Code of Conduct

Default KEITH URBAN PHOENIX!!! CHANEL Allure Homme Sport Cologne: Guerlain Homme Intense Vintage!

RULES and SALES POLICY

I only accept PayPal.

Items will be shipped on the weekend of the week that you make your purchase. Occasionally I get things out earlier but can't promise that.

Please be ready to pay upon inquiry. I will not hold or reserve anything for you.

*NO TRADES OFFERS PLEASE* I am not interested in acquiring more fragrances at the moment.

*FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE*

You may review my feedback for your confidence. All items are packed securely and shipped in a timely manner with tracking information.

FOR SALE

*PLEASE NOTE: All items are in excellent condition and come with the original box and cap unless noted otherwise.

SOLD Ralph Lauren Polo for Men ("green") Vintage COSMAIR This is a dual set consisting of one, 2 oz. bottle of Polo for Men EDT and one 2 oz. bottle of Polo Aftershave. The EDT is a spray bottle, the aftershave is splash. It comes in the original gift box it was sold in. There is no cellophane around the gift box however the fragrances have never been used. To double check, I gave the EDT atomizer two quick sprays and nothing but air came out, which means it was never even primed. I'm not positive, but I believe the gift box was probably sold without any cellophane around it. Everything is in excellent condition. $70 SHIPPED SOLD

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne: 3.4oz./100ml, 99.5% Full: I just bought this directly from Chanel this year, it's a 2018 batch. Everything's like new, just missing a few sprays. ! $70 SHIPPED

Guerlain Homme Intense VINTAGE: 2.7oz./80ml bottle: BRAND NEW IN BOX, sealed and everything. Discontinued and prices are starting to creep up now. There aren't any new like this on eBay for less than $80. $65 SHIPPED

Keith Urban Phoenix: This is an unopened gift set that consists of a watch and a 1.7oz./50ml bottle of Keith Urban Phoenix EDT for Men. It is BRAND NEW and Never Opened! I cannot guarantee that the watch will work. I'm sure the battery is dead as this has been discontinued for a very long time. The fragrance inside however is fresh and smells fantastic. This is a Wonderful little known gem of a fragrance that only sells for very high prices on eBay these days ($200 and up). I'm offering it here for $100 SHIPPED

*If you have any questions, just send me a PM. I'm happy to assist with any inquiries.
    Last edited by Buysblind; 16th April 2019 at 03:59 PM.

Default Re: Puredistance AENOTUS, Caron PUH L'EAU! Chanel Allure Cologne, Terre d'Hermes Parfum, and MORE!!

Bumpdate: ALL NEW ITEMS! 3/22

Default Re: CHANEL Allure Home Sport Cologne, Terre d' Hermes Parfum, PUREDISTANCE Aenotus...Great Prices!!

Bumped: 3/29

New Items and adjustments

Default Re: COSMAIR Vintage POLO Set: : Keith Urban PHOENIX!!! CHANEL AHS Cologne

Bump 4/15: New Items ADDED!