Code of Conduct

Default Cheapies Nautica, Lalique, Hardy, Aramis, Giorgio, FREE SHIP

All prices are as a Paypal friends and family payment (or 3% extra if it's for goods and services to cover the fees), and include shipping CONUS. Expedited shipping is extra for just one bottle, but free for multiple bottles. Feel free to make a best offer. Can offer more of a discount for multiple bottles, but I need to know the zip code so I can calculate the shipping.
    If you want to see pics, let me know and I'll upload some to imgur.

Single bottles:

Aramis Adventurer, tester, purchased new and sprayed less than 20 times, 3.7oz, original formulation from 2014, batch code A94, $30

Bentley for men Intense. 3.4oz. Sprayed only a few times. With cap and box. $40

Brooks Brothers New York Gentlemen. Purchased new and sprayed like 10 times. Comes with box and cap. $35.

Ed Hardy Love and Luck, tester, purchased new and sprayed less than 10 times, but it wasn't filled to the top so it looks more used, 3.4oz, $18

Franck Olivier Blue Touch. With box and cap. Purchased new and sprayed less than 15 times, but looks more used than it is. 3.4 oz. $22.

Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio for Men, 4oz, 90% full. Bottle with cap, no box. $16

Lalique Encre Noire. 3.4oz. 95% full. Bottle and cap. $30

Michael Jordan Flight Sport. Four 0.5oz bottles, all new in box. $16

Orientica Waterfall. Four 1oz bottles, so 4 ounces. All NIB. Fruity, orange blossom aquatic. $30. Ships priority mail due to weight so can't lower price.

Yves Sistelle Thallium. 3.4oz. Comes with box. Sprayed like 20ish times. $15.

Sold or traded:

Azzaro: Silver Black Pour Homme, 3.4oz, 90% full. Comes with box and cap. $20

Belcam Classic Match version of the original Polo Green. Sprayed a few times.
    Belcam Classic Match version of Polo Supreme Oud. Sprayed only 10ish times.
    Both are 2.5oz/75ml, and come with with cap and box. Ships priority mail. $25.

C.O. Bigelow: Sea Salt Mimosa, 3.4oz, 95% full. No box or cap $30

Issey Miyake, L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme, 2.5oz, 98%+ full, bottle and cap, but no box. $26

Jacques Bogart: Silver Scent Pure, 3.4oz. 98% full. No box. $20

Nautica Voyage, 3.4oz, vintage from 2011, only sprayed once from a new bottle. Comes with box still in plastic wrap, and cap. $50

Paco Rabanne 1 million, 1.7oz, new in box, sealed in plastic. Someone gave it to me, but I cant stand this fragrance, so I'm selling it. $50

Remy Latour: Cigar, 3.3oz, 90% full. No box. Older version with the cap being separate from the atomizer. $20.

Ted Lapidus: Black Soul Imperial, 3.4oz, 99% full. Tester with cap, no box $25

Versace: Versace Pour Homme, 3.4oz, 85% full. Comes with cap, no box $38

Zino Davidoff: Zino, tester, 4.2oz. 99.9% full. Only sprayed 5 or 6 times. Tester, no box or cap. $23

Can also link to my eBay store if you'd rather buy there.
    Last edited by jeremyn; 24th June 2019 at 03:00 AM.

Default Re: Cheapies Nautica, Lalique, Hardy, Aramis, Giorgio, FREE SHIP

Added and removed scents

Default Re: Cheapies Nautica, Lalique, Hardy, Aramis, Giorgio, FREE SHIP

Added Brooks Brothers