Code of Conduct

Default Caesar's Woman Extravagant Collection - ~1992

This set was given to me by a relative, but we don't know much of its origin. It was found by my family member in an abandoned house, still in its foam packaging. I don't know much about this perfume or the perfume market in general, but I thought that it might be worth a look to figure out what it might be worth.

There was some writing on the box, reading "won" and "received 10-30-1992" so I assume that this was perhaps won in a raffle in the early 90's and has been in storage since, as all the bottles are all pretty full.

1. Extravagant Perfume 1.7 fl oz (50 mL)
    2. Extravagant Cologne Splash 3.3 fl oz (100 mL)
    3. Extravagant Cologne 3.3 fl oz (100 mL)
    4. Extravagant Perfume Purse Spray 1/4 fl oz (7.5 mL)
    5. Extravagant Perfumed Body Treatment Cream 5.5 fl oz (150 g.)
    6. Extravagant Perfumed Gel (for bath and shower) 6.5 fl oz (195 mL)
    7. Extravagant Perfumed Dusting Powder 5.5 oz (150 g.)
    8. Extravagant Perfumed Body Moisturizer 6.5 fl oz (195 mL)

As for the lettering on the bottles, they don't rub off at all, and they look pretty consistent from bottle to bottle. They seem to be pretty full, but perhaps used a few times? The lotion and bath bottles are still twisted down, and perhaps unused as well. The caps don't leak at all, from what I could see.

I've never smelled this perfume, but the scent smells very consistent from bottle. As well, the liquid in the bottles seem very clear, but the bottles are a little dingy.

The following are the pictures of everything in the box, including the bottoms and caps for most of the items. Apologies that they aren't in any particular order.

CW_Bottom.jpgInside_Box.jpgPerfume.jpgSprayer.jpgPerfume Bottom 2.jpgPurse Spray Bottom.jpgCologne Splash Bottom.jpgCream.jpgInterior.jpgCologne.jpgCream_Bottom.jpgCaesar's_Woman.jpgAll_Content.jpg_Foam.jpgCap Interior.jpgCream_Top.jpg

Let me know if there is any other information that would be useful in the appraisal! Thanks in advance and happy holidays!

Default Re: Caesar's Woman Extravagant Collection - ~1992

Does anyone have any information on this?

stinkin' to high heaven

............................. ◘ surrounded by squares ◘
    Blog Entries

I had a bottle of the perfume years ago. I can't tell you what the whole thing [set] is worth. I can tell you that because of its age, the lotions would be worthless for actual use. I recommend looking around ebay or etsy for any similar sets. Might find some pricing that way.

- - - Updated - - -

There is currently a set for sale on ebay for around $125. It has less items than yours.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/468...ilk?highlight=

I am purging my wardrobe. See my profile > About Me page > Biography section, for details... check out my swap list to see what I'm selling.

Basenotes Plus

Wasn't this brand associated with Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas? Perhaps that would explain the "won" written on the box.

stinkin' to high heaven

............................. ◘ surrounded by squares ◘
    Blog Entries

I think there was a Caesar's in A.C, too. It's been so long, I forget.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/468...ilk?highlight=

I am purging my wardrobe. See my profile > About Me page > Biography section, for details... check out my swap list to see what I'm selling.

I have purchased a few of those for between $30-$90. You can check eBay to compare. Do you plan to sell this?