Code of Conduct
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 164
  1. #121
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Cymru
    Posts
    1,256

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz3ne View Post
    Received a 9mL decant of it today (along with 8mL of Royal Water, oh and 100mL of Mont Blanc Explorer might I add). Will definitely be trying out tomorrow. Sniffing from the cap, it smells sweet, 'sporty' and fairly bright. The initial thought is along the Chanel Allure lines like some have mentioned, but the citrus is more mandarin/AdP Arancia di Capri than Edition Blanche lemony sweetness.

    Will check in when I've done a more comprehensive wearing.
    Update time. 7 or so hours in and it's sitting closer to skin but I get the occasional waft, a la Aventus. It's musky, fruity, not too heavy in any one particular direction and reminiscent (almost) of a subdued Terre d'Hermes Eau Intense Vetiver on the dry down. It's absolutely inoffensive, not particularly akin to Aventus and fine to wear for work in my opinion.
    Some aspects of it (probably the musk/apple combination) reminds me quite heavily of Louis Vuitton Au Hasard. I rate that for it's 'clean-clothed' vibe, and this is in a similar vein so I cannot truly disregard it because of that.
    However, it's not something I'd typically wear on a daily basis, nor something I'd pick out in a shop for myself, so I'll probably smash my way through this decant and leave it at that.

  2. #122
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    282,378

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock72 View Post
    Been using for three days now. 4 sprays in the morning. The sillage is good on me, and it is still very detectable after I finish work. Does not have the presence as the Aventus, and less «overpowering». I think it is for everyone to decide if that is good or bad. Inktially I can smell some vetiver, which doesn’t last too long. Then on me ot moves in a more «sporty» direction being more citrusy and woody. It does have the Aventus DNA but is at the same time different enough to be something different from Aventus (which I have used since 2010, and I have the Explorer too). I may get some heat for this, but feels in a way like a cross between Aventus and Roja Elysium, although more in a designer direction rather than niche.

    I do enjoy it very much and it will get a lot of wear. Have received a few compliments too. It is not Aventus, and regarding the cost - quality - performance ratio, it is for everyone too decide. But it is growing on me.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  3. #123
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,110
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock72 View Post
    Been using for three days now. 4 sprays in the morning. The sillage is good on me, and it is still very detectable after I finish work. Does not have the presence as the Aventus, and less «overpowering». I think it is for everyone to decide if that is good or bad. Inktially I can smell some vetiver, which doesn’t last too long. Then on me ot moves in a more «sporty» direction being more citrusy and woody. It does have the Aventus DNA but is at the same time different enough to be something different from Aventus (which I have used since 2010, and I have the Explorer too). I may get some heat for this, but feels in a way like a cross between Aventus and Roja Elysium, although more in a designer direction rather than niche.

    I do enjoy it very much and it will get a lot of wear. Have received a few compliments too. It is not Aventus, and regarding the cost - quality - performance ratio, it is for everyone too decide. But it is growing on me.
    Thank you for your honest objective thoughts on this amazing scent. Sometimes aventus is just too overpowering. This is where aventus cologne will shine.

  4. #124

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    My wife is hiding my bottle until my early Father's Day on Sunday. I plan on taking it to the beach with me.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

  5. #125

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    I have sampled it. Personally, I think it will be a hit, just like Aventus was. And just like Aventus it will initially have negative feedback only to end up having its own strong fan base. I like the scent. What Creed did was take the “something special” about Aventus (which in my opinion was the birch that gave it “scotch tape” like aroma) and amped it up. I think in the long term this will be very successful indeed, and I am buying a bottle today.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,766

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    First impressions on card:

    Opens with a strong, fresh orangey blast of mandarin that reminds you a lot of Chanel/Acqua di Parma because the notes are very familiar as are the zillion other freshie style scents that have used it before as its a common accord. Projects fiercely when first sprayed and as it settles it morphs more toward Aventus territory in the mids but a bit creamier and not as dense as the original. You can spot the absence of the ambergris easily as it makes it feel a lot lighter in the bottom end but the sandalwood adds a nice smoothness to the tonka bean to try and fill in the gaps. As it drys down the clean vetiver shows up and adds a bit of bite.

