Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default New Releases - Winter 2018-2019

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2018-2019

NEW: Lush - Grass!

Grass (Perfume) is a new and limited perfume by Lush for women and men and was released in 2018.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Mown grass, Neroli, Violet, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Herbs
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Acqua Del Garda - Blu Cielo!

Blu Cielo is a new perfume by Acqua del Garda for women and men and was released in 2018.

It is being marketed by Distribuzione Lusso.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Lemon, Orange, Strawberry, Raspberry
    Heart Notes
    Lily-of-the-valley, White blossoms
    Base Notes
    Vanilla, White musk
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Acqua Del Garda - Rosso Tramonto!

Rosso Tramonto is a new perfume by Acqua del Garda for women and men and was released in 2018.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Lemon, Styrax
    Heart Notes
    Leather, Date, Cedarwood, Honey
    Base Notes
    Tonka bean, Patchouli, Labdanum, Musk

NEW: Acqua Del Garda - Verde Acqua!

Verde Acqua is a new perfume by Acqua del Garda for women and men and was released in 2018.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Orange, Mint, Peach
    Heart Notes
    Lily-of-the-valley, Rose
    Base Notes
    Sandalwood, Musk, Coniferous woods

NEW: Lush - Butterball!

Butterball is a new and limited perfume by Lush for women and men and was released in 2018.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Ylang-ylang, Musk, Chocolate

NEW: Floriaku - Wind In My Hand!

Wind In My Hand by Flora´ku is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Wind In My Hand was launched in 2018. Top note is mandarin orange; middle note is mate; base note is incense.

NEW: Floriaku - Flowers Turn Purple!

Flowers Turn Purple by Flora´ku is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Flowers Turn Purple was launched in 2018. Top note is basil; middle note is lavender; base note is amberwood.

NEW: Floriaku - In The Rain!

In The Rain by Flora´ku is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. In The Rain was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Sarah Burri. Top note is bergamot; middle note is cedar; base notes are musk and woody notes.

NEW: Fleur De Point - Au Pink Flamingo!

"I wanted to create a scent set in a cabaret. Dark, not so clean and melancholic… The smell of a singer’s make-up mixes with the coffee we drink while thinking about our late whiskey. Birch reminds us of the smell of smoke. Cumin reminds us of the men crowding to see that woman who is going to sing on stage by the piano and who will make them dream." Brand Website.

Au Pink Flamingo was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Clapisson.

NEW: Fleur De Point - Licorne Maudite!

"I wanted to create a fragrance with the image of a “rainbow” unicorn. The blood orange, mixed with lavender and nutmeg, offers a fruity and coloured start. This ouverture leaves room for a dryer, colder universe, thanks to the image of the stone statue." Brand Website.

Licorne Maudite was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Clapisson.

NEW: Fleur De Point - Python Sauvage!

"I imagined a perfume that drives us to a mangrove together with the python. Cardamom and smoked vetiver and birch provide both coolness and warmth, allowing you to feel like in the skin of a snake, basking in the sun for hours." Brand Website

Python Sauvage was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Clapisson.

NEW: Fiilit - Kado!

"Kad§ (華華/華華) meaning "the way of flowers" or "the art of bringing flowers to life," is the traditional Japanese art of flower arrangement, also known as ikebana. Through the freshness of the seasonal rainwater, a wave of aromatic tea and floral sweetness enchants and leads us on a journey through the traditions of the Land of the Rising Sun, to seasons well marked by cultural and ancestral patterns. A 95% natural fragrance, it is airy, dense, thick, velvety, and silky." - a note from the brand.

Kado - Japan was launched in 2018.

NEW: Fiilit - Mazhar!

"Under the Mediterranean sky, the lands of spices from the East combine with ancestral treasures. An Eau de Parfum with a mandora note wraps us in the indulgence of orange blossom. Mazhar is an oasis lost in the valleys of the Atlas Mountains, diffusing this soft perfume of neroli water. A 95% natural fragrance, it is pleasant, enveloping, exalting, sunny." - a note from the brand.

Mazhar - Atlas Mountains was launched in 2018.

NEW: Fiilit - Saudade!

"A bright and sensual perfume, where the colors of fruits, spices and flowers bloom in the depth of the Amazonian forest. A 100% natural fragrance, it is fresh, sparkling, sensual, colorful." - a note from the brand.

Saudade - Amazonia was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie Bakouche.

NEW: Fiilit - Waka!

"A charming and stimulating flavor perfume which allies the benefits of the exotic plants of Madagascar. 100% natural fragrance and aphrodisiacal, charming, stimulating, and therapeutically beneficial." - a note from the brand.

Waka - Madagascar was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephanie Bakouche.

NEW: Parfums D'Elmar - Dark Desire!

Dark Desire by Parfums d'Elmar is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Dark Desire was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are cardamom, orange blossom, carrot, wormwood and yellow mandarin; middle notes are bulgarian rose, cinnamon, myrrh, cumin and violet; base notes are virginia cedar, sandalwood, agarwood (oud), olibanum, tonka bean, amber, castoreum, civet and patchouli.

NEW: Parfums D'Elmar - Elixir D'Amour!

Elixir d'Amour by Parfums d'Elmar is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Elixir d'Amour was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are pink pepper, saffron, bergamot and fig leaf; middle notes are bulgarian rose, raspberry, lily-of-the-valley, guaiac wood and water jasmine; base notes are labdanum, agarwood (oud), vanilla, patchouli, amyris, musk, amber and caramel.

