Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Parle Moi perfumes

I received a 8 pack sampler from my last order of Lucky Scent. I noticed only three of the Parle Moi's perfumes are lists here on Basenotes. Wanted to hear other's impressions of the house.

So far my initial first impressions are:

Milk Musk - Woody like a pencil box or like pencil shavings. Very prominent cedar notes. Dries down to a nice musk wood shavings.

Flavia Vanilla - Fruity opening. Strawberry milkshake.

Tomboy Neroli - Candied orange blossom. Dries down to a woody amber.

Guimauve de Noel - biscuits and sugar cookies

Woody Perfecto - Soft vetiver. Coffee and leather notes switch out and become prominent after 30 minutes or so.

Une Tonne de Roses - The strawberry shortcake doll's companion - the blueberry muffin version - which neither smelled like muffins nor blueberries. Sweet white wine with roses. Turns jammy.

Chypre Mojo - heavy carnation. Carnation lasted a long time with this one.

Cedar Woodpecker - heavy Good and Plenty (the licorice sweet candy) opening. Cedar cabinets and orange trees after dry down.

Interesting line, I do like that there are three or four main notes in each of these

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Parle Moi perfumes

I have the entire house in my collection and enjoy them very much. My favorite is Payprus Oud which I see was not part of the sampler set you received.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I have the entire house in my collection and enjoy them very much. My favorite is Payprus Oud which I see was not part of the sampler set you received.
    Sadly no. I plan to order a sample of Orris Tattoo and Totally White from Lucky Scent for my next order. Payprus Oud isn't available via LS yet.

Milky Musk reminded me a bit of Le Labo Santal 33, Woody Perfecto was a suitable replacement for Dior Vetiver - actually a bit more tolerable as it's toned down a little, Cedar Woodpecker reminded me a bit of Dior Homme Sport but more buttoned up. Overall, I've liked all that I've tried.