Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: [$$SPECIAL$$]Explorer, Creed (retail bottles), Kilian,tom ford,chanel,mfk,frederic malle,byredo!

PM-ed you.

Default Re: [$SPECIAL$]Aventus 19P11, Creed (retail bottles), Kilian,tom ford,chanel,mfk,frederic malle,byre

PM sent.

Default Re: [$SPECIAL$]Aventus 19P11, Creed (retail bottles), Kilian,tom ford,chanel,mfk,frederic malle,byre

Pm sent

Working with Jay has been a real pleasure. The splits are the real deal (authentic), for good and fair prices, the atomizers and bottles are high quality, the shipment is perfectly protected, and quickly sent. I could not have been more pleased. In addition, Jay included a few samples with my fragrances that were really nice to receive--felt a bit like Christmas in opening the package. Thank you, Jay, for the great service and great communication!

PM sent

PM coming

Pm’ed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM sent

Default Re: **NEW**[$$SPECIAL$$]creed,tom ford,chanel,dior,mfk,frederic malle,xerjoff,discontinued!!

pmed

Cant send PM, says you have to delete some messages. Pls confirm payment

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Whats the international total for the 50 Ml aventus to Toronto Canada???

Tried to PM but your box is full !

Hit me up, would like to snag a decant when you are able.
    “Perfume is like cocktails without the hangover, like chocolate without the calories, like an affair without tears, like a vacation from which you never have to come back.”

Still waiting for a response. Thanks

Thanks for the fast shipping and the added suprise sample.

Interested in Sycomore, message sent

Que scay-je?

PM incoming....

Pm Sent. interested in Aventus bottle.

Pm sent

Currently doing a transaction with jay Kim. Will reply back when done.

PM'd

PM sent for 50ml oud wood

Quote Originally Posted by Wheresmy5er View Post
    PM sent for 50ml oud wood
    Is this split available?