Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
o

Default Re: [$SPECIAL$]Aventus+aventus cologne, Creed (retail bottles), Kilian,tom ford,chanel,mfk,byredo!!

PM Sent

Default Re: [$SPECIAL$]Aventus+aventus cologne, Creed (retail bottles), Kilian,tom ford,chanel,mfk,byredo!!

Waiting for a reply

Jay is super legit, package received in timely manner. Thanks for the additional samples

Great packaging, bottles and communication from Jay. Shipped quickly too. Thanks man, much appreciated.

PM sent, waiting reply. Thank you!

Great communication... packaging...and presentation... will definitely buy from again...thank you!!!

Just sent you a request by PM

I'm new to Basenotes and just had my first transaction with Jay. Great transaction, super fast shipping, great communication and legit juice. I will definitely be purchasing from Jay again. Thanks!

Just sent PM!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Default Re: **NEW**[$$SPECIAL$$]creed,tom ford,chanel,dior,mfk,frederic malle,xerjoff,discontinued!!

I just received my order and I can't be happier with the experience. I was looking for these fragrances for quite a long time (Le Labo - Rose 31 and Creed - Green Irish Tweed) and as this was my first time with splits I was super anxious to see how this was going to end up.

The packaging from Jay is great and he even included some samples that I already want to order in full size.

I can't recommend this enough. This was an international order and it took a few extra days to go through customs and all but nothing wrong with it.

Waiting for reply...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PM sent, look forward to your reply.

What is the normal response time? I sent a PM several days ago and haven't heard anything. Is this guy still around or should I look elsewhere? I'm new to this so I'm not clear on the etiquette. Thanks!

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by terrevue View Post
    What is the normal response time? I sent a PM several days ago and haven't heard anything. Is this guy still around or should I look elsewhere? I'm new to this so I'm not clear on the etiquette. Thanks!
    He may take a second but not to worry he is still around and will get the order filled and you'll be a happy customer when you receive it.

Pm sent

PM sent

PM sent

PM sent

Basenotes Member

PM sent

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

PM sent

PM sent

PM sent.
    Looking for CREED AVENTUS 4oz(120ml) Bottle PM ME, PAYPAL READY!!!- March 12,2018

PM sent

Plan on getting Kilian’s Black phantom?
    Looking for CREED AVENTUS 4oz(120ml) Bottle PM ME, PAYPAL READY!!!- March 12,2018

PM sent

Received the splits. They were all packaged carefully and neatly, as always. Highly recommend taking part in splits with Jay.

PM sent