Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member

Default Scentido Mumbai & Delhi (Roja Dove, Jovoy, Escentric Molecules Official Retailer)

I was pleasantly surprised to find, recently, that we have a niche fragrance retail store here in India.

Scentido in Mumbai apparently is the official distributor for Roja Dove, Escentric Molecules, Jovoy, and many other brands. I received this information from Ashley at Roja Dove in the UK, so this store seems to be quite legit!

I have had the opportunity to exchange emails with Priyanka, at Scentido, at length, and she seems to be very informative and passionate about fragrances.

Their main store is in Mumbai, and they are apparently opening up a store in Khan Market in New Delhi this week as well. Details on the Mumbai store below.

If anyone does visit their store, please do post your impressions on this thread. I will be visiting the Delhi store later this month, and will certainly post my impressions here.

PS: I am in no way affiliated with this store or any of it's owners, just trying to spread the word!
    Last edited by Snaird; 15th September 2018 at 03:49 AM.
    Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion. - Rumi