Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 141
  1. #31

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    I received the PE 11Z yesterday. Although I do like it much better than the PE 13ZZ I don't think it smells like the "closest clone of Creed Aventus" that they at DUA claim it to be. No I have never smelled the original 11Z01 batch of Aventus, but in all honesty I am more blown away by my personal batches of Aventus than this 11Z clone. I own 15Y11, 14M01, and 16C01 and I like all three of those way more than the PE11Z. I will say though that when I received the PE13ZZ I did not like it much at all but I let it sit for a few months and went back to it and it smelled much better. Almost as if it required some time to mature. I am wondering if this one will be the same way.

  2. #32

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    If it's not as good as they are saying, I don't know why the creator would blow it up the way like on the website.
    My pe13zz DID need a few months to mature. It smells deeper and richer.

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1986 View Post
    If it's not as good as they are saying, I don't know why the creator would blow it up the way like on the website.
    My pe13zz DID need a few months to mature. It smells deeper and richer.
    Probably because DUA has so many shills. On top of that, most of us haven't even smelled 11Z01 so some rando raving about it having never even smelled Aventus means next to nothing in terms of being an objective take on a cheap attempt at a clone.

  4. #34

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1986 View Post
    If it's not as good as they are saying, I don't know why the creator would blow it up the way like on the website.
    My pe13zz DID need a few months to mature. It smells deeper and richer.
    gee i wonder why the company selling the product would hype it up?
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  5. #35

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Look it goes like this, basically, most people will never smell (have never smelled 11Z01 in the first place). I haven't, so I really have nothing to compare it to.
    But from the jump, and I understand some of you on here completely, you already don't like DUA for whatever reasons, it's already set in stone.
    I just don't get what the point of just the constant bashing of it is. Who in your life time, can you count on ONE hand, is going to smell/have an original 11Z01?? Not a stranger on the internet, someone you know in real life, or even you yourself?
    EXACTY. It's that hard to come across.
    Can we just accept the fact that clones exist? And that people like you and me, are here, right now..because we want to smell like the vintage Masculine batches of Aventus?
    I mean let's face the facts.. Creed will Never add smoke to their fragrances. Probably ever in our lifetime.
    We should be thankful, that someone out there is giving us the opportunity to smell like and experience this, even if it is not 100% on point.

    I say we just come together, and enjoy the fact, that we get to smell, SOME kind of creation of classic Aventus.

    As far as the 13zz (Elixir) I had gotten compliments wearing this, all they needed to do was tweak the performance. Because after about an hour and a half, it kind of weakens. Definitely not trash, I love it to be honest.
    Last edited by lleblanc1986; 13th December 2018 at 04:33 AM.

  6. #36

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Ok so here’s my second comment on this stuff. I compared it to the 13ZZ clone by DUA and things that jump out at me are there isn’t that “hampster cage” scent that some people got with 13ZZ. That background scent is gone and replaced with something that’s much more reminiscent of original Aventus. The fruity pineapple is also amped up which is quite nice actually although the pineapple used is a slightly sour pineapple scent. I am of course still in the testing phase but so far I actually quite like this one, and I like it much more than the 13ZZ clone. When I first smelled 13ZZ by DUA I sort of scratched my head because I didn’t think it smelled enough like Aventus, but when I smelled this new 11Z clone I actually said “mmm, that’s pretty nice”.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1986 View Post
    I just don't get what the point of just the constant bashing of it is...

    Dude, it's all the shilling here, on YT and elsewhere by DUA hyping up their shitty clones as somehow being even close to comparable to sought-after batches of Aventus or other niche frags. I mean why are you so hell-bent on defending DUA? That's just as confusing if not flat-out weird...unless you're simply a part of their viral campaign and soft-marketing strategies .

  8. #38

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thDayAventus View Post
    Dude, it's all the shilling here, on YT and elsewhere by DUA hyping up their shitty clones as somehow being even close to comparable to sought-after batches of Aventus or other niche frags. I mean why are you so hell-bent on defending DUA? That's just as confusing if not flat-out weird...unless you're simply a part of their viral campaign and soft-marketing strategies .
    Ha, yeah, knew that was coming. Sorry, I have no reason to. Nothing weird about defending something that you like. Let's close that out and focus on what this thread is about in the first place

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pohlevj View Post
    Ok so here’s my second comment on this stuff. I compared it to the 13ZZ clone by DUA and things that jump out at me are there isn’t that “hampster cage” scent that some people got with 13ZZ. That background scent is gone and replaced with something that’s much more reminiscent of original Aventus. The fruity pineapple is also amped up which is quite nice actually although the pineapple used is a slightly sour pineapple scent. I am of course still in the testing phase but so far I actually quite like this one, and I like it much more than the 13ZZ clone. When I first smelled 13ZZ by DUA I sort of scratched my head because I didn’t think it smelled enough like Aventus, but when I smelled this new 11Z clone I actually said “mmm, that’s pretty nice”.
    Nice. Sour pineapple though? Any smoke at all in this scent? 11Z01 from what I hear does have smoke in it..

