Code of Conduct

Question Moderator Help: Missing Post

Good morning. Yesterday I submitted a reply to this post and received a message saying that it was awaiting approval from a moderator. Today is still not posted. Can a moderator please check the queue?

Default Re: Moderator Help: Missing Post

Not sure why it was hung up but I put it through this morning. You should be able to see it now.

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumedLady View Post
    Not sure why it was hung up but I put it through this morning. You should be able to see it now.
    That worked. Thank you very much.

You're very welcome!

Hello there, the exact same happened to me as well.
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Exilion View Post
    Hello there, the exact same happened to me as well.
    Was it the Aventus batch numbers thread? If so, I put it through just a little while ago. It's there now from my end; please post here again if you still don't find it.

Absolutely nothing was wrong with these posts; all I can figure is that the system is being extra finicky with new members' posts. We try to check as often as possible; generally you should see them within 24 hours. New members, do feel free to post here as well if you don't see your posts in a reasonable amount of time! We'll do our best to get them through ASAP for you.

I noticed that the “edit” option was missing with my initial posts but has now appeared. So there must be enhanced precautions for us newbies. I used to be Admin for a phpbb forum and it seems like I had similar issues.

Also cannot figure out how to post review of cologne. Is that a related issue or are only more qualified people able to post reviews lol?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You are most certainly welcome to share reviews, bocraw! Reviews do take some time to post as they have to be approved by actual human eyes. Except for those who care to join Basenotes Plus; their reviews post immediately as a sort of bonus feature. All others take up to a few weeks to come through. Our admin has a lot of reading to keep up with but you can rest assured she gets it done! If you've recently submitted reviews, just keep an eye out; you'll see them soon!

Quote Originally Posted by PerfumedLady View Post
    You are most certainly welcome to share reviews, bocraw! Reviews do take some time to post as they have to be approved by actual human eyes. Except for those who care to join Basenotes Plus; their reviews post immediately as a sort of bonus feature. All others take up to a few weeks to come through. Our admin has a lot of reading to keep up with but you can rest assured she gets it done! If you've recently submitted reviews, just keep an eye out; you'll see them soon!
    Another dumb question: How do I submit a review?

Go to the page for the scent you'd like to review; scroll down to where it says "Reviews of such and such"-below that, in tiny green lettering there is a link that says "Add your review of ..." . From there, it's simple, I promise. Finding the link is the hard part! Not a dumb question at all; I had to think on that a minute!

I see it now. Didn’t scroll down enough. Doh!