Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Member Feedback 0 soaking.fused's Avatar

Default Re: Fragrancenet available on Google Express now (plus 20% off coupon for new users)

Good deal and it looks like it still works.

Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 20 (100%) Juxtapozbliss's Avatar

Default Re: Fragrancenet available on Google Express now (plus 20% off coupon for new users)

There is a 20% off holiday offer going on right now. The code was offered in the checkout.
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com
    Currently wearing: Boss Bottled by Hugo Boss

Quote Originally Posted by dhc View Post
    It's just Google's delivery service. Like Amazon prime now or Instacart. They have a bunch of vendors on the site and app, and they just added fragrancenet like two days ago. The reason why that is so cool is because once in a while they will offer coupons, like right now 20% off for new users of Google Express.

I just go there and type in say, Lutens. Chergui shows up for $52, I go to my cart and if I'm using a new email I add the coupon FALLSAVINGS I get 20% off that price. And the baseline price is FN's lowest discounted price, so Chergui for $41.

There are some glitches though. So I've been using FN and making sure prices line up. They list Insolence under Jicky for example. But Jicky is still there.
    I cannot find Fragrancnet 37% off. Anyone see it?
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Super Member Feedback 1 (100%) SmellYouLater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oriane View Post
    I cannot find Fragrancnet 37% off. Anyone see it?
    GPYA37

Via retailmenot
    https://www.retailmenot.com/view/fragrancenet.com

Quote Originally Posted by SmellYouLater View Post
    Thanks! It works!
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Feedback 75 (100%) The_Cologneist's Avatar

This deal was awesome thanks.

And for those who don't know.. you can continue ordering through Google Express, get the 37% off savings, as well as free shipping with only $15 spent, instead of the usual $60 on the site direct.

So I placed an order for Frag net on the 3rd, it didn't ship till the 9th, I'm not supposed to get it til the 16th. A half a freakin month pretty much!! I bought Prada Amber from Fragnet with this deal about 4 days ago, it got processed and shipped, and I got it today! Great service, I think Google Express has something to do with it, they process the orders much faster than Fragnets lazy staff. I'm not sure actually how it works, but it's 1000000x better.
    "Where there's gold, there's a gold digger" -Dashboard Confessional

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    This deal was awesome thanks.

And for those who don't know.. you can continue ordering through Google Express, get the 37% off savings, as well as free shipping with only $15 spent, instead of the usual $60 on the site direct.

So I placed an order for Frag net on the 3rd, it didn't ship till the 9th, I'm not supposed to get it til the 16th. A half a freakin month pretty much!! I bought Prada Amber from Fragnet with this deal about 4 days ago, it got processed and shipped, and I got it today! Great service, I think Google Express has something to do with it, they process the orders much faster than Fragnets lazy staff. I'm not sure actually how it works, but it's 1000000x better.
    Great to know, thanks!

Gregory David Roberts