Code of Conduct

Default Mugler Cologne vs reformulated

Anyone try the new version ? I am a big fan of the original and didnt know if i should get a back up of the original or if the new ones the same.
    The only review shows there are differences but not sure and haven't seen the new one in stores.

Thanks
    Current must never run outs //// Creed Silver Mountain Water , TF Tuscan Leather , TF Lavender Palm , TF Oud Wood , Dior Homme , Bond No. 9 Bleecker St. , Mugler Cologne , L'Occitane's Vetyver eau de toilette , Dior Homme Intense , Versilia Vintage Ambra Mediterranea

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Mugler Cologne vs reformulated

Quote Originally Posted by Tucansam View Post
    Anyone try the new version ? I am a big fan of the original and didnt know if i should get a back up of the original or if the new ones the same.
    The only review shows there are differences but not sure and haven't seen the new one in stores.

Thanks
    Are you talking about the five different colored recent releases where one of them is supposed to be the original Mugler Cologne but tweaked a bit with an "S" note?If so I have all five, the Mugler Cologne Come Together doesn't smell the same to me as the original Mugler Cologne.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Mugler Cologne vs reformulated

Yes that was what i was asking and thanks. Heard it was a repackage of original. Time to get a back up of original
    Current must never run outs //// Creed Silver Mountain Water , TF Tuscan Leather , TF Lavender Palm , TF Oud Wood , Dior Homme , Bond No. 9 Bleecker St. , Mugler Cologne , L'Occitane's Vetyver eau de toilette , Dior Homme Intense , Versilia Vintage Ambra Mediterranea