Code of Conduct

Default Is my creed aventus authentic ?

I let others purchase this at a counter in Dubai, but the perfume looks yellowed ,the bottle cap feels shaky and the sticker on the bottle are not aligned,so I'm worried that this is not genuine. Are there any good people to help me identify?
    IMG_7212.jpg
    IMG_7211.jpg
    IMG_7213.jpg
    IMG_7205.jpg
    IMG_7208.jpg
    IMG_7209.jpg
    IMG_7210.jpg

Default Re: Is my creed aventus authentic ?

It looks legit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsellus0812 View Post
    ...the perfume looks yellowed ,the bottle cap feels shaky and the sticker on the bottle are not aligned
    Unfortunately that's fairly normal with Creed, so that doesn't indicate a fake.

Thanks for not spamming the batch thread with this, btw. To thank you in return, I didn't include the photos in my reply - I swear a lot of replies to bottle checks include the attachment links in the reply, causing people to have to scroll down to see the pictures all over again just for the end user to read a line or two of their opinion.

Yea Aventus is normally yellow and maybe even slightly Green at times. The sticker is often not aligned, my sticker was very poorly attached on the back with a giant bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by mustardsalad View Post
    It looks legit to me.

Unfortunately that's fairly normal with Creed, so that doesn't indicate a fake.

Thanks for not spamming the batch thread with this, btw. To thank you in return, I didn't include the photos in my reply - I swear a lot of replies to bottle checks include the attachment links in the reply, causing people to have to scroll down to see the pictures all over again just for the end user to read a line or two of their opinion.
    Thanks bro , you're so kind!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyle View Post
    Yea Aventus is normally yellow and maybe even slightly Green at times. The sticker is often not aligned, my sticker was very poorly attached on the back with a giant bubble.
    sorry to hear that I'm worried cuz seeing that many people's aventus are aligned , i feel i'm a little unlucky now LOL