Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Jovoy, The Best Niche Fragrance Store In Paris Now Ships To USA With DHL Express In 2 Days!

The store with the best selection of niche houses now ships to The US with DHL Express in two days, deducts VAT and offers free shipping over 350 Euros or 45 Euros if total is less than 350 Euros! Create an account, put your address in and you will see the price with VAT deducted!

I'm in 7th heaven!

https://www.jovoyparis.com/en/
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Wearing Perfume Right Now

Default Re: Jovoy, The Best Niche Fragrance Store In Paris Now Ships To USA With DHL Express In 2 Days!

It looks like a nice shop. What are some houses it carries of interest to you that you can't find in New York City?

Default Re: Jovoy, The Best Niche Fragrance Store In Paris Now Ships To USA With DHL Express In 2 Days!

Quote Originally Posted by Bavard View Post
    It looks like a nice shop. What are some houses it carries of interest to you that you can't find in New York City?
    All of the houses below I collect and none of the following French houses can be found in the US anywhere:

FO'AH
    Le Monarque
    Parfums Berry
    Maison De Parfums D'Hauteville
    L'Arc Parfums
    BDK Parfums
    Ella K Parfums
    Jardin De France
    L'Orchestre Parfums
    Domaine Prive
    Eternel Gentleman
    La Cristallerie des Parfums
    Noble Royale

Now I don't have to make a special trip to Paris to get what I want. I can order any new releases of these houses from here!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Wearing Perfume Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    All of the houses below I collect and none of the following French houses can be found in the US anywhere:

FO'AH
    Le Monarque
    Parfums Berry
    Maison De Parfums D'Hauteville
    L'Arc Parfums
    BDK Parfums
    Ella K Parfums
    Jardin De France
    L'Orchestre Parfums

Now I don't have to make a special trip to Paris to get what I want. I can order any new releases of these houses from here!
    That is good news. I'm not familiar with any of those houses, which makes it a fun list.

Always be smelling

I remember you had an associate there who would buy and ship for you.
    Beauty needs no morality or righteousness.
    It, like nature, does not give a shit
    Currently wearing: Coriolan by Guerlain

Hednic, can you demonstrate the pricing?

For example, 320 eur for Widian Limited 71. What is the final price upon hitting the purchase button?

Quote Originally Posted by KolnGuy View Post
    Hednic, can you demonstrate the pricing?

For example, 320 eur for Widian Limited 71. What is the final price upon hitting the purchase button?
    266.67 Euros would be the price for that fragrance, but then you would have to pay shipping of 45 Euros since it doesn't reach the threshold for free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by epapsiou View Post
    I remember you had an associate there who would buy and ship for you.
    I still do, but now that's one less place he would need to make the rounds to!

How often does Jovoy have sales? And when they do, what's the average discount %?

How often does Jovoy have sales? And when they do, what's the average discount %?
    They hardly ever have sales although sometimes they put some items on clearance when they're planning on discontinuing a line.

Hednic - would love to know your favorites from the French houses that you mentioned... unfortunately, buying any would be totally blind, but that hasn't stopped me in the past

Thank you, sir!

Quote Originally Posted by bglanzman7 View Post
    Hednic - would love to know your favorites from the French houses that you mentioned... unfortunately, buying any would be totally blind, but that hasn't stopped me in the past

Thank you, sir!
    From the Le Monarque house, IV is one I very much enjoy. It's hard to pick a favorite as I love them all equally. From BDK - Creme De Cuir is one I really like. From L'Orchestre Parfum - Cuir Kora is another I enjoy. 14 from FO'AH is my preferred from this house. If you eventually decide to blind buy anything, I would shoot them an e-mail before just to make sure they have it in stock ready to ship, just to be safe.

The store with the best selection of niche houses now ships to The US with DHL Express in two days, deducts VAT and offers free shipping over 350 Euros or 45 Euros if total is less than 350 Euros! Create an account, put your address in and you will see the price with VAT deducted!

I'm in 7th heaven!

https://www.jovoyparis.com/en/

Wow, hednic! That's great!

Thanks for the info. I've seen the name "jovoy" pop up in some google searches here and there but I always thought it was just a boutique for the specific house. I had no idea they had such an incredible selection.

Cheers!

EDIT: Now that I'm perusing the site, I noticed one thing about it that I really like: When you're looking at a house's bottles, and you put your mouse over it, the 3 main notes appear (as words and pictures) as a layer on top of the pictures of the bottles. It makes browsing so much easier, especially for houses for which you're unfamiliar. More sites should do this!
    Currently wearing: Black by Puredistance

Quote Originally Posted by Buysblind View Post
    Wow, hednic! That's great!

Thanks for the info. I've seen the name "jovoy" pop up in some google searches here and there but I always thought it was just a boutique for the specific house. I had no idea they had such an incredible selection.

Cheers!

EDIT: Now that I'm perusing the site, I noticed one thing about it that I really like: When you're looking at a house's bottles, and you put your mouse over it, the 3 main notes appear (as words and pictures) as a layer on top of the pictures of the bottles. It makes browsing so much easier, especially for houses for which you're unfamiliar. More sites should do this!
    You're quite welcome. Happy future shopping!

Dependent

Love Private Label, for the info.

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    Awesome news! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    You're welcome.

"There are no carriers that deliver to the address you selected."

USA shipping dead?

USA shipping dead?
    I just had a shipment sent out 15 minutes ago and have had packages leave everyday this week. Check the link below, scroll down to DHL You will see USA

https://www.jovoyparis.com/en/content/2-shipping

Update: They are working on server maintenance issues at Jovoy starting at the end of their business day today. DHLService from Jovoy will resume on March 11th according to the pop-up message when accessing their site.

They're now back accepting international orders with DHL! Just placed a new order.

Basenotes Plus

Thank you very much for the information, Hednic. It’s an awesome news!

Quote Originally Posted by CapriDog View Post
    Thank you very much for the information, Hednic. It’s an awesome news!
    You're welcome. The service is top notch. Hope you get a chance to experience it.

Dependent

USA shipping dead?
    They're now back accepting international orders with DHL! Just placed a new order.
    Good to know, I tried to place an order last week and got the same message.

I inquired last week how one acquires a voucher to apply to an order as I said I had spent thousands of dollars within a month on purchases on their site and just wondered how to obtain one. Two days later they sent me an e-mail with a personal 10% Off voucher good on my next 100 purchases until December 31, 2019 provided purchases are at least 100€! Another testament to their excellent customer service.

Dependent

I inquired last week how one acquires a voucher to apply to an order as I said I had spent thousands of dollars within a month on purchases on their site and just wondered how to obtain one. Two days later they sent me an e-mail with a personal 10% Off voucher good on my next 100 purchases until December 31, 2019 provided purchases are at least 100€! Another testament to their excellent customer service.
    Enjoy your next purchases!

That is really great news, I’ve been seeing your posts about Le Monarque and would love to try them.

Quote Originally Posted by cazaubon View Post
    That is really great news, I’ve been seeing your posts about Le Monarque and would love to try them.
    Hope you do get the chance to try them as I think you will be very pleasantly surprised.

Hednic, now i need your pulling power to get them to ship to me in Australia.

There are at least 5 fragrances i would order in a heartbeat from them , if only i could.

And i cant get these 5 from anywhere else!
    Currently wearing: Santal Blush by Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by MELVCMS01 View Post
    Hednic, now i need your pulling power to get them to ship to me in Australia.

There are at least 5 fragrances i would order in a heartbeat from them , if only i could.

And i cant get these 5 from anywhere else!
    I can't understand why they don't ship to Australia unless it's a hazardous goods/DHL delivery routing restriction/Australian import law/ thing that I just don't get.

Try sending them an e-mail inquiring why they don't ship with DHL to Australia and see what they say.

I can't understand why they don't ship to Australia unless it's a hazardous goods/DHL delivery routing restriction/Australian import law/ thing that I just don't get.

Try sending them an e-mail inquiring why they don't ship with DHL to Australia and see what they say.

Its very strange Hednic, DHL has no issues getting things here.

Have just sent Jovoy an enquiry through their website.
    Currently wearing: Santal Blush by Tom Ford