Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile dior homme parfum 2019

hello,

i just got my dior homme parfum batchcode 9A01 N08642/A
    I want to know whether its been reformulated or not. i emailed dior but still no answer so maybe someone in the forum knows about it.

regards

User of Toilet Water

Default Re: dior homme parfum 2019

N08642/A is the formula code. Apparently, that's the only one for this fragrance from when it was first introduced to now.

Currently wearing: Fate Man by Amouage

Nice to see a 2019 batch code means all ur discontinuation fears are put to rest.

Perhaps Dior have just stopped distribution in certain areas like Chanel did with Pour Monsieur EDT in the US.
    Currently wearing: Interlude Man by Amouage

Interesting! I thought Parfum was nixed, axed, 86ed,...kaput.

Good to see they're still making it.
    Currently wearing: Eau de Cologne by Chanel

A basenoter heard from an obscure YouTuber that I’d was discontinued.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bzios Brasil

I think it can still be found at Duty Free Shops at some US airports
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Freed from BN Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    Perhaps Dior have just stopped distribution in certain areas like Chanel did with Pour Monsieur EDT in the US.
    Wouldn't be surprised.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/459...d-Fridays-2019

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Basenotes Plus

Where did you purchas said parfum?
    Its tragic to think that heroic mans great destiny is to become economic man, that men will be reduced to craven creatures who crawl across the globe competing for money, who spend their nights dreaming up new ways to swindle each other.
    Currently wearing: Yatagan by Caron

Quote Originally Posted by notspendingamillion View Post
    Where did you purchas said parfum?
    in germany

so i tested it . it does project heavy for 4h . after that its getting weaker but still projects and longevity is really 12h+ . nice fragrance.
    Last edited by chefscoccer; 9th March 2019 at 10:56 PM.

G'day
    ALL,
    I just purchased the very last bottle of Homme Parfum from one of the biggest department stores here in 'OZ', they did a national data base check to locate any other bottles and this one was the last, the Dior rep told me that the 'Parfum' was in fact being discontinued with worldwide supplies dwindling fast, buy now while you can, sadly this trend has become the norm for any fragrance worth it salt these days. I'm glad to report that I now have 4 sealed bottles of this precious juice stashed away for that inevitable rainy day
    L'Homme Vert

Quote Originally Posted by L'homme vert View Post
    G'day
    ALL,
    I just purchased the very last bottle of Homme Parfum from one of the biggest department stores here in 'OZ', they did a national data base check to locate any other bottles and this one was the last, the Dior rep told me that the 'Parfum' was in fact being discontinued with worldwide supplies dwindling fast, buy now while you can, sadly this trend has become the norm for any fragrance worth it salt these days. I'm glad to report that I now have 4 sealed bottles of this precious juice stashed away for that inevitable rainy day
    I enquired this morning at Myer Bourke St and they have 2 bottles.

Quote Originally Posted by MELVCMS01 View Post
    I enquired this morning at Myer Bourke St and they have 2 bottles.
    I purchased through DJ'S Brisbane and was told only the one bottle left nationally, Thank's for the info, Myer QLD claimed all stock exhausted so will try to acquire both of those from Myer Melbourne tomorrow , fingers crossed as one can't have enough DIOR Homme Parfum...hopefully they will deliver interstate?
    L'Homme Vert

Basenotes Junkie

Meanwhile we in Europe got it restocked in stores and there seems to be no shortage anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Zizzy View Post
    Meanwhile we in Europe got it restocked in stores and there seems to be no shortage anymore...
    Yup. I got it a Parfumery Douglas in germany last year and they had lots in stock. Great scent!

i gotta say its really a masterpiece, maybe even niche quality? hope its not getting reformulated

Quote Originally Posted by chefscoccer View Post
    i gotta say its really a masterpiece, maybe even niche quality? hope its not getting reformulated
    Stop worrying about that and just enjoy the scent

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

It was just regionally limited like Dior Jules and Dior Higher, both of which are only sold in Eastern Europe but can be had elsewhere online (albeit for a higher price than most Dior designer-tiers). Not surprised Dior Homme Perfume is also "region locked" to Europe, and the original Dior Homme is almost that way too, since really only Sephora and sometimes Neiman Marcus carries it brick and mortar in the US anymore.
    oh look, I have a signature

Glad I picked a back-up years ago for $75.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Quote Originally Posted by chefscoccer View Post
    hello,

i just got my dior homme parfum batchcode 9A01 N08642/A
    I want to know whether its been reformulated or not. i emailed dior but still no answer so maybe someone in the forum knows about it.

regards
    Hallo,
    falls du das noch nicht gesehen hast, lies mal meinen Thread hier bei Parfumo: https://www.parfumo.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81878
    Beste Gre!

