Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Basenotes Member

Default Re: PSA Xerjoff Customer Service

Thanks for the warning. I've also seen a number of complaints on one FB group that I'm part off. I did consider ordering some samples of their new coffee scents but I won't bother now.

What happened to the customer is always right? Poor service by Xerjoff.

Any company interested in customer service and quality control would either refund your money or send you out a new bottle; and arrange for DHL to ship the faulty bottle back securely.
    Currently wearing: Paris-Deauville by Chanel

I am sorry this happened to you. I have no experience of this brand, but I have had a few bad experiences with a few sellers, the worst of which was undougtedly the "shop for you in France" woman---would not recommend her to my worst enemy. Overall, though, I have ordered on-line from several reputable sellers with no problems, Neiman Marcus, Barneys, Chanel, Amazon, MFK website, Fragrancenet, Beauty Encounter, Notino, and even most of the eBay sellers from whom I have purchased have been great sellers. I guess once in a while you have to expect to run into something like this. Live and learn, as they say, but I would never purchase from them again after this sort of incident. There is an old business adage that says "the customer is always right." If I were this company and really believed the buyer had done something shady, I would probably just refund them and add their name to a no-sell list, and it would be the end of story.

On a side note, someone above mentioned something about a company called Lenovo (they make computers?). For anyone who is interested, they are currently offering 42% off of something called Thinkpad. Access them through TopCashBack's website, and earn 12% cash back, too. Not a bad deal if you are in the market for this product.
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by mixerscent View Post
    What happened to the customer is always right? Poor service by Xerjoff.

Any company interested in customer service and quality control would either refund your money or send you out a new bottle; and arrange for DHL to ship the faulty bottle back securely.
    Something so simple as send the defective bottle back and get a replacement was just so hard and I know I wasn’t the only one who has issues past and present sad because they claim to value there customers and there brand. Oh well PayPal claim was won so I didn’t lose anything but time dealing with the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find me on Instagram: Niche_Addict07
    “Your fragrance is your message, your scented slogan.” – Maurice Roucel

Basenotes Plus

I haven't tried any of the line. Every time I see the name, I think why would I want to wear something by Jerxoff's.

I'm not dyslexic, but I say it in my head that way every time I read that brand name.

Basenotes Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgeib07 View Post
    Something so simple as send the defective bottle back and get a replacement was just so hard and I know I wasn’t the only one who has issues past and present sad because they claim to value there customers and there brand. Oh well PayPal claim was won so I didn’t lose anything but time dealing with the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fantastic news!