Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
o

Default Re: US - Creed's, Aventus, Roja, Tom Ford, Amouage, Parfums de Marly, Mancera, Niche

ROJA Nuwa added
    ROJA Elysium & Enigma Parfum Cologne added

Default Re: US - Creed's, Aventus, Roja, Tom Ford, Amouage, Parfums de Marly, Mancera, Niche

ROJA Nuwa added
    ROJA Elysium & Enigma Parfum Cologne added

bump

Got my order in record time. Everything looks and smells fantastic. I recommend this seller - thanks!

I ordered Percival, and Layton. Both arrived today. Very well packed/protected. I'll definitely be back for more.
    Thank you again
    Shawn

Rather than starting a thread on it. I sprayed Layton on the top of my hand and has been sitting for a good half hour or so. I am smelling it, and I am getting whiffs of what seems to be "tobacco". When I look at the ingredients online, I don't see any sign of tobacco being used. So I can put a name to the smell, what is that that I am smelling that is very similar to tobacco? I see wood, and pepper in the ingredients list, but I smell tobacco! (and no, I am not smoking a tobacco pipe at the same time as I sniff this cologne)

Default Re: US - Many Creed's, Aventus 19P11, Roja, Tom Ford F**g Fab, Amouage, Parfums de Marly, Niche

Great guy fast shipping great product thanks again
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

bump

Do you have 30ml splits of Creed Viking and de Marly Herod? If so, how much for the two. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quality package, great communication, and blazing fast speed! I initially contact Mike on a Wednesday morning and had the frags delivered by that Friday evening...absolutely recommend reaching out to him if anything of his tickles your fancy.

Initio Oud for Greatness added
    Initio Side Effect Added
    Initio Rehab added
    TF Tobacco Vanille added

Default Re: US - Creed's, Aventus, Roja, Tom Ford, Initio, Parfums de Marly, Niche

Initio Blessed Baraka added

Blog Entries

Default Re: US - Creed's, Aventus, Roja, Tom Ford, Initio, Parfums de Marly, Niche

Mike does an outstanding job. I ordered on A Saturday and received on Monday. Bought 7 splits and everything was first class.Highest possible recommendation.
    John aka Easykiller
    Currently wearing: Nino Cerruti by Cerruti

Basenotes Junkie

DEDestroyer is phenomenal! Great service and product and super speedy response times! Thanks Mike!

Bump

bump

Insanely fast shipping!!

Bump