Code of Conduct
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1561
o
  1. #1501
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Can't stand Alpha midget, the guy is so full of himself, and prides a channel off of basically being cocky, and applies that to prey on insecure men to make money.
    So that's what the M stands for. Lol
    He could probably legally register for being handicapped. He's got to be under 5' .
    As hard as he pushed moisturizer, why does his face look like wrinkly beaten leather?
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  2. #1502

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    The niche house of Fragrance One has now launched a commercial for Date for Men:




  3. #1503
    Dependent slpfrsly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,113

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Disappointed not to see Tony Montana run in at the end and grenade launch the shit out of Jezza. The whole scene was set up perfectly for it. Ah well...
    "Colourless green ideas sleep furiously."
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  4. #1504
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,874

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FragFrog View Post
    The niche house of Fragrance One has now launched a commercial for Date for Men:



    Wow that was amazing. Very sexy. Date is a great scent

  5. #1505

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Wow that was amazing. Very sexy. Date is a great scent
    Of course it is!
    Layer it with Office for Men and you will smell amazing!

  6. #1506
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Pretty good production quality, though a little too sanitized and perfect....it feels a little like the intro for a work training video.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  7. #1507

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    To be fair, that was surprisingly well done...

  8. #1508

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    I tried following him on Instagram but all he does is stand around in front of his rows and rows of fragrance in a bespoke suit of the day. Nothing overly original or interesting to keep me intrigued with what he has to say. We get it, you like to jump around and spray stuff in the air in front of you. Maybe you can fall off a chair again or something?

    Whatever, I haven't smelled his fragrances so I can't comment on those but there are reviewers out there I prefer more because they focus less on theatrics and more on actual insightful reviews.

  9. #1509
    Dependent Beck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    where the wind makes the curve
    Posts
    6,293

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FragFrog View Post
    The niche house of Fragrance One has now launched a commercial for Date for Men:



    10 sprays and something was supposed to drop, no?
    Not even a jaw. There’s something wrong in this video.
    "True change is within; leave the outside as it is."
    Dalai Lama

  10. #1510

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Smart guy making money..cant complain about that..

  11. #1511
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,874

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunedain View Post
    To be fair, that was surprisingly well done...
    Quote Originally Posted by nikthegreek View Post
    Smart guy making money..cant complain about that..
    Thank you both for being objective and honest

  12. #1512

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    I like the reviews he does, gives me a great idea of the fragrance without all the fluff.
    The advert frustrates me as do all fragrance adverts, they say nothing about the fragrance itself


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #1513
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    Thank you both for being objective and honest
    Everyone else is not? Honestly, ignoring that fact is neither objective, nor is it honest.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  14. #1514

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Sometimes I think cameron must be Jeremy himself.
    The amount of worship from this guy is borderline creepy.

  15. #1515

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcfc63 View Post
    I like the reviews he does, gives me a great idea of the fragrance without all the fluff.
    Yes, I think he finally realized that his earlier fans wanted to get the old Jeremy back who's doing fragrance reviews instead of advertising his own brand and doing NYC lifestyle videos.
    I never got all the hate back in time when he just did his reviews and told his viewers which fragrances worked with the ladies.

  16. #1516
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    The buy one get one deal is tempting. Not sure but I may splurge if that deal pops up down the road again.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  17. #1517
    The_Cologneist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    10,239
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tracerbullet View Post
    I tried following him on Instagram but all he does is stand around in front of his rows and rows of fragrance in a bespoke suit of the day. Nothing overly original or interesting to keep me intrigued with what he has to say. We get it, you like to jump around and spray stuff in the air in front of you. Maybe you can fall off a chair again or something?

    Whatever, I haven't smelled his fragrances so I can't comment on those but there are reviewers out there I prefer more because they focus less on theatrics and more on actual insightful reviews.
    Isn't that the point of IG though? to stand in front of things and take narcissistic selfies?
    "I am not trendy" -Thierry Mugler

  18. #1518
    The_Cologneist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    10,239
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Hoover View Post
    Sometimes I think cameron must be Jeremy himself.
    The amount of worship from this guy is borderline creepy.
    I used to think the same, then realized he just trolling because he knows it's a touchy subject. Cameron actually has good taste in frags, and opens good topics, but I've learned that he hasn't even smelled either of Jeremy's frags, he just wants to annoy people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    The buy one get one deal is tempting. Not sure but I may splurge if that deal pops up down the road again.
    Objectively speaking. Office for Men is not bad, I even sent part of my sample to Buysblind and we both had pretty much the exact same assessment. It has a very good opening, and then just falls apart.
    "I am not trendy" -Thierry Mugler

  19. #1519
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    5,250

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    I used to think the same, then realized he just trolling because he knows it's a touchy subject. Cameron actually has good taste in frags, and opens good topics, but I've learned that he hasn't even smelled either of Jeremy's frags, he just wants to annoy people.



    Objectively speaking. Office for Men is not bad, I even sent part of my sample to Buysblind and we both had pretty much the exact same assessment. It has a very good opening, and then just falls apart.
    I suppose if we wait another year, they'll drop in price even further.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

  20. #1520

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    The ad was nicely done. Just hard not to laugh because it is difficult for me to imagine Jeremy as this actually sexy guy since he acts like a goof ball kid all the time.

  21. #1521

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Hoover View Post
    Sometimes I think cameron must be Jeremy himself.
    The amount of worship from this guy is borderline creepy.
    It's just trolling, but I'd agree that the psychology of spending literally years trying to annoy people on a fragrance discussion website ( with exactly the same posts for years ) is pretty creepy.
    I don't check in much here nowadays because there's too many of these weirdos here.

  22. #1522

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    I don't check in much here nowadays because there's too many of these weirdos here.
    Just ignore 'em.

  23. #1523
    Basenotes Member Sharkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    California
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    I suppose if we wait another year, they'll drop in price even further.
    I did the 60OFF code, worked well for Office and my wife's Pre-order of the combo. For $66 is what I think it came to, it's a really good fragrance. The mix people say of Aventus and Sauvage if dead on. With a very high fruity mix. I read a lot of crap of people talking shit like the top bored last 5 minutes. I've had it on now since 9 hopes and I'm in the smoky wood phase, fruits lasted easy 3-5 hours. I sprayed three sprays and people mentioned it was like a trail of scent following me so it's VERY strong. Either way, if the 60OFF code works, if say it's a good buy. If it was a Creed scent, people would for sure buy it for more money, definitely had more sillage and projection then any Aventus batch of the late.

  24. #1524
    New Member SilverbulletFrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    I did the 60OFF code, worked well for Office and my wife's Pre-order of the combo. For $66 is what I think it came to, it's a really good fragrance. The mix people say of Aventus and Sauvage if dead on. With a very high fruity mix. I read a lot of crap of people talking shit like the top bored last 5 minutes. I've had it on now since 9 hopes and I'm in the smoky wood phase, fruits lasted easy 3-5 hours. I sprayed three sprays and people mentioned it was like a trail of scent following me so it's VERY strong. Either way, if the 60OFF code works, if say it's a good buy. If it was a Creed scent, people would for sure buy it for more money, definitely had more sillage and projection then any Aventus batch of the late.
    Code isn't currently working but if/when it does, I'm curious enough to justify $66 on it. Not at full price though...
    Currently wearing: Reflection Man by Amouage

  25. #1525

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    I like the commercial for it. Music was catchy. It could have been better, but considering that it's the fragrance of some YouTuber who rates cologne I think it's pretty impressive. I think that's what was missing from the launch of his first fragrance, that sense of mystique and allure, telling a story. That's what advertising does, and something like this would get me curious to try out it out.

    Hopefully his fragrances will make it into store counters and I can try them out.

  26. #1526
    Basenotes Member Jay-Lux'eau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Central Europe
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    I'll just throw this in here Jeremy on another guy's youtube channel "Real Men Real Style".

    Has quite the shock value in the intro

    Announces at around 12 minutes and onwards that 10ml samples/travel sprays of his fragrances are coming up.


  27. #1527

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkie View Post
    The mix people say of Aventus and Sauvage if dead on.
    How does it compare to Sauvage? Was Alberto Morillas able to beat out Francois Demachy in creating a fragrance that aims to do what they both aimed to?

  28. #1528
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    Can you give me a review on Date for Men? I'm sure you own it, since you loved Office so much.

    Pasting it from Fragrantica

    "This is an unbiased review.

    I read somewhere that Date was an agglomeration of many popular scents out there, and I find it to be very true.

    To my nose, it opens with a sweet aqueous pear-apple accord previously seen many, many times, then it moves to strong ambroxan, cardamom and soft citrus. Its more sweet than zingy, and has spice without being spicy. I pick up on juniper, and then a chemical bitterness starts to form. At this point is highly similar to Ultra Male combined with reformulated Eros.

    The middle/base consists of a weak vetiver-patch where the vetiver is thin and the patchouli is almost non-existent. No oud. I pick up orange and more ambroxan.

    And I officially got a headache. The formulation is too cheap"

    No Creed. However, now that Creed has been sold, you might want to hold onto good Aventus batches.

  29. #1529
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Celinman View Post
    How does it compare to Sauvage? Was Alberto Morillas able to beat out Francois Demachy in creating a fragrance that aims to do what they both aimed to?
    Nah. I don't know what's up with Alberto these days. I don't know if his IG was hacked or something but he is pouring his name down the drain for an extra buck. A shame.

  30. #1530
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: The official Jeremy Fragrance fragrance thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    I suppose if we wait another year, they'll drop in price even further.

    I hated the opening of Office. Hated it with a passion. I had to put the strip down.




Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. AbdesSalaam Attar / La Via del Profumo - official fragrance discussion thread
    By hoschhti in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 513
    Last Post: 13th March 2020, 09:44 PM
  2. The Official Amouage Fragrance Thread
    By speckmann0706 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 320
    Last Post: 9th September 2019, 06:03 AM
  3. The *OFFICIAL* Men's 2019 Fragrance Resolutions Thread
    By Buysblind in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 31st December 2018, 12:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000