Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member Feedback 20 (100%)

Default Dukes of Pall Mall, Issey Summer 2009, Gap Grass, HdP, and more!

All prices represent PayPal F&F payments, and include USPS shipping with tracking. Add 3% for non-F&F payments.

Not currently looking for trades, except for maybe some pre-reformulation ASAQ scents.

I'm on vacation from now until the end of February, so I can't ship anything at the moment. But feel free to buy, if you're willing to wait until I'm back!

See here for a full album of most of these bottles.

--
    I'm downsizing my collection, and as part of that, I've decided to sell my treasured Dukes of Pall Mall bottles. Only the after shave balm has an official volume measurement, but from comparing them to other bottles, I'm confident that the sizes and fill levels are as follows:

• Belgravia Eau de Cologne Spray - 70/100 mL remaining. Despite the label, I'm convinced this is actually an EDT. The sprayer works, but produces a steady stream instead of a fine mist. It might very well be possible to repair the sprayer, but I haven't tried it for fear of damaging the mechanism.
    • Cotswold aftershave - 49+/50 mL remaining. Splash bottle. This honestly wears like at least an EDC. The cap has some damage (see the linked album above), but no holes or anything else that could affect the liquid inside.
    • Belgravia after shave balm - 120/125 mL remaining. The contents of this one have separated, but it's easy to shake up the bottle and combine them again.

Looking for $600 for the set, and I'm only interested in selling them together.

--
    Other (terrific) bottles:

Gap Grass EDT - 95/100 mL remaining - $86 (with cap)

PENDING: L'eau d'Issey pour Homme Summer 2009, by Issey Miyake - 90+/125 mL remaining - $71 (bottle only)

Kenzo Air EDT - 40/90 mL remaining - $71 (tester)

1899 Hemingway EDP, by Histoires de Parfums - ~50/120 mL remaining - $52 (with cap; the sprayer is a little wonky, but the spray itself is plenty wide)

The Smell of Weather Turning, by Lush & Gorilla Perfumes - 28/30 mL remaining - $47 (with cap)

Note: Buy any two below to get $5 off. Buy all three and get $10 off.
    L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Summer 2014 EDT, by Issey Miyake - 120/125 mL remaining - $28 (with cap)
    Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert EDC, by Bvlgari - 60/150 mL remaining - $25 (bottle only)
    Le Vetiver EDT, by Carven - 99/100 mL remaining - $18 (with cap)
    Last edited by adg1034; Yesterday at 04:31 PM. Reason: Updated pending sales

Basenotes Member Feedback 20 (100%)

Default Re: Dukes of Pall Mall, Issey Summer 2009, Gap Grass, HdP, and more!

And back to the top.