To the Non-Germans here:

Dior told me, that DHP will be discontinued "in near future".

There aren't many shops which currently have it in stock, only very few ones like Parfumdreams/Douglas (which is basically the same company) had received one big charge DHP from Dior (all 9A01). Many other shops are still waiting for their restock since late 2018 and don't get DHP anymore, though they have ordered it from Dior.

Maybe some of you have already noticed that there's a strange thing going on with discontinued Dior fragrances within a 5 years circle eg. Dior Eau Sauvage 2012 -> Dior Eau Sauvage 2017, Dior Homme Sport 2012 -> Dior Homme Sport 2017, Fahrenheit Absolute (2009) -> Fahrenheit Parfum (2014)...

I guess Fahrenheit Le Parfum will be discontinued, too, which is a shame. I know, that it doesn't get much love here, however I personally like it very much!
    Last edited by FragFrog; 17th March 2019 at 11:41 AM.

Basenotes Plus

my post seems to fit another thread better. oops, deleted and moved.

per this thread, dior home parfum has got to be one of the hardest things to find at a reasonable price in the usa, that is readily available elsewhere.
    Last edited by notspendingamillion; 4th May 2019 at 07:38 AM. Reason: deleted and moved
    Its tragic to think that heroic mans great destiny is to become economic man, that men will be reduced to craven creatures who crawl across the globe competing for money, who spend their nights dreaming up new ways to swindle each other.
    Currently wearing: Yatagan by Caron

I reckon this one is finally gone!
    Life is too short to sample. Buy Blind | I am generally not interested in batch hunting or weak fragrances.

Top 10 in no particular order:

Amouage - Epic Man
    Montale - Black Aoud
    Montale - Aoud Lime
    Boucheron - Jaipur pour homme edp
    Hermes - Terre d'Hermes pure parfum
    Thierry Mugler - A Men Pure Malt
    Dior - Sauvage edt
    Rochas - Lui
    Davidoff - Cool Water
    Mancera - Cedrat Boise

Quote Originally Posted by bgoc View Post
    I reckon this one is finally gone!
    nope, still available at Dior.fr https://www.dior.com/fr_fr/products/...-parfum-parfum

Dependent

It has not been reformulated. Check the batch code and see whether it's from January 2019, if you don't mind? This is the last batch produced I am aware of. Fortunate to have a bottle, sealed, Jan 2019 batch code in my arsenal as a backup.

Still available in the UK

http://www.allbeauty.com/gb/en/11158...ral-spray-75ml

I've ordered plenty for of items from that site before with no problems.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by mfinz8 View Post
    Still available in the UK

http://www.allbeauty.com/gb/en/11158...ral-spray-75ml

I've ordered plenty for of items from that site before with no problems.
    Yes, but it no longer features on the Dior website itself. Could be that it's lined up for the axe, but Allbeauty have stock of it in warehousing?

It's discontinued, just as mentioned.

In Germany, you still may find it in some stores, but among the online dealers, there's only a handful left, who are all greymarket dealers: https://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich...75ml-dior.html

None of the German biggest online sellers like Flaconi, Parfumdreams, Douglas, Pieper etc., who are authorised Dior dealers, have it in stock anymore.

So I would recommend to grab it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Benz3ne View Post
    Yes, but it no longer features on the Dior website itself.
    I haven't checked all of the Dior websites, but Dior Homme Parfum is still available for purchase on the Italian, French, and German Dior websites.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by ultravisitor View Post
    I haven't checked all of the Dior websites, but Dior Homme Parfum is still available for purchase on the Italian, French, and German Dior websites.
    Well done, I didn't think to check there.