Code of Conduct

Default Fragrances Similar to Prada Luna Rossa Black

Very impressed with it, the first time I smelled it I was taken back by it. Anything similar to it?
    Current Fragrance Rotation:

Banana Republic 78 Vintage Green
    Bvlgari Aqua Amara
    Dior Sauvage
    Encre Noire Sport
    Mugler Ultra Zest
    Un Jardin Sur Le Nil
    Versace Man Eau Fraîche

Default Re: Fragrances Similar to Prada Luna Rossa Black

Luna Rossa Black always reminds me of Dsquared's excellent He Wood Silver Wind Wood, with the primary exceptions being that LRB is smoother and more tonka-y while SWW has a pronounced incense note that makes things a little more rough and dirty. Both are beautiful scents in my opinion.

Silver Wind Wood has been discontinued, but since it's not a big hype scent you should easily be able to score bottles (or samples) for a decent price.

Apart from further Luna Rossa flankers, would also recommend (re) testing more of the Prada Infusions for a less gourmand, sweet and/or woody, also fresher, crisper and more transparent take on somewhat similar notes, as well as the many AMen flankers, perhaps especially Pure Wood and Pure Tonka, while not entirely dismissing the other flankers and maybe also Kenzo Homme Boisee to certain extents

Besides Silver Wind, it also bears a resemblance to Cavalli Black, which is also long discontinued. I need to get a sample of Rossa Black to do a full comparison.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976