Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
o

Default New Releases - Winter 2018-2019

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2018-2019

NEW: Laduree - Les Merveilleuses Ladurée Eau de Toilette For Women!

Les Merveilleuses Ladurée Eau de Toilette by Ladurée is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Les Merveilleuses Ladurée Eau de Toilette was launched in 2019. Top notes are iris, bitter orange, mandarin orange and citruses; middle notes are iris, violet, jasmine, raspberry and black currant; base notes are suede, musk and orris root.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Kanebo - Milano Collection 2018 For Women!

Milano Collection 2018 is a limited edition presented in 2018. It belongs to Kanebo Milano Collection.

Top notes: yuzu sprout, lime, grapefruit, cassis
    Middle notes: yuzu flower, rose, jasmine, lily of the valley, iris, narcissus
    Base notes: white musk, moss, sandalwood, marine accord

The fragrance is available as 30ml Eau de Parfum and mini 4ml Eau de Parfum bottles.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Kanebo - Milano Collection 2019 For Women!

Milano Collection 2019 by Kanebo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Milano Collection 2019 was launched in 2019. Top notes are pear, green tea and lemon; middle notes are peach, rose, jasmine and iris; base notes are white musk, cedar and amber.

NEW: Florame - Agrumes Irresistibles For Women!

Agrumes Irresistibles is a sparkling and refreshing scent that lifts your mood. Top notes: bergamot, lemon, green mandarin and sweet orange. Heart: bitter orange, mint, basil and verbena. Base: white thyme and mastic tree.

It is available as 100 ml EDT.

NEW: Florame - Ambre Precieux For Women!

Ambre Precieux is a warm and mysterious oriental fragrance. Top notes: bergamot and frankincense. Heart: tonka bean, coriander, cardamom and myrrh. Base: vanilla, patchouli and labdanum.

It is available as 50 ml EDP.

NEW: Florame - Fruits Exquis For Women!

Fruits Exquis is a tender, delicious and seductive fragrance. Top notes: carrot and rose. Heart: sandalwood and star anise. Base: caramel, raspberry and blackberry.

NEW: Florame - Lavande Envoutante For Women!

Lavender Envoutante is a sunny and enchanting scent of Provence. Top notes: bergamot. Heart: African geranium. Base: lavender.

NEW: Florame - Verveine Petillante For Women!

Verveine Petillante is a refreshing and relaxing scent. Top notes: lemon and bitter orange leaf. Heart: verbena and bergamot. Base: lavender, bitter orange and benzoin.

NEW: Evaflor - Topaz Mystic For Women!

Topaz Mystic by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are pink pepper, green leaves and apple; middle notes are magnolia, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are cedar, ambroxan and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Topaz Pure For Women!

Topaz Pure by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, green tea and black currant; middle notes are jasmine, peony and white flowers; base notes are patchouli, cedar and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Tendre Caresse Pour Femme For Women!

Tendre Caresse pour Femme by Evaflor is a fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange and mint; middle note is peach; base notes are cedar, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Trendy For Women!

Podium Trendy by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and big strawberry; middle notes are freesia, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Shiny For Women!

Podium Shiny by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are pink pepper and apple; middle notes are magnolia, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are cedar, ambroxan and white musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Sexy For Women!

Podium Sexy by Evaflor is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon and rose; middle notes are jasmine and iris; base notes are amber and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Jolly For Women!

Podium Jolly by Evaflor is a Citrus fragrance for women. Top notes are grapefruit and orange; middle note is floral notes; base notes are vanilla and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Podium Glossy For Women!

Podium Glossy by Evaflor is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle notes are peach and apricot; base notes are cacao and vanilla.

NEW: Evaflor - Nuage Spicy For Women!

Nuage Spicy by Evaflor is a fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange and mint; middle note is peach; base notes are vanilla, cedar and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Nuage Fruity For Women!

Nuage Fruity by Evaflor is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, big strawberry and green notes; middle notes are jasmine, orange blossom and raspberry; base notes are patchouli, caramel and amber.

NEW: Evaflor - Ness Pour Femme For Women!

Ness pour Femme by Evaflor is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and lemon; middle note is fruity notes; base note is woody notes.

NEW: Evaflor - JTM You R Cute For Women!

JTM You R Cute by Evaflor is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top note is lemon; middle notes are apple, vanilla, peony, praline and night blooming cereus; base notes are musk, cedar and apple tree.

NEW: Evaflor - JTM Maybe For Women!

JTM Maybe by Evaflor is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are big strawberry, mandarin orange and green notes; middle notes are raspberry, jasmine and orange blossom; base notes are patchouli, caramel and amber.

NEW: Evaflor - JTM I Love You For Women!

JTM I Love You by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are pink pepper, green leaves and apple; middle notes are magnolia, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are cedar, ambroxan and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - JTM Be Mine For Women!

JTM Be Mine by Evaflor is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, green tea and black currant; middle notes are jasmine, peony and white flowers; base notes are patchouli, cedar and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Je T'Aime Passionnement For Women!

Je t'aime Passionnément by Evaflor is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are green leaves, neroli and mandarin orange; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, black currant and plum; base notes are white musk, sandalwood and moss.

NEW: Evaflor - Je T'Aime Elixir For Women!

Je t'aime Elixir by Evaflor is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are sour cherry, bergamot, red berries and almond; middle notes are bulgarian rose, turkish rose and black tea; base notes are anise, tonka bean, vanilla, iris and patchouli.

NEW: Evaflor - Je T'Aime Eau Supreme For Women!

Je t'aime Eau Supręme by Evaflor is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, orange blossom, ylang-ylang, tuberose and rose; base notes are woody notes, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Frisson Pour Femme For Women!

Frisson pour Femme by Evaflor is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top note is lemon; middle notes are floral notes and woody notes; base notes are vanilla and musk.

NEW: Evaflor - Frisson Extreme Pour Femme For Women!

Frisson Extreme pour Femme by Evaflor is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top note is lemon; middle notes are apple, vanilla, peony, praline and night blooming cereus; base notes are musk, cedar and apple tree.

NEW: Evaflor - Fleur D'Eva For Women!

Fleur d'Eva by Evaflor is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, artemisia and orange blossom; middle notes are big strawberry, chocolate and jasmine; base notes are caramel, musk and vanilla.

Page 1 of 85 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast