Code of Conduct

Default Creed Aventus Flacon

Hey guys, I may be interested in purchasing an Aventus flacon and have a couple of questions.

1. Do you notice any issues with performance from having to expose the cologne to air each time you refill in an atomizer?

2. How do you guys go about purchasing specific batches? Iím assuming most of you probably purchase from Creed official? The authorized retailers here such as Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom donít even sell the flacons, and with the batch variations, I would like to know what batch Iím getting if I am going to purchase a larger size.

Thank you all in advance!

Default Re: Creed Aventus Flacon

Quote Originally Posted by nelce View Post
    Hey guys, I may be interested in purchasing an Aventus flacon and have a couple of questions.

1. Do you notice any issues with performance from having to expose the cologne to air each time you refill in an atomizer?

2. How do you guys go about purchasing specific batches? I’m assuming most of you probably purchase from Creed official? The authorized retailers here such as Neiman Marcus and Nordstrom don’t even sell the flacons, and with the batch variations, I would like to know what batch I’m getting if I am going to purchase a larger size.

Thank you all in advance!
    1. I would just buy a 30ml atomizer and 100ml atomizer and fill both at once, assuming youre buying the 250 or 500ml flacon you shouldnt have top expose it to air more than a handful of times so you should be good.

2. I beleive most of the buyers of aventus on here either buy splits or they buy bottles from secondary shops like incenza or nose from europe or more common stores in the us like saks and nordstroms. i have 500ml of aventus and only 100ml of that is actually from the creed store.

Default Re: Creed Aventus Flacon

I have reopened my 250ml several times to refill it seems to last longer as more time has gone by. It has not hurt the performance. That being said I would buy some bottles to decant into after a while if you go 17 ounce or bigger. That's just my opinion I think i would feel better about it if my half liter (once it becomes a half liter one day), isn't just sitting there with all the air in the flacon and rather put it into at most 100 ml bottles.

As for what batch, I would think you could find a retailer within reasonable driving distance, or you would have to go to one of the boutiques. They typically don't batch talk on the phone from what I hear. I have 3 flacons from the boutique and the only one that shines a bit different to me is the 17t01. I also have a 120 ml of 17n01. They have all improved in the performance area over time after i used a bit out of them. The other batches smell fairly close to one another to me. Not trying to influence your decision but I have had good luck on what I have received just getting what they send me. All lacked performance when I first got them. Now I had a lady come in my store and compliment me on it after it had been sprayed on my zip up sweater the day before. I would also get the biggest one you can swing. If you have a flacon of this around you will spray it. I know I can't help but wear it. Plus I've had friends hit me up to buy you probably will too. It will help support your habit!!