    Overall it smells like a niche take on Allure Homme Sports opening thats been dropped over a simplified Aventus base with a few designer sprinkles. Not quite what I was expecting. One saving grace is that it doesn't just smell fresh it actually feels that way on your nostrils without that menthol touch that Viking had which is nice. So far nothing much to complain about but also nothing much to celebrate either as its a bit an odd release and at this price point and with the Aventus name attached I'd have hoped for something more groundbreaking than a front loaded niched up designer.

    Will update after I've given it a few wears on skin but based on first impressions I'd say its a 6.5/10 as it doesn't have the magic of the original as they've removed all the best parts and what they've replaced them with has been done a million times before. Still better than Viking which was the bottom of the barrel for me but if this is all Creed have got up their sleeve then maybe its time to stick a fork in them or hope they just pay Bourdon whatever extortionate price he wants for the real Aventus successor because this is not that.

  7. #127

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    The more time I spend with this, the more I am convinced that this will eventually be a huge success. The scent has a nod to Aventus but it’s its own thing. It’s a wonderful scent and my favorite is the opening and mid notes. Many years ago I smelled a sample of a very rare mukhallat from Arabian Oud called Prince Diamini. I was only ever able to get 25 of a ml. It was the most exquisite scent I have ever encountered and I searched for years to find another sample but never was able to. This new Creed scent mirrors that scent exactly to my nose, especially in the opening and mid. The best way I can describe it (and I know this doesn’t sound particularly appealing - but believe me (in Trump voice) it is) is that it has what registers to my nose as a beautiful scotch tape like scent, accented and glorified by mint with citrus and a touch of rose. Do yourself a favor and try the scent for yourself. This doesn’t smell very close to Chanelle Allure Home Sport to me, and it doesn’t smell like a lighter Aventus. Oh, and I have many creeds but I am not one of their fawning fans. For example, I think in many instances their scents are easy overpriced at full retail. This one is right up there with Aventus though.

  8. #128

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    i agree litworth. been a huge fan of Aventus since it’s debut in July of 2010. and i’m a huge fan of Aventus Cologne. it’s an extremely refreshing Aventus for the hotter months. and the two layer very well together as to be expected.

    one gripe - anyone (including Creed employees) who say not to compare this to Aventus as it’s “a whole different fragrance”... come on... who are you trying to kid? Aventus Cologne is 85% similar to Aventus. they just tweaked the formula to wear lighter and more refreshing. and that’s a GOOD THING!

  9. #129

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
    i agree litworth. been a huge fan of Aventus since it’s debut in July of 2010. and i’m a huge fan of Aventus Cologne. it’s an extremely refreshing Aventus for the hotter months. and the two layer very well together as to be expected.

    one gripe - anyone (including Creed employees) who say not to compare this to Aventus as it’s “a whole different fragrance”... come on... who are you trying to kid? Aventus Cologne is 85% similar to Aventus. they just tweaked the formula to wear lighter and more refreshing. and that’s a GOOD THING!
    i would agree it's more Aventus than not Aventus (specifically in the mid-top where it's very close) but this seems to be a contentious point. you've got two groups of people one saying it's a totally different fragrance even going as far as saying it has little connection to Aventus only in name and the other who smell mostly Aventus with a few tweaks.

    obviously i fall into the latter and feel that's a bad thing vs the original. i mean is there something not fresh about the original? have we been smelling the same juice for the last few years? Aventus is and is has marketed all over as a fresh scent. the Cologne doesn't smell any more fresh just a different base note that is more sweet, annoying and cloying to my nose than anything. the ambergris in the original is fresh as can be, smokey batches are no longer a thing and that nuance is minimal at most in the newest batches. the Cologne literally smells like a cheap designer version, like someone has poured their decant into a bottle of Allure, Versace etc. bad batch central.

    what's funnier is people saying the Cologne is good for those times when Aventus is too overwhelming. again are we smelling the same scent here? the latest batches are hardly the beasts of yesteryear, you don't have to look very far to see complaints about performance literally everywhere. Aventus is a light, fresh scent with average performance anything less would be unsatisfactory as is the case here.

