Code of Conduct

Question YSL Home Fragrances ??? Is anyone familiar with them ?

Also, I would be very grateful for insider tips concerning other brands/ creations.

Here in France I recently discovered Rigaud home fragrances. My favourite is Jardin d'Orient. A rich oriental heavy on the patchouli. The candles of the same name seem to be slightly different, the emphasis is more on clove.

Is there a website that actually lists home fragrance brands and creations ?...the YSL ones are not listed on basenotes or fragrantica.
    RARE PERFUME DECANTS - FACEBOOK (closed group) - Hundreds of ultra rare decants and 1 ml samples available, including Djedi/Nombre Noir/Original Patou Pour Homme/Basala etc...

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: YSL Home Fragrances ??? Is anyone familiar with them ?

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    Also, I would be very grateful for insider tips concerning other brands/ creations.
    Here you go david from the house of Chabaud: https://chabaudparfum.com/interior-fragrance-spray/
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.