Code of Conduct

Default Habzoud.com. Any customers and fans here?

I saw Habzoud on Ouddict and placed a small order for 2 Oud oils and a sandalwood oil. Prices seem reasonable. Just was wondering if there are any with experience from this vendor? Iím looking forward to receiving and trying the oils.
    Last edited by Jazznpool; 28th December 2018 at 01:00 AM.

Default Re: Habzoud.com. Any customers and fans here?

He's a lovely guy and has some great products. I'm sure you'll enjoy what he sends very much
    www.imperialOud.com the home of pure Oud in the UK

Basenotes Institution

Never heard of them
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

-- Eckhart Tolle

Excellent Oud at great prices, highly recommend.

Top notch oils at great prices.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Agree with the above. Excellent oils from an outstanding individual. Highly recommended!

Also note that he sells by the gram so it's much easier on the wallet. :-)

Habzoud.jpeg

I received my package in good order today from Habzoud UK. I could not ask for a better experience or expect a better value in what I received! My order included 1g each of Sayf, a Sri Lankan sandalwood (nice spicy punchiness), Harba, a Koh Kong Indonesian Oud (with depth and a mesmerizing symphony of pleasant notes) and Zamrad, Kelantin Malaysia (the honeyish, incensy and greenish Earthiness floored me). There was a sample with a few swipes of Alsukar (sweet and lovely smokiness) included.

I came home for lunch today and met the mail lady who had this package. When I opening I discovered the deluxe and thoughtful packaging. Each bottle is clearly and nicely labelled. I decided at random to try Zamrad. I put on a nice swipe and drove back to work--all the while in sheer wonderment at what I was smelling at my wrist. Of course I'm catching pleasant wafts here and there from the oud oil just driving. Zamrad was still evolving 4 hours later when I went for a swim. On the way home I could faintly smell the oud on my skin close up! This evening I put a swipe of each oil on different parts of each arm to enjoy and assess while I did some home office work. Habzoud.com was a great find for me (oud noob that I am). I'm ready to make another purchase including more Zamrad, some Sinking Agarwood, and a few new ouds about ready for the Habzouds website per Mohammed Habib (thanks again sir for your generosity). A shout out to everyone who responded in this thread. Nothing but praise here for Habzouds!

Basenotes Institution

Thanks for letting us know Jazznpool
    "When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"

-- Eckhart Tolle

Basenotes Member

Fair and square vendor, and the oils he offers are perfect and pure. I wish I could acquire his newly released oils. One of a very few vendors whose oils are not to be missed at all. Putting aside other oils by HO, Al Borneo is EPIC indeed. I found it much more divine than the Borneo oils priced +1500 by other vendors. I am still amazed why the vendor has not multiplied by 100 (minimum) the prices yet after becoming an artisan