Code of Conduct
    Champion Thread Killer

Blog Entries

Default Unable to post Scent Of The Day

When I click on a fragrance in my wardrobe to post it as Scent Of The Day my computer times out and the page won't load. This started yesterday 11/11/18.

Tried again to make Kanon Norwegian Wood SOTD but failed. Got this message when I tried:

Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
    Last edited by kbe; 12th November 2018 at 01:15 PM.
    Only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten as, three bs, four cs, four ds, forty-six es, sixteen fs, four gs, thirteen hs, fifteen is, two ks, nine ls, four ms, twenty-five ns, twenty-four os, five ps, sixteen rs, forty-one ss, thirty-seven ts, ten us, eight vs, eight ws, four xs, eleven ys, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens and, last but not least, a single!

Go ahead. Test the veracity of this (1960s I think) pre-computer generated masterpiece of self-referential sentences.
    Currently wearing: Unforgivable by Sean John

Community Manager

Default Re: Unable to post Scent Of The Day

That sounds like the database was down, for maintenance or backup. Just tried now and SOTD is working as it should. Hope it's the same with you?
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity.
    There is no cure for curiosity."
    - Dorothy Parker

Champion Thread Killer

Blog Entries

Default Re: Unable to post Scent Of The Day

Quote Originally Posted by furrypine View Post
    That sounds like the database was down, for maintenance or backup. Just tried now and SOTD is working as it should. Hope it's the same with you?

Thanks. SOTD working today.
    Only the fool would take trouble to verify that his sentence was composed of ten as, three bs, four cs, four ds, forty-six es, sixteen fs, four gs, thirteen hs, fifteen is, two ks, nine ls, four ms, twenty-five ns, twenty-four os, five ps, sixteen rs, forty-one ss, thirty-seven ts, ten us, eight vs, eight ws, four xs, eleven ys, twenty-seven commas, twenty-three apostrophes, seven hyphens and, last but not least, a single!

Go ahead. Test the veracity of this (1960s I think) pre-computer generated masterpiece of self-referential sentences.
    Currently wearing: Unforgivable by Sean John