Code of Conduct

Default Creed sell old batches?

Hi,

I was recently gifted Creed Aventus bought through the Creed website. The item was purchased recently, but the batch code on the bottle was 17V01. I believe this is a 2017 batch (and a fairly good one at that, based on forum reviews), however, i find it unusual that Creed is selling a 2017 batch in 2019, or is this normal?

Thanks

Default Re: Creed sell old batches?

I think 17V01 was a late 2017 release, so its not older than 36 months for sure, but it's not that unusual to get an older bottle either, at least if you buy online. Don't know if a Creed store, that sells it at retail price has to follow different regulations, meaning that they have to always sell the latest batches.
    I even know someone who bought 75ml Aventus in 2017 from Douglas and got a 14M01 batch. But then again, that's a different story, because they discontinued that bottle size, i think 2 years ago.

Thank you for the response, this is more clear now, I was just surprised to receive a bottle manufactured 2 years ago.

I have edited the last bit out, don't know why i skipped a year and assumed that 36 months had elapsed since 2017 .

Quote Originally Posted by abshassan View Post
    Thank you for the response, this is more clear now, I was just surprised to receive a bottle manufactured 2 years ago.

I have edited the last bit out, don't know why i skipped a year and assumed that 36 months had elapsed since 2017 .
    Haha nice, but congrats to that batch, I also heard great things about that one!

Crazy to think that 17V01 is considered an old batch. How long before ebay sellers spam the "RARE" and "VINTAGE" keywords with this batch? I give it about 3...........seconds.