are caraway, musk, amber, vanilla and tea. Review:

In a nutshell, the easiest way to describe this is that it is essentially a smoky Millesime Imperial. Being an avid Oolong drinker, Id like to note that the tea note is much closer to that of lapsang souchong; there is a distinct smoky note, compared to the lighter "toasted / roasted" flavor of Oolong. A juicy/wet fougere, the dichotomy here is between the smoky elements and the wet, fragrant juiciness of tea, orange blossom, and melon. It is an interesting balance. The initial blast of smoke settles fairly quickly, and the rest of the fragrance is linear; the smoke slowly giving way to the herbal and floral elements over the life of the fragrance, which is tightly blended; the jasmine, orange blossom, tea, and violet all come together like a bushel of herbs after a misting of rain. The melon note keeps things "round" and "moist", and takes the edge off the smokiness so that it doesn’t fall into "barbecue" territory like some smoky fragrances do. Performance is solid, 8-9 hours

Robert Graham - Fortitude 30ml £24
    Deep, rich and almost mystical, the Fortitude Cologne is born of alchemy and the exotic. An overly sensual top note of tobacco absolute with secondary notes of patchouli and Tonka bean are melded to perfection for this distinctive blend. Review:

I’ve been searching for a signature tobacco frag for years, and most seemed either too syrup sweet, or dusty dry for me. Fortitude hits the mark perfectly.How? Not sure. Maybe it's the blend. So while i am not a man with significant disposable income, sometimes you just know a good fit when you smell one. i bought a bottle right away. Deep, rich and almost mystical, the Fortitude Cologne is born of alchemy and the exotic. An overly sensual top note of tobacco absolute with secondary notes of patchouli and Tonka bean are melded to perfection for this distinctive blend.

Creed - Aventus For Her Bottle 4 50ml £80
    Announced as an empowering, confident, mesmerizing and irresistible fruity - fresh perfume. It begins with top notes of patchouli, green apple, bergamot, lemon, pink pepper and violet. The middle notes are composed of Mysore sandalwood, rose, musk and styrax. The composition ends with a base of sweet peach, black currant, lilac, ylang-ylang and amber. Review:

Hands down top five scent. Absolutely love it and is part of my permanent rotation. It is not for everybody, but oh, is it for me! There’s nothing quite like it, sillage and longetivity are incredible. Everyone wants to know what it is when I wear it. I obtained a 75ml bottle and yes, it’s going to hurt when I need to reup, but I don’t care, it’s worth it to me. Thank you House of Creed!

Roja Dove - Elysium Parfum 10ml £83/5ml £44
    An ultra-fresh citrus blend of zesty lemon, tangy grapefruit and lime is further invigorated by leafy galbanum and the sweet harmony of lily of the valley, rose, and jasmine in Roja's Elysiuim Parfum.Made fruity by crisp apple, the heart is warmed by pink pepper and woody notes, where a soft base of benzoin and smooth vanilla is made sensual with labdanum and ambergris which reinforces the musk in the top. Review:

Absolutely stunning fragrance! for me, its even better than aventus and sauvage! very mass appealing and I always get people asking me what I am wearing when its my SOTD! I prefer this to the cologne version as this one is smoother and has more depth! 9.5/10 for me to give it this rating, it must be special, there is no fragrance for me that is a 10. Roja frags mostly are old fashioned and classic but thankfully this one, cologne version and enigma are amazing!

Basenotes Plus

5ml of Elysium please Palm....

Default Re: [UK] Jean Charles Brosseau - The Brun, Robert Graham - Fortitude, Roja Dove - Elysium Parfum...

Excellent, thanks Palm, I'll take:

Creed - Aventus For Her - 50ml Please
    Roja Dove - Elysium Parfum 10ml Please

Hey Bud....Hit me with 30ml of Robert Graham - Fortitude.

Cheers Palm.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Default Re: [UK] Jean Charles Brosseau - The Brun, Robert Graham - Fortitude, Roja Dove - Elysium Parfum...

Palm,

If any of my orders have not yet shipped, can I add the Issey to it please.

Thanks

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by swall101 View Post
    5ml of Elysium please Palm....
    Actually Palm can you put me down for 10ml please.....

Picked up VIW today, a great batch, thanks again.

Palm can you pop my name down for 20ml Baccarat Rouge 540 please

Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast