Code of Conduct

Default JPG Le Male experts chime in please. Help identifying if RJ231 is pre reform.

Hi there, as title suggests. I need help from the JPG Le Male experts on here to determine if a bottle with RJ231 is pre reformulation. Im pretty familiar with identifying vintage myself (i have 4 bottles from different years), but Ive never gotten a R serial, which I believe to be dated 2009, The question is, is this definitively before the reform? Some say the major one where things went bad with BPI happened in 2009/2010. I usually stayed away from any after 2008 to be safe but I can get a good price on a tester. I know some of the vintage juice had bold white stripes towards the end prereform. Actually, I believe that once the reform hit, it went to fainter stripes again. The seller says its about 3-4 years old, which would mean I don't want it. But the R code suggests otherwise, although I cant be 100% sure.

Any help would be appreciated. I was going to ask the seller if I can spray it but they wont allow me (local deal off craigslist). Another thing I can do is meet and see if the juice has that green color. Also, whats up with the stamping being all weird and off?

Pics attached.

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: JPG Le Male experts chime in please. Help identifying if RJ231 is pre reform.

Anyone?