Code of Conduct

Default Help locating Niche store in VANCOUVER BCthat carries PDM that I can sample/ smell

Hey everyone,

New to the game, I picked up PDM Layton online and Love. I was wondering if anyone can give me some pointers on shops that carry other kinds of PDM in the lower mainland/Vancouver ares where I may be able to smell/sample them instead of buying samples online.

Thank you

Let's Dance

Default Re: Help locating Niche store in VANCOUVER BCthat carries PDM that I can sample/ smell

Nordstrom carries the line.

Default Re: Help locating Niche store in VANCOUVER BCthat carries PDM that I can sample/ smell

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    Nordstrom carries the line.
    +1 They might not have samples for the full line but they still have testers for the popular ones

Basenotes Plus

You probably already know this, but Fragrance Buy in Canada has most of them at much better prices than their exorbitant list prices. Usually around $150 CDN, instead of the $300 or whatever foolishness you would see at Nordstrom's.

https://fragrancebuy.ca/collections/parfums-de-marly

I think Perfumeshoppe in Vancouver used to carry the line, but apparently not anymore.
    Most worn:

Black Comme des Garçons, Borneo 1834 Serge Lutens, Patchouli Santa Maria Novella

Nordstrom carries Parfum de Marly. (Yes, in Canada too.)

Nordstrom for sure, but you probably want to call ahead and confirm they have PdM 'cause here in Seattle I think only the flagship downtown carries PdM.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates

Thanks everyone

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

Nerdstorm aka Nordstrom, but I think only our flagship and the Bellevue store has it.
    oh look, I have a signature
    Currently wearing: Mandom by Mandom

Nordstrom definitely had PDM last summer. As others mentioned, not the full line, but most of the popular ones. It’s upstairs, first level, rather than on the main floor with most of the other scents.
    It’s not the case that everybody was Kung-Fu fighting...

Honestly, Fragrancenet actually has samples of a whole bunch of PDMs too.
    But, maybe you would prefer using the tester bottles in the store? Just thought I'd let you know though, since I did also recall that the selection (at least of open tester bottles) at Nordstrom might be a little "limited" as some people were pointing out.