Code of Conduct
Just Starting Out Sponsor

Default Natural Diffuser Base

Hi all

I am a small business based in Ireland and have been developing reed diffusers for the last six months. I currently use augeo as a base as it is marketed as the most eco friendly and sustainable product on the market. It works really well and am happy with its overall performance (good scents throw, absorption etc) However, on further inspection I have found out it is neither vegan and has been tested on animals, which I am not ok with.

I was wondering therefore, if anyone can recommend an alternative solution? I was thinking glycerin and ethenol as an alternative to start with as I want to go the non-synthetic route. I also use 20-25% essential oils for fragrance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Natural Diffuser Base

Welcome to you Cpgirl! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes! Might want to re-post this in the DIY Forum where your question might better be addressed. Just a thought.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.