  10. #130

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Elvis View Post
    i agree litworth. been a huge fan of Aventus since it’s debut in July of 2010. and i’m a huge fan of Aventus Cologne. it’s an extremely refreshing Aventus for the hotter months. and the two layer very well together as to be expected.

    one gripe - anyone (including Creed employees) who say not to compare this to Aventus as it’s “a whole different fragrance”... come on... who are you trying to kid? Aventus Cologne is 85% similar to Aventus. they just tweaked the formula to wear lighter and more refreshing. and that’s a GOOD THING!
    How can you agree with litworth when you contradict him 2 times? (Aventus Cologne not being too similar to Aventus, not just a lighter Aventus)
    Last edited by Y4S_58; 8th June 2019 at 12:55 AM.

  11. #131

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Each person will have to smell for themselves and decide for themselves. I do not perceive Aventus Cologne as being 85% similar to Aventus though. Not even close. Maybe 40%, if that. I can tell a clear difference between the two. At 85% consistency, I would be hard pressed to instantly identify each scent in a blind test. This however, is not so for me. I can instantly tell the two apart. To me, these fragrances have their constituents, and those constituents combine to form a cohesive whole. While both scents share some constituents, the “whole” of each scent is clearly different between the two to me. Enough so that I did not hesitate to buy a bottle of Aventus cologne even though I already have a bottle of Aventus. Not duplicative in my opinion. But again, to each his own. We will let father time be the judge.

  12. #132

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by wilfred View Post
    i would agree it's more Aventus than not Aventus (specifically in the mid-top where it's very close) but this seems to be a contentious point. you've got two groups of people one saying it's a totally different fragrance even going as far as saying it has little connection to Aventus only in name and the other who smell mostly Aventus with a few tweaks.

    obviously i fall into the latter and feel that's a bad thing vs the original. i mean is there something not fresh about the original? have we been smelling the same juice for the last few years? Aventus is and is has marketed all over as a fresh scent. the Cologne doesn't smell any more fresh just a different base note that is more sweet, annoying and cloying to my nose than anything. the ambergris in the original is fresh as can be, smokey batches are no longer a thing and that nuance is minimal at most in the newest batches. the Cologne literally smells like a cheap designer version, like someone has poured their decant into a bottle of Allure, Versace etc. bad batch central.

    what's funnier is people saying the Cologne is good for those times when Aventus is too overwhelming. again are we smelling the same scent here? the latest batches are hardly the beasts of yesteryear, you don't have to look very far to see complaints about performance literally everywhere. Aventus is a light, fresh scent with average performance anything less would be unsatisfactory as is the case here.
    i got a new bottle of Aventus along with my Aventus Cologne and personally i think the Aventus is fantastic. literally no idea what people bitch about. batch 19P01, if that means anything to you. it doesn’t to me.

    interesting how it seems to be hitting people differently. you and me and many others i’ve shown it to says on first impression “smells just like Aventus!” ... others like litworth struggle to find 40% similarity. another Aventus mystery to sew controversy! bring it on! lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Y4S_58 View Post
    How can you agree with litworthy when you contradict him 2 times? (Aventus Cologne not being too similar to Aventus, not just a lighter Aventus)

    was referring to his overall very positive impression rather than that specific point.

  13. #133

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    the 2019s are actually doing really well for people. i've tried P11 and it's as strong as any new batch for a minute.

    but overwhelming to the point a lighter alternative is needed? hell no

  14. #134

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Ah, got it @Velvet Elvis

  15. #135

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Applied at 09:30.

    There were "Aventusian" hints somewhere around the opening blast but quickly went away.
    And since I know what I am smelling I can somewhat still hang on to the Aventus vibe but 85%?
    Not for me. 10-15% tops.
    Had I sampled this blind I would probably not even pick up on the Aventus heritage.

    Nothing about that mandarin that others report.
    Not smelling the application point but picking up on the wafting, I perceive it as carrying a "cooler" (mint?) element.

    Very refreshing opening 20 minutes.

    1 hour in.
    Indeed minty or cooling! Without actually smelling distinctly of mint.
    No vetiver so far.

    6 hours in.
    The "menthol effect" have subsided somewhat.
    Not really sure what I get here but if it's vetiver it's very gentle. Not earthy or "filthy" at all.

    7 hours in.
    I can somewhat sense a hint of the Aventus base. The birchy side. Not smokey or anything but lighter wood.

    9 hours in.
    Seems to be running out of steam right about here but still occasional pleasant wafts.

