Code of Conduct

Lightbulb Cade 26 Le Labo Journal

Hi! I'm looking for a Cade 26 Le Labo scented journal. It said it was for sale on Gramercy Park Hotel's website but I reached out to them and they don't have any for sale. If you happen to have one for sale please let me know! It's my favorite scent. Attached is a photo of what I'm looking for
    journalscade26.jpg

Dependent

Default Re: Cade 26 Le Labo Journal

Any reason you are posting this in three different forums?
    Bond No.9 - Amouage - PDM - Kristiansand NY - YSL - Penhaligon's - Dior - HDP - Xerjoff - Mancera

I'm sorry I'm new to this website and am a little confused on who sees what. I thought posting it in different forums would give me a better chance of getting a reply. My apologies

Basenotes Plus

re: Basenotes code of conduct

2.3 Do not post the same thread in more than one forum (cross-posting).

Please ensure that you post your thread once in the most relevant forum. Most members browse through all the forums, and do not wish to see the same threads in each one. It is more useful when all the replies to the thread topic to be in one place. That way it is easier for searchers to find all the replies and thus all the information, rather than hunting for it and replying to it in multiple and scattered places.

Any duplicate threads may be deleted or merged.

http://www.basenotes.net/content/92-...ct-for-Members
    Most worn:

Black Comme des Garçons, Borneo 1834 Serge Lutens, Patchouli Santa Maria Novella

Quote Originally Posted by eucardinale View Post
    I'm sorry I'm new to this website and am a little confused on who sees what. I thought posting it in different forums would give me a better chance of getting a reply. My apologies
    Welcome to Basenotes ! Aren't all the members just so nice !
    I smell marshmallows!

They make you feel like home...
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Mazzolari

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by eucardinale View Post
    Hi! I'm looking for a Cade 26 Le Labo scented journal. It said it was for sale on Gramercy Park Hotel's website but I reached out to them and they don't have any for sale. If you happen to have one for sale please let me know! It's my favorite scent. Attached is a photo of what I'm looking for
    journalscade26.jpg
    Just curious - If you don't mind my asking, how did you find out about this?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Just curious - If you don't mind my asking, how did you find out about this?

I recently bought a Cade 26 candle at a Le Labo store and was looking for more items with the same scent, because I love it so much and reminds me of a trip I took to New York last year where I stayed at the hotel. The gramercy park hotel has a store website and I went on the website and saw this notebook. When I tried to buy it they told me they were sold out!