Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member Feedback 0

Default Fragrancenet available on Google Express now (plus 20% off coupon for new users)

This is pretty rad. Google Express now offers fragrancenet product, and the prices match the 37% off coupon. It's noteworthy because if you're a new user to express, you can use a 20% off coupon on top of that (up to $20 off). So I just got a bunch of Guerlain bottles for crazy cheap.

Note: not available in all zip codes I think? Also, the search function is kinda funky, doesn't always show everything. Kinda gotta mess around with the search there.

Default Re: Fragrancenet available on Google Express now (plus 20% off coupon for new users)

What is Google Express???
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts

Default Re: Fragrancenet available on Google Express now (plus 20% off coupon for new users)

website seems glitchy.

It's Google's version of Primenow basically. Started out as grocery delivery but has since expanded and basically just become a consolidated storefront. I'd use the app btw.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Learned something new.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I had never heard of it either. If I can get 20 extra percent off of fragnet them I'm interested...

And uh, you could always make an account for your spouse or child or roommate, etc. and have them order "for you"... to get that 20% discount more than once. I would jump on this.

I got Heritage edp and Zegna's Peruvian Ambrette for $19 off the "37% off" FN price. $83 total after NYC tax.

Super Member Feedback 0 rucksack's Avatar

Thank you.

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 50 (100%)

For those of us who are unfamiliar, how does it work? It is a website or an app, etc.? And thanks for letting us know!

It's just Google's delivery service. Like Amazon prime now or Instacart. They have a bunch of vendors on the site and app, and they just added fragrancenet like two days ago. The reason why that is so cool is because once in a while they will offer coupons, like right now 20% off for new users of Google Express.

I just go there and type in say, Lutens. Chergui shows up for $52, I go to my cart and if I'm using a new email I add the coupon FALLSAVINGS I get 20% off that price. And the baseline price is FN's lowest discounted price, so Chergui for $41.

There are some glitches though. So I've been using FN and making sure prices line up. They list Insolence under Jicky for example. But Jicky is still there.

Super Member Feedback 9 (100%) Scentfanatic1631's Avatar

This is fantastic -- thank you!! I just used this to order a bottle of Atelier-Flou I've been eyeing for a while. The extra $20 off made the decision a little easier!

Arrrrrg!! Just what I didn't need!!

Thanks, OP!!
    "Christian Dior / You wasted your life
    On aroma and clothes / Fabric and dyes." Christian Dior - Morrissey
    Currently wearing: L'Envol by Cartier

Glad to share! Ask your family and friends to order for you so that you can use the code some more.

Google Express is now offering new users 20% off their first 3 orders through December 2, 2018. Max discount is $20, and the code is: HOLIDAYSAVE3X.

Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 14 (100%) Juxtapozbliss's Avatar

This worked for me. Just tried it. Great deal on top of a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com
    Currently wearing: Bel Ami by Hermès

Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 14 (100%) Juxtapozbliss's Avatar

PS. For those unfamiliar, you can start your search here: https://express.google.com/

You also might need to set up a Google payment in your Gmail account, not sure, but I had one already set up so using Google Express took no time at all. Easier than PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    A Greater Monster, The Kickstarter Letters & Death by Zamboni
    daviddavid.net
    And my art store on Etsy

> Gold Medal for "Outstanding Book of the Year" in Independent Publisher Book Awards
    > National Indie Excellence Book Award finalist
    > A Greater Monster named a "Top 10 Book of 2012" by Common Ills blog
    > Listed in "10 Hot Chicago Reads for Chilly Nights" on Refinery29.com
    Currently wearing: Bel Ami by Hermès

Dependent

Just tried it. Google Express has a very limited number of fragrancenet bottles, the ones I searched are not coming up at all. They do come up directly on fragrancenet.com site though. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    Just tried it. Google Express has a very limited number of fragrancenet bottles, the ones I searched are not coming up at all. They do come up directly on fragrancenet.com site though. Oh well...
    Yeah they aren't getting a lot of new ones. But I think it also might be FN's stock. A few weeks ago I inquired about Apres L'Ondee not being on express and then it disappeared from FN itself, like as if they didn't actually have it. My guess is there is a delay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by dhc View Post
    This is pretty rad. Google Express now offers fragrancenet product, and the prices match the 37% off coupon. It's noteworthy because if you're a new user to express, you can use a 20% off coupon on top of that (up to $20 off). So I just got a bunch of Guerlain bottles for crazy cheap.

Note: not available in all zip codes I think? Also, the search function is kinda funky, doesn't always show everything. Kinda gotta mess around with the search there.
    This is good news, thanks!
    BN9 SOPFH - Amouage Ref Man - PDM Layton - Kristiansand NY - L'Homme YSL - Penhaligon's Endymion - Dior Farenheit - HDP 1725 - Xerjoff 1888

Also if you buy something between now and late November and sign up for the mailing lists at checkout, you'll get a $10 of $35 coupon around Thanksgiving. Not too shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by dhc View Post
    Also if you buy something between now and late November and sign up for the mailing lists at checkout, you'll get a $10 of $35 coupon around Thanksgiving. Not too shabby.

Dang....Thanks for this!!

Feedback 20 (100%) Mattybumpkin's Avatar

Just used this, thank you. Picked up a big bottle of CK One Shock and also Jacques Fath PH.

So I asked Google and FN about some items not being in stock, and the Google person had no clue but the FN company line seems to be that not all of their stock is going to be on express. For some reason . So that's dumb.