Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Anyone tried this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Juxtapozbliss View Post
    Except the full bottles are already sold out. Probably before anyone even received the samples! It would be quite a bummer to get the sample and then not be able to purchase it at all.
    Indeed. I agree that the normal process of sampling before deciding a purchase doesn't work in this case. These samples are really only for those who are curious to discover the fragrance and can be content without purchasing.
    Currently wearing: Usar by Euphorium Brooklyn

Just received. First impression it’s similar to Diaghilev by Roja Dove. It’s really beautiful. FYI strifeknot has a split on this....

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboi View Post
    Just received. First impression it’s similar to Diaghilev by Roja Dove. It’s really beautiful. FYI strifeknot has a split on this....
    Wow! Diaghilev is pretty gorgeous. Any differences you notice between the Roja and the Bogue?

They both have clove jasmine rose ylang tuberose sandlewood labdanum benzoin vetiver vanilla bergamot orange lemon. Bogue has woods cacao mint and sage. It feels like an updated Diaghilev. Let’s see if it morphs into something different.

I just put in for 5ml from strifeknot.

I don’t get Diaghilev from this, and I’ve been wearing Diaghilev for a couple days. So far from wearing this sample, I’m getting a good amount of jasmine and some green aspects. Not sure yet about an overall perception, I’ll keep sniffing for now.