    First impressions:
    Not at all what I expected but I think its interesting on its own merits. And not the olfactory sledgehammer that makes me anosmic in 15 minutes. (I'm looking at you Aventus)
    In fact, this is a fragrance I would name Silver Mountain Water. Fits perfectly.
    In our nerdy community it would benefit of its own name instead of as a flanker to Aventus.

    Definitely curious to try this in warm weather (spent most of the day indoors), I think it will manage to feel both refreshing and "dressed".

    I think you owe it to yourself to try with an open mind.
    Last edited by Sambuccashake; 10th June 2019 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Time passed

  16. #136

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Ok - so after spending several more days with this scent, it’s actually very easy to describe. What they did was put Jardin Amalfi on top of the Aventus base, and added mint. That’s it. That’s all they did.

  17. #137

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by litworth View Post
    Ok - so after spending several more days with this scent, it’s actually very easy to describe. What they did was put Jardin Amalfi on top of the Aventus base, and added mint. That’s it. That’s all they did.
    That sounds like an expensive endeavor.
    And I don't remember picking up on that pencil shavings note I get in Jardin d'Amalfi.

    But interesting theory! Will focus on that next wearing.

  18. #138

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Yeah, someone else had mentioned the Jardin Amalfi thing in a review (I forget where). I hadn’t picked up on it at first, but when that person mentioned it I specifically tried to detect it on a subsequent wearing and 100% agree. I even pulled out my Jardin Amalfi and did a comparison. The similarity is definitely there. Let me know what you think when you try to detect it.

  19. #139
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    1,103

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    I replied to a Facebook post from the Creed Boutique and they're mailing me a sample.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  20. #140
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    282,378

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Looking forward to receiving my bottle on Thursday from abroad.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  21. #141

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    As I have done before, I am going to have to do a complete 180 on this. When I tried it and had given impressions earlier, it was from two sample decants. One was a splash and the other was a spray. Then I got an actual bottle. The all actually smelled completely different to me - a testament to variations in scent profile depending on the nature of the administration (spray vs dab, decant vs official spray). Forget everything I said above about this scent. It’s fairly similar to Aventus, and lighter. It’s not that impressive to me from the official spray bottle. Best way to describe it is that it’s a lighter, fresher Aventus. If I could have done it over I probably wouldn’t have purchased a bottle. Instead, I would have just invested in another bottle of Aventus.

  22. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,766

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    I still find it to be a totally redundant release with none of the charm of uniqueness of the original at all and am quite perplexed as to who Creed thought would actually want to buy this mess? If the Creeds themselves ever actually made a scent without outside help then this is that and it is wack as its such a boring, amateur composition.

    Aventus for Her - Dud
    Viking - Dud
    Aventus Cologne - Dud


    Stick a fork in them and their youtube shills who dared to say this isn't anything else than utter dross at a ludicrous pricepoint because they're done as three bricks in a row takes some doing but they did done do it!

  23. #143

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    I still find it to be a totally redundant release with none of the charm of uniqueness of the original at all and am quite perplexed as to who Creed thought would actually want to buy this mess? If the Creeds themselves ever actually made a scent without outside help then this is that and it is wack as its such a boring, amateur composition.

    Aventus for Her - Dud
    Viking - Dud
    Aventus Cologne - Dud



    Stick a fork in them and their youtube shills who dared to say this isn't anything else than utter dross at a ludicrous pricepoint because they're done as three bricks in a row takes some doing but they did done do it!
    Dunno Palm...... I'd agree Aventus Cologne, while being a perfectly acceptable fragrance in its own right, is utterly pointless in light of its big brother. Viking though - I prefer it over Aventus and would put it second only to Spice & Wood in the Creed lineup, and I'm not alone on that either.

  24. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,766

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by Drzava View Post
    Dunno Palm...... I'd agree Aventus Cologne, while being a perfectly acceptable fragrance in its own right, is utterly pointless in light of its big brother. Viking though - I prefer it over Aventus and would put it second only to Spice & Wood in the Creed lineup, and I'm not alone on that either.
    Sure thing bud, there are a lot of people (some evidently shilling, a few trolling and a handful that seem genuine) who do enjoy Viking but my impression of that one hasn't changed from the first sniff as its just not a good scent. Obviously the game is subjective and we all have our own tastes/criteria but the unoriginal Viking with its millieu of 80s style accords sprinkled with menthol that evokes the imagery of an old man leaving the gym reeking in equal parts of cheap aftershave and joint pain cream isn't something that really does it for me

    Plus other factors like the price also weigh heavy in my perspective because when I consider what else I can get at far less than the price per ml (even of a split) it slides even lower in my estimation. I've never been one to blindly follow a house just because and take each release as it comes on its own merits or lack thereof but three duds in a row, hoo! That stinks!

