Code of Conduct

Default GREAT DEAL! On Habit Rouge Dress Code 2017 EDP Today At Fragrancenet (See details)

I stumbled upon this today while perusing Fragrancenet's 50% OFF Sales.

They are currently selling Tester Bottles of 2017 Habit Rouge Dress Code EDP for $31. That's a great deal! New bottles generally sell for $100 and up on eBay.

For anyone who's interested...

HERE'S THE LINK.

Default Re: GREAT DEAL! On Habit Rouge Dress Code 2017 EDP Today At Fragrancenet (See details)

Thank you for posting. I have never sniffed it. How good is it?
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts
    Currently wearing: Unforgettable by Revlon

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: GREAT DEAL! On Habit Rouge Dress Code 2017 EDP Today At Fragrancenet (See details)

Thanks for sharing. Passed it on.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

GPYA37 is the code for 37% off.
    "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time." ~ Huey Lewis & The News
    "If you don't stop and take a look around once in awhile, you might miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller

Wanted Thread
    For Swap Thread
    For Sale Thread

Dependent

Thanks for this! I was looking for something to add to a fragnet order to reach the free shipping threshold and this did it. Had looked for Dress Code on ebay just yesterday. Good timing.

Well...this turned out to be a BUST.

It looks like we're all getting "OUT OF STOCK" emails from Fragrancenet. I wonder if this was ever in stock at all.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Buysblind View Post

It looks like we're all getting "OUT OF STOCK" emails from Fragrancenet. I wonder if this was ever in stock at all.
    Too good to be true I guess.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Too good to be true I guess.
    I guess so. But I'm really curious to see if some of the members who placed their orders after me end up getting their bottles. It would provide some insight into Fragrancenet's order procedures. I've heard before that orders that are placed on the same day are not always fulfilled on a first-come-first-serve basis, and that they follow some other method whereby you could theoretically place an order 3 hours after another guy and by some stroke of luck, get it, while the other guy could get an "out of stock" message and refund.

I have to be honest, the company baffles me on some levels. I live 20 minutes away from their warehouse/headquarters. I placed an order on February 16th and it hasn't reached me yet. In fact it hasn't even shipped yet. But if I order through them on eBay (I've just recently realized), my package will arrive within two days. Google Express takes about 3 days. Fragrancenet itself takes anywhere from one to three weeks.

Any reason why my order would have a tracking number but just be sitting in Fedex with a "pending shipping" status attached to it? I know I'm going off topic here, but...I can't figure this company out.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by Buysblind View Post
    But I'm really curious to see if some of the members who placed their orders after me end up getting their bottles.
    I clicked the wrong one and instead of ordering Dress Code I just ordered the regular Habit Rouge which I don’t even like. Just happy I noticed it a short time later and was able to cancel the whole order. Still appreciate the heads up though.