  9. #39

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    mine should be with me today ill post about it later

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  10. #40

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Yea I mean perhaps it isn’t the pineapple that gives me the sour touch that I’m getting but it’s def there to me. It makes me wish I had even a small sample of 11Z01 just to compare it and see exactly how close it really is. But again I do like this one much more than the 13ZZ clone. As far as the smokiness there is smoke in this but i detect it most about a half hour in after the top pineapple fades.

    I wonder which youtuber will post a review on this first... I will guess Redollessence

  11. #41

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by pohlevj View Post
    Yea I mean perhaps it isn’t the pineapple that gives me the sour touch that I’m getting but it’s def there to me. It makes me wish I had even a small sample of 11Z01 just to compare it and see exactly how close it really is. But again I do like this one much more than the 13ZZ clone. As far as the smokiness there is smoke in this but i detect it most about a half hour in after the top pineapple fades.

    I wonder which youtuber will post a review on this first... I will guess Redollessence
    Ok so the next clone we need is 13Z. Not 13zz. Need a even great mixture of smoke and pineapple. Mine should be in in a few days, so I'll just order a sample online, and if it isn't up to par, I'm going to just sell the bottle off. I'm not looking for Sour pineapple and a drydown of smoke,was more looking for a pineapple/fruit with Smoke coming up in the background..I know I'm jumping the shark, but is that so hard to make? (The 13ZZ I guess I was smelling something else, I guess a tiny bit of smoke.).

  12. #42

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    None of these clones can come anywhere near the real deal due to the simple fact of captives involved. When you add cack handed "perfumers" into the mix whipping up third rate aroma chemicals with a distinct lack of creativity and skill with a huge sprinkling of shills and those they influence you can see why "Save your money" is the best dictum by far when it comes to dealing with these clonesharks.

  13. #43

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1986 View Post
    Ok so the next clone we need is 13Z. Not 13zz. Need a even great mixture of smoke and pineapple. Mine should be in in a few days, so I'll just order a sample online, and if it isn't up to par, I'm going to just sell the bottle off. I'm not looking for Sour pineapple and a drydown of smoke,was more looking for a pineapple/fruit with Smoke coming up in the background..I know I'm jumping the shark, but is that so hard to make? (The 13ZZ I guess I was smelling something else, I guess a tiny bit of smoke.).
    13ZZ did not impress me whatsoever. Some maturing of the juice did help the scent but it did not save it for me. Ashton from Gents Scents nailed it when he talked about a "hamster cage" smell. I don't like documenting judgements of new scents I only try for a day or two but I wanted to give my initial impressions. Like I mentioned before, PE11Z isn't bad at all, and it's certainly better than PE13ZZ, but there is still something that is missing compared to Aventus. The quality of the ingredients I'm sure plays a huge role with identifying the differences between the two. When I smell almost any batch of Aventus I shake my head in awe at how good it is, but no clone yet has given me that same reaction.

  14. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by pohlevj View Post
    I wonder which youtuber will post a review on this first... I will guess Redollessence
    It'll def be him because Redolessence is a DUA shill (among others)...I love how the marketing team keeps trying to redirect the convo even as it goes off the rails. Here's the thing though. Most of us here are not defending the sanctity of Aventus, it's the dishonesty that's so offputting. Folks come here for an unbiased take on frags not to be assailed by dumb marketing strategies.

  15. #45

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Yeah, I would agree. Can't really duplicate that kind of quality.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thDayAventus View Post
    It'll def be him because Redolessence is a DUA shill (among others)...I love how the marketing team keeps trying to redirect the convo even as it goes off the rails. Here's the thing though. Most of us here are not defending the sanctity of Aventus, it's the dishonesty that's so offputting. Folks come here for an unbiased take on frags not to be assailed by dumb marketing strategies.
    I love how everyone is automatically working for Dua fragrances because they like they actually like the smell of some of their fragrances,and that were here talking about what the subject is 11Z.
    God forbid someone actually likes a Dua fragrance ,and wants to talk about it and isn't a marketer!
    Last edited by lleblanc1986; 13th December 2018 at 08:17 PM.

  16. #46

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    So ive tried a couple of sprays and cant relate this to the original as never smelt it. However compared to batches ive smelt there is a noticeable difference.

    After the initial spray ive been trying to put my finger on the fruit smell it gives and can only describe it as an orangey and.limey smell. I saw someone write sour pineapple previously though. Could be...

    This does dry down to a very similar Aventus smell but didnt notice any smoke. Ill try some at work tomorrow for performance. From first smells its pleasent enough but it isnt the Aventus package.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  17. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1986 View Post
    Yeah, I would agree. Can't really duplicate that kind of quality.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I love how everyone is automatically working for Dua fragrances because they like they actually like the smell of some of their fragrances,and that were here talking about what the subject is 11Z.
    God forbid someone actually likes a Dua fragrance ,and wants to talk about it and isn't a marketer!
    It's common knowledge now that folks like Redolessence are getting paid to promote frags. That's just business. Here's another fun fact: Creed is all over basenotes too as are other companies. This type of soft marketing is everywhere. Dua is so painfully obvious though.

  18. #48
    Basenotes Junkie

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    771

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thDayAventus View Post
    It's common knowledge now that folks like Redolessence are getting paid to promote frags. That's just business. Here's another fun fact: Creed is all over basenotes too as are other companies. This type of soft marketing is everywhere. Dua is so painfully obvious though.
    It's the obviousness that's a turn off to me. Redolessence is really bad. MyMickers is awful too. Every time he talks about a "Doooahhh Fruueeegrence", it's "99% exact, but with better performance". LMAO. If that was really the case, very few people would buy Creed, or Roja, or MFK, etc.

    The whole thing with Dua is gross IMO. Watch the YouTube reviews..."Masam took me to dinner" "Masam is the man, he's amazing". Even if there are Creed shills, you can bet your ass that no one is saying "Olivier Creed invited me to coffee". Same thing with the fake reviews online. All 5 stars, all "better than the original".

    Due exists. That's fine. But let's call them what they are: overpriced clone oils, packaged as "inspired expressions". In many cases you can buy grey market decants of the real thing for not much more than Dua is charging. I personally don't understand why anyone would purchase from them, but it's a free market, so people can buy what they like.

  19. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigserver1 View Post
    It's the obviousness that's a turn off to me. Redolessence is really bad. MyMickers is awful too. Every time he talks about a "Doooahhh Fruueeegrence", it's "99% exact, but with better performance". LMAO. If that was really the case, very few people would buy Creed, or Roja, or MFK, etc.

    The whole thing with Dua is gross IMO. Watch the YouTube reviews..."Masam took me to dinner" "Masam is the man, he's amazing". Even if there are Creed shills, you can bet your ass that no one is saying "Olivier Creed invited me to coffee". Same thing with the fake reviews online. All 5 stars, all "better than the original".

    Due exists. That's fine. But let's call them what they are: overpriced clone oils, packaged as "inspired expressions". In many cases you can buy grey market decants of the real thing for not much more than Dua is charging. I personally don't understand why anyone would purchase from them, but it's a free market, so people can buy what they like.
    Totally agree. Well said.

  20. #50

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by Lontara View Post
    So ive tried a couple of sprays and cant relate this to the original as never smelt it. However compared to batches ive smelt there is a noticeable difference.

    After the initial spray ive been trying to put my finger on the fruit smell it gives and can only describe it as an orangey and.limey smell. I saw someone write sour pineapple previously though. Could be...

    This does dry down to a very similar Aventus smell but didnt notice any smoke. Ill try some at work tomorrow for performance. From first smells its pleasent enough but it isnt the Aventus package.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Oh God. Not what I wanted to hear

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thDayAventus View Post
    Totally agree. Well said.
    I purchased from them because I don't have $1,300 to buy a bottle of 13Z01. Or possibly more for 11Z01. If you can find these batches for $60 for a 30ml, PLEASE, please do let me in on it... There are some ass kissers on there, I've seen the Facebook page, and it's just silly. I don't even trust it lol. I am cautious, but I do like the love that I've gotten from other wearing 13zz (Elixir).

    But anyways, I E-mail Masham and asked him to consider creating the Real holy grail 13Z01. And with better quality ingredients. (Than he normally uses) and with an even balance of Birtch tar/oakmoss, and pineapple. This is a pipe dream, but I don't see any other alternative.

  21. #51
    Basenotes Junkie

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    771

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1986 View Post
    Oh God. Not what I wanted to hear

    - - - Updated - - -



    I purchased from them because I don't have $1,300 to buy a bottle of 13Z01. Or possibly more for 11Z01. If you can find these batches for $60 for a 30ml, PLEASE, please do let me in on it... There are some ass kissers on there, I've seen the Facebook page, and it's just silly. I don't even trust it lol. I am cautious, but I do like the love that I've gotten from other wearing 13zz (Elixir).

    But anyways, I E-mail Masham and asked him to consider creating the Real holy grail 13Z01. And with better quality ingredients. (Than he normally uses) and with an even balance of Birtch tar/oakmoss, and pineapple. This is a pipe dream, but I don't see any other alternative.
    Respectfully, 13Z01, 11Z01, etc. etc. is never coming back. Masham can’t do anything remotely close to that. 18F21 is widely available and better than anything Dua can create, and you can get 30ml for $50. I just don’t understand the appeal.

  22. #52

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    18F21 can you describe it? Where to get 30ml for $50?

  23. #53
    Basenotes Junkie

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    771

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1986 View Post
    18F21 can you describe it?
    It’s Aventus. Honestly, I own or have tried the following batches: 14L01, 16L01, 17X01, 17Y01, 17Y02, 18B01, 18D02. They all smell pretty much the same to me, which is to say, they all smell great. I get pineapple and apple on top, and a musky, ambergris and slight vanilla base. It smells great, quality is outstanding, lasts forever, crowd pleaser.

    Dua is trying to sell people on the idea that they can recreate a fragrance that a tiny percentage of the population has smelled. I would guarantee that 99% of the people that will try these Dua clones haven’t smelled 13zz or 11z, so if they’re gullible enough to believe, then they believe. Maybe it’s just me, but give me 30ml of real Aventus any day over 300ml of some clone.

  24. #54

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    No I agree. I just smelled a 15Y11 2.5ml sample I ordered and it smells fucking amazing. Pardon my French. It really knocked me off my feet, I can only imagine how my date will react. High high quality that can't be matched with Creed. I can't and won't argue with that.
    I have a 3ml of 13Z01 coming in as well, it's about the smoke with me. Just wanting that old school Aventus that isn't too old to go stale. 11z01 is already going to be 8 years old, that's final product. 13Z01 is a lot closer. That's all I'm saying. The Aventus with birtch tar/Oakmoss just isn't present. And it needs to be

  25. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    319

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1986 View Post
    No I agree. I just smelled a 15Y11 2.5ml sample I ordered and it smells fucking amazing. Pardon my French. It really knocked me off my feet, I can only imagine how my date will react. High high quality that can't be matched with Creed. I can't and won't argue with that.
    I have a 3ml of 13Z01 coming in as well, it's about the smoke with me. Just wanting that old school Aventus that isn't too old to go stale. 11z01 is already going to be 8 years old, that's final product. 13Z01 is a lot closer. That's all I'm saying. The Aventus with birtch tar/Oakmoss just isn't present. And it needs to be
    If you want a lot of smoke in Aventus check out batch 12J01. It's not very popular. I owned a decant and sold it. It's ALL smoke in the opening as in way too much imo. It smelled like brisket to my nose.

  26. #56

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    C42B12A01 was also to smokey..
    Last edited by valantis; 14th December 2018 at 09:28 AM.

  27. #57

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by lleblanc1986 View Post
    No I agree. I just smelled a 15Y11 2.5ml sample I ordered and it smells fucking amazing. Pardon my French. It really knocked me off my feet, I can only imagine how my date will react. High high quality that can't be matched with Creed. I can't and won't argue with that.
    I have a 3ml of 13Z01 coming in as well, it's about the smoke with me. Just wanting that old school Aventus that isn't too old to go stale. 11z01 is already going to be 8 years old, that's final product. 13Z01 is a lot closer. That's all I'm saying. The Aventus with birtch tar/Oakmoss just isn't present. And it needs to be
    I LOVE 15Y11! 15Y11 was my first bottle of Aventus and my favorite out of any batch I have tried. When Notino was actually around in the US they were able to send me a list of currently available batches in their different bottle sizes and with patience I was able to grab two backup bottles of 15Y11. I have smelled many batches of Aventus and it is, to me, one of the most unique batches out there. I haven’t tried any of the 2017 or 2018 bottles yet but I’ve heard that nowadays it’s all pineapple with little else. If there are any newer batches that are actually well balanced please advise.
    As far as PE11Z I am into my third day with it and it is def enjoyable, but like someone else mentioned it is not the whole Aventus package. I would like to say though that I know lower quality ingredients are used with PE11Z compared to Aventus, but at the same time if you take 4 oz of PE11Z at a retail price of $60 per ounce that would come out to $240 for a 4 oz bottle of imitation Aventus! If people want to pay that much for an “inspired expression”, which that’s what it’s supposed to be, then fine. But I can’t believe for a second that the creator cannot use equivalently high quality ingredients as to what’s in the real Aventus. For that cost it should be nothing but high quality ingredients.

  28. #58

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by 7thDayAventus View Post
    If you want a lot of smoke in Aventus check out batch 12J01. It's not very popular. I owned a decant and sold it. It's ALL smoke in the opening as in way too much imo. It smelled like brisket to my nose.
    Haha yeah I got that from some batch a while back too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by pohlevj View Post
    I LOVE 15Y11! 15Y11 was my first bottle of Aventus and my favorite out of any batch I have tried. When Notino was actually around in the US they were able to send me a list of currently available batches in their different bottle sizes and with patience I was able to grab two backup bottles of 15Y11. I have smelled many batches of Aventus and it is, to me, one of the most unique batches out there. I haven’t tried any of the 2017 or 2018 bottles yet but I’ve heard that nowadays it’s all pineapple with little else. If there are any newer batches that are actually well balanced please advise.
    As far as PE11Z I am into my third day with it and it is def enjoyable, but like someone else mentioned it is not the whole Aventus package. I would like to say though that I know lower quality ingredients are used with PE11Z compared to Aventus, but at the same time if you take 4 oz of PE11Z at a retail price of $60 per ounce that would come out to $240 for a 4 oz bottle of imitation Aventus! If people want to pay that much for an “inspired expression”, which that’s what it’s supposed to be, then fine. But I can’t believe for a second that the creator cannot use equivalently high quality ingredients as to what’s in the real Aventus. For that cost it should be nothing but high quality ingredients.
    Oh yeah you are right I'm guess it might be OK to put the smoke/fruit on hold for 15Y11, I've never smelled anything like that and it's just from a Creed sample. It's versatile, and perfect. Bottle worthy

  29. #59

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    everyone that likes a dua fragrance is a shill apparently.. some of yall need to grow up

  30. #60
    Basenotes Junkie

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    771

    Default Re: Poseidon Elixer 11z

    Quote Originally Posted by Thankmelater View Post
    everyone that likes a dua fragrance is a shill apparently.. some of yall need to grow up
    No. Anyone can like anything they like and not be a shill. However...Claiming they are 95-99% accurate, with better performance, are amazing, the best things ever, incredible, etc. Is being a shill. What's worse is promotion on YouTube channels that isn't accurately stated. "Dua sent me these fragrances but my opinion will be totally impartial". Then it's waxing poetic about Masham and dinners and how amazing they are and how they smell just like the originals and last longer and are incredible. You know what's funny though? They almost ALWAYS split out and/or give away the bottles from Dua. If PE 13ZZ was better than Aventus, wouldn't they keep it and want to wear it? Never happens though. No reviewer ever lists Dua on their top 10 lists, or talks about their fragrances unless it's a specific video about Dua. If they truly are so great, and so affordable, wouldn't they make a ton of top lists from YouTube or other online reviewers? I wonder why they never do make those lists...

    Again, people can like what they like. I'm sure Dua makes some nice fragrances. But every house has misses, and things that smell bad, even $500 per bottle houses make duds, but Dua apparently never misses. Just a house full of 5 star, perfect fragrances. Forgive the skepticism around that idea, and that isn't even taking into consideration their marketing tactics, corporate behavior, and questionable perfumery background.




Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dua Fragrances - Poseidonís Elixir 13ZZ
    By remik in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 1st July 2018, 03:17 PM
  2. DUA Fragrances Posedions Elixer
    By octane in forum Creed Aventus Subforum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th October 2017, 10:41 AM
  3. Aromatics Elixer
    By stellamaris in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 6th February 2008, 09:59 AM
  4. What is an 'Elixer'?
    By Lalage in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 30th November 2006, 02:50 PM
  5. Can a guy pull off Aromatics Elixer?
    By rosbergs3 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16th February 2005, 02:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000