    Here's hoping that they unleash the true Aventus 2.0 once they cut Bourdon the check after having got these cashgrabs out of the way because I wouldn't mind something new from them that actually smelled good for a change as nothing of late comes close to Aventus, Royal Oud or Green Irish Tweed as they set the bar so high - which it has to be when you charge so much!

  25. #145

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmolive View Post
    I still find it to be a totally redundant release with none of the charm of uniqueness of the original at all and am quite perplexed as to who Creed thought would actually want to buy this mess? If the Creeds themselves ever actually made a scent without outside help then this is that and it is wack as its such a boring, amateur composition.

    Aventus for Her - Dud
    Viking - Dud
    Aventus Cologne - Dud


    Stick a fork in them and their youtube shills who dared to say this isn't anything else than utter dross at a ludicrous pricepoint because they're done as three bricks in a row takes some doing but they did done do it!
    They've just done a money grab. I don't doubt they've tried to create something good but it is compromised from the off.

    They know there's a lot of sheep like Aventus fans, so they've probably just worked out if a minimum X% of those owners buy it then it will turn a good profit.

    The cult of Aventus continues, but in the end whilst once upon a time it broke some ground it is getting boring now. I went to a bar last week and 3 people were wearing it, they were all like carbon copies of each other how they were dressed too, all interchangeable, shirt unbuttoned a bit more than necessary, armani style jeans and shoes and pretty much the same haircut. All trying to look 'sharp' but ultimately bland. I know not all people who like and wear Aventus are the same but a lot of them seem to be.

    I'm not so sure Aventus Cologne has what it takes to stand up in its own right. In fact, if it was released by another house I think the Aventus crowd would be all over it criticising it, saying how its different but ultimately it is not as good as Aventus.

  26. #146

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    performance is just ok on this one
    Currently wearing: Lost Cherry by Tom Ford

  27. #147
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Recieved a sample today. First impression is Versace pour Homme. At least in the beginning. When it calms down a bit it becomes just very clean and get a hint of that Aventus DNA, but not overpowering in any way. Just a heavily watered down Aventus/MI hybrid.
    It's ok. If it's worth the money is subjective, because imo there are many fresh scents out there for alot less. Like i said, this reminds me of Versace PH and you know how cheap that one is.
    Last edited by HBK; 21st June 2019 at 08:25 AM.

  28. #148

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Got my first compliment on Aventus Cologne today. I applied 3 sprays this AM, and got a compliment about 10 hours later. A new employee told me it smells really good in my office. Which is nice.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

  29. #149

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Got my first compliment on Aventus Cologne today. I applied 3 sprays this AM, and got a compliment about 10 hours later. A new employee told me it smells really good in my office. Which is nice.
    Been getting quite a few compliments on this one. And more inportantly, I like wearing it. Initially I probably spent too much time comparing it to the Aventus, and though there are some shared DNA I just see them as different things and think less about it. If it will become a classic, only time will tell. Now I am just enjoying it on its own merits

  30. #150
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    282,378

    Default Re: Aventus Cologne..... woot....???

    Quote Originally Posted by Rock72 View Post
    Been getting quite a few compliments on this one. And more inportantly, I like wearing it. Initially I probably spent too much time comparing it to the Aventus, and though there are some shared DNA I just see them as different things and think less about it. If it will become a classic, only time will tell. Now I am just enjoying it on its own merits
    Just received my bottle today. My first impressions are positive.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.




Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 18th January 2019, 01:19 PM
  2. creed*aventus*cologne*13zz01 or 11z01
    By Randy2354 in forum Creed Aventus Subforum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 23rd January 2018, 04:21 AM
  3. creed*aventus*cologne*13zz01 or 11z01
    By Randy2354 in forum Vintage Perfume
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th January 2018, 10:01 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 3rd January 2015, 08:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000