NEW: Parfums D'Elmar - Sweet Temptation!

Sweet Temptation by Parfums d'Elmar is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Sweet Temptation was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Mark Buxton. Top notes are ginger, saffron, orange oil and tolu balsam; middle notes are cinnamon, styrax, jasmine sambac and balsam fir; base notes are agarwood (oud), tonka bean, madagascar vanilla, atlas cedar, siam benzoin and oak.

NEW: Nadia Z - Mar De Cadiz!

A mainly green aquatic and sporty composition constructed around remarkable sweet green crisp notes of Cucumber, Eggplant, Green Tea, Mate and Indigenous Oils, with a hint of water elements – from Seaweed and Kewra (Pandanus). It is vivified and sweetened by citrus aromas including the majestic Japanese Yuzu, Bergamot, Iranian Black Lemons, and Grapefruit, as well as flowers, such as the seductive Narcissus and Indian Cress. Its delicately powdery undertones emerge from precious flowers such as Lotus and Iris.

Mar de Cadiz by Nadia Z is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Nadia Zuodar. The fragrance features cucumber, green tea, mate, seaweed, pandanus, yuzu, bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, narcissus, , lotus and iris.

NEW: Nadia Z - Omumgorwa Walnut Day!

The caramelized date-like sweetness of Omumgorwa maried with the earthy freshness of Omumbiri resins from Namibia, are transported by the heavenly powdery scent of Lily, the soothing notes of Ambrette (Hibiscus) and the sensual ambiguous depth of Champaca undertones. Nutty Moka hints of Sapote and Coffee give this gourmand blend an almost maple-walnut ice-cream aroma, with a twist of Arabian Spices.

Omumgorwa Walnut Day by Nadia Z is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Nadia Zuodar. The fragrance features dates, resins, lily, ambrette (musk mallow), hibiscus, champaca, persimmon, coffee and arabian spices.

NEW: Exaltum - Pergola!

"The perfume Pergola is a classic fougere with the dominant natural narcissus, tuberose, hay and treemoss.

"The Pergola is a mysterious place in London Hampstead Heath park, where many films were filmed, where every Londoner enjoys and relax. It’s a very poetic and romantic place. Since young age I discovered English literature and poetry through master Lord George Gordon Byron. His quote "I love not man less, but nature more" describes my passion and love of Nature. I love movies and theatre. I always endeavour to create perfumes that are like theatrical characters. This time Lord Narcissus and Lady Tuberosa are playing main characters." - a note from the brand.
    Pergola was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Eglija Vaitkevice.

NEW: Les Eaux Primordiales - Champaca Supercritique!

Champaca Supercritique by Les EAUX Primordiales is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Champaca Supercritique was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Arnaud Poulain. Top note is plum; middle notes are champaca, magnolia and ylang-ylang; base notes are cinnamon, cloves, labdanum and orris.

NEW: Les Eaux Primordiales - Gardenia Supercritique!

Gardenia Supercritique by Les EAUX Primordiales is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Gardenia Supercritique was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Arnaud Poulain. The fragrance features gardenia.

NEW: Les Eaux Primordiales - Rose Supercritique!

Rose Supercritique by Les EAUX Primordiales is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Rose Supercritique was launched in 2018. The nose behind this fragrance is Arnaud Poulain. Top notes are lemon and pink pepper; middle notes are rose, green notes, raspberry and geranium; base notes are coumarin, vanilla and violet.

NEW: Esteban - Songe De Yuzu!

Songe de Yuzu by Esteban is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Songe de Yuzu was launched in 2018. Top notes are yuzu, bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are rhubarb, jasmine and green tea; base notes are musk, cedar and tonka bean.

NEW: Emmanuelle Jane - Luxury Oud!

Luxury Oud by Emmanuelle Jane is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top note is cedar; middle notes are sandalwood and ambergris; base notes are cypriol oil or nagarmotha, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Emmanuelle Jane - Luxury Oud!

Oud Arabia by Emmanuelle Jane is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. Top notes are geranium, saffron, ginger, cinnamon and pink pepper; middle notes are rose, orange blossom, violet, patchouli and agarwood (oud); base notes are cedar, guaiac wood and vanilla.

NEW: Strangelove NYC - Lost In Flowers!

Lostinflowers is composed and formulated for Strangelove NYC by founder Elizabeth Gaynes and perfumer Christophe Laudamiel, with creative direction by supermodel Helena Christensen.

"Lostinflowers evokes the thrill of new love, capturing that electric moment of discovery when two destined wanderers finally collide: lost in time, lost in romance, lostinflowers. This compelling scent is ethereal and profound, filled with intoxicating joy of pure floral essences. An innocent yet seductive blend, lostinflowers combines the gentle purity of jasmine, the euphoria of champaca, the aphrodisiac power of gardenia enfleurage, the striking richness of saffron, and the deep magnetism of rare oud.lostinflowers awakens the free-spirited passion that lives within us all."
    Available as a 50 and 100 ml EDP.
    Lost In Flowers was launched in 2018.

NEW: Elode - Je Veux!

Je Veux by Elode is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features green apple, pear, pepper, freesia, peach and vanilla.

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast