Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Terre d'Hermes, Eau d'Hermes, Patou Pour Homme Heritage

Here's my swap thread. I'm like an anti-hoarder. If I don't see myself using it, I want it gone. I don't want a large collection, I basically want to end up with a total of a dozen favorites.

TDH:
    TDH.jpg

Eau d'Hermes:
    Hermes.jpg

Patou Pour Homme Heritage:
    Patou.jpg

Earlier dated photos are from my sale thread and they are in a shoebox in my closet since that date. Also have a bottle of Varvatos Dark Rebel I rarely reach for that I may consider throwing into a deal. Hard to do the flashlight test, but conservative 80+%. No box.

Will to do multiple bottles/all 4 for one I like.

What I would like:
    - Amouage Jubilation XXV
    - Pretty much any Creed. Preferably one I don't have in my wardrobe, but like the ones I have enough to take a back-up bottle.
    - Heeley Sel Marin
    - I'm lacking tobacco, so Herod or Franck Boclet Tobacco. Maybe Tabacco Oud or Vanille.
    - I don't have any oud fragrances, since Royal Oud doesn't really count as an Oud. My wife broke the sample bottle of Ex Nihilo Midnight Special and the broom she used to sweep up the glass has smelled great for weeks. I know that one is pricey, so maybe something similar to that.

Not really into ones I can find on the Macy's counter, but open to trying niche fragrances you decided aren't for you just like the ones I have listed just aren't doing it for me.
    Last edited by bklow; 7th December 2018 at 